Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

After Divorce Wat Next. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Divorce Wat Next. (4758 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Bossjakande: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

You need to go back to school and learn to read and comprehend.
Why did you not write in the beginning that the thread was for christians only?
Be quiet I am well aware that there are challenges in every aspect of life not just marriage.
OK just give me 5 reason u can divorce ur hubby
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol I’m not understanding how you’ve concluded that I can’t handle success

What’s my career about?

How did we go from me saying I don’t need my husband’s money to fall back on in the case of a divorce to I find my career better than building a home for my kids? Lol you’re all over the place

Yes. I'm all over the place o. I'm even in your room now. I won't allow you be saving for divorce for a fight that hasn't happened from what I give to you never. You either stop working and manage the home or forget about this marriage grin ( Meanwhile you're 39 with no more suitors besides me) Manipulation rocks baby grinangry
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Default flight approach suggests it will be the first thing I do, that’s not necessarily true. It’s an option after exhausting all avenues depending on the offence

Like what. Rat poison tongue

Withdrawal. From sex?
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Bossjakande: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Average woman of old didn’t have much of a choice, times have changed
guwop give me 5 reason u can divorce ur hubby
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

Yes. I'm all over the place o. I'm even in your room now. I won't allow you be saving for divorce for a fight that hasn't happened from what I give to you never. You either stop working and manage the home or forget about this marriage grin ( Meanwhile you're 39 with no more suitors besides me) Manipulation rocks baby grinangry
Lol this guy

1 Like

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol this guy

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bossjakande:
guwop give me 5 reason u can divorce ur hubby
Lol I’m not guwop dear, guwop is Gucci mane

Abuse
Infidelity (depends on the extent, amount of times etc, if we have kids)

Those are pretty much it, that I can think of anyway

2 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by elektra(f): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Guy, you go kill yourself on top nairaland woman matter. If you channel all this energy into investing in yourself you will be better off. There are so many free courses on the internet, try doing some and before you know it, you can differentiate between a thread and a blog.

10 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

cheesy it's sad really. I was about asking this chick out to be my wife and had a premonition. My heart sank so this thread draws close to home. Too bad I had to shank her after it. I can't kill myself. Surrogacy all the way
Aww, drink milk, you go dey alright

1 Like

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Abuse

Work on your staying power. Focusing on positives increases this. Staying away from mentally disturbed people would avert all forms of abuses to an extent. People ought to know how to communicate effectively without any form of manipulative strategies or abuse in a marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bossjakande:
OK just give me 5 reason u can divorce ur hubby
If he cheats I hate that, If he abuses me(I won't think twice to ensure that does not repeat itself we are done) , is dishonest to me and keeps vital information from me as regards his personal life prior to marriage(I won't trust you again).And any other reason I am not comfortable with it is up to me to put an end to such.
These three reasons are the reasons I can divorce a man there could be more who knows embarassed

5 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Aww, drink milk, you go dey alright

Which milk kayee tongue tongue
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Acidosis(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Succeeded to the end or didn’t have any other choice?

People will end up with useless partners no matter the generation, difference is the option to leave

What about the option to pick sensible partners since we all have the freedom the generation craves for?

1 Like

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Acidosis:

What about the option to pick sensible partners since we all have the freedom the generation craves for?

Guy these ladies in this generation are disturbed. Even if they married Jesus na divorce go end am las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
elektra:
Guy, you go kill yourself on top nairaland woman matter. If you channel all this energy into investing in yourself you will be better off. There are so many free courses on the internet, try doing some and before you know it, you can differentiate between a thread and a blog.
Thank you ooo.
Our romance or family section men need to stop being womens watchdogs.
Everytime their threads na about women women women nawa

4 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Bossjakande: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Abuse

if u say a man cheat more Dan once before u gjvr up u should be talking of forgiveness and stronger marriage not divorce.u are a Christain.if hubby cheat on u find out why if d fault is with u.go for cancelling. If not den u still go for cancelling. And if he keep cheating den u know he is stupid.u can seprate for a while. A man is a cheater today dosnt mean he cant change tomorrow.
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Our fathers cheated on our mums every Friday no divorce. As long as ration back at home doesn't reduce. Women leave is o grin
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

Work on your staying power. Focusing on positives increases this. Staying away from mentally disturbed people would avert all forms of abuses to an extent. People ought to know how to communicate effectively without any form of manipulative strategies or abuse in a marriage
Too much focus on how to tolerate BS, not enough energy on acknowledging the faults of the offender or correcting them. Lol guy, I’m not dictating how your wife should be, if you like marry someone who will gladly suffer through the toxicity with you, that’s not my style and I have a right to live my life the way I want, no? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Mstick: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Our mothers endured abuse and humiliation because they had Nowhere to go and nothing to fall back on. I read the fathers thread and I wept, why do men still want women to put up with infidelity and abuse that their own mothers went through if it isn't pure wickedness and mental illness?

My father beat my mom, cheated on her even with a woman old enough to be her mom throughout their 30 years marriage and I know the pain we went through and I would never ever want any woman or child to go through that. Sometimes he would cheat when she complains he would beat her and his family members will ask her to kneel down and apologize. grin

Enough of this guilt trip. Let women be with who they want to be with and divorce if it isn't working.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Bossjakande: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

If he cheats I hate that, If he abuses me(I won't think twice to ensure that does not repeat itself we are done) , is dishonest to me and keeps vital information from me as regards his personal life prior to marriage(I won't trust you again).And any other reason I am not comfortable with it is up to me to put an end to such.
These three reasons are the reasons I can divorce a man there could be more who knows embarassed
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
Did u know why I put DAT I think u are so selfish.u neva consider if uve born a children.dey shld be ur no1.f he cheat before u jump as a parrot ask for divorce ask urself if u are at fault.I watch a film d woman who should be with her hubby was moving from party to party.her hubby was lonely and later cheat.who get fault. A man marry wife yet always travel for work d wife cheat.who get fault. Abuse as how.nobody is perfect if as a human being u cant forgive den u are evil.nobody is perfect dear
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Acidosis:

There’s more flexibility in choosing our partners compared to back then, some people make poor decisions when choosing and some think they’ve got a good thing as far as their partner has shown them and find out during the marriage. Like I said, people will end up with useless partners no matter the generation, difference is the option to leave

3 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bossjakande:
if u say a man cheat more Dan once before u gjvr up u should be talking of forgiveness and stronger marriage not divorce.u are a Christain.if hubby cheat on u find out why if d fault is with u.go for cancelling. If not den u still go for cancelling. And if he keep cheating den u know he is stupid.u can seprate for a while. A man is a cheater today dosnt mean he cant change tomorrow.
Ok boss av ‘eard cheesy
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Too much focus on how to tolerate BS, not enough energy on acknowledging the faults of the offender or correcting them. Lol guy, I’m not dictating how your wife should be, if you like marry someone who will gladly suffer through the toxicity with you, that’s not my style and I have a right to live my life the way I want, no? cheesy

I'll live with you na cheesy
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Bossjakande: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mstick:
Our mothers endured abuse and humiliation because they had Nowhere to go and nothing to fall back on. I read the fathers thread and I wept, why do men still want women to put up with infidelity and abuse that their own mothers went through if it isn't pure wickedness and mental illness?

My father beat my mom, cheated on her even with a woman old enough to be her mom throughout their 30 years marriage and I know the pain we went through and I would never ever want any woman or child to go through that. Sometimes he would cheat when she complains he would beat her and his family members will ask her to kneel down and apologize. grin

Enough of this guilt trip. Let women be with who they want to be with and divorce if it isn't working.
sorry but others Father didnt do dis.am not saying die in marriage.I have SIS's.I will born a daughter, am just saying let divorce not be easy and cheap and become part of marriage. Some here say if hubby do dis divorce. Do DAT divorce. It is well dear
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

I'll live with you na cheesy
As what? cheesy
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

As what? cheesy

Whoever said I was toxic.

You missed the OP's position. If ladies don't separate from root families even during heated times. Why not resolve issues in a marriage. Why is exit the default approach to fixing issues

Oh and for the books, I'm clean, suave, posh, polished, refined. I'm your dream man wink
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Mstick: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Oga majority of our parents marriage was marred with abuse and infidelity, who do you blame for the high level of divorce? The parents! You can't give what you don't have. A man that can't keep it in his pants cannot advice his son not to cheat on his wife, a man that grew up watching his father beat up his mother would likely grow up and want to do the same to his wife.

If a marriage isn't working please leave for your sanity sake. Didn't you read the news of the woman that was "working" on her marriage and her husband killed her? Now she left her 2 kids behind.
Bossjakande:
sorry but others Father didnt do dis.am not saying die in marriage.I have SIS's.I will born a daughter, am just saying let divorce not be easy and cheap and become part of marriage. Some here say if hubby do dis divorce. Do DAT divorce. It is well dear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Bossjakande: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
elektra:
make u dey run mouth like leaking tap
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

Whoever said I was toxic.

You missed the OP's position. If ladies don't separate from root families even during heated times. Why not resolve issues in a marriage. Why is exit the default approach to fixing issues

Oh and for the books, I'm clean, suave, posh, polished, refined. I'm your dream man wink
I dont know if you’re toxic or not, I just used it as an example for a reason to leave a marriage

Lol you missed the point where I mentioned exhausting avenues and divorce being an option but not necessarily the first/default option

3 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:

I dont know if you’re toxic or not, I just used it as an example for a reason to leave a marriage

Lol you missed the point where I mentioned exhausting avenues and divorce being an option but not necessarily the first/default option

Repetitive negative behaviour needs psychiatric attention.
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Bossjakande: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Mstick:
Oga majority of our parents marriage was marred with abuse and infidelity, who do you blame for the high level of divorce? The parents! You can't give what you don't have. A man that can't keep it in his pants cannot advice his son not to cheat on his wife, a man that grew up watching his father beat up his mother would likely grow up and want to do the same to his wife.

If a marriage isn't working please leave for your sanity sake. Didn't you read the news of the woman that was "working" on her marriage and her husband killed her? Now she left her 2 kids behind.
yet some pple work on thier marriage and fix it.some wife kill hubby and vice versa.is not a gud thing but divorce no be solution still.av u not heard of a man also attacking and killing ex wife.I Neva said die in marriage by dont let divorce so easy and cheap. DAT why our celebrity too much of modern life na 2 year highest dey marry and divorce.
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2019
essenceplus:

Repetitive negative behaviour needs psychiatric attention.
I’m just happy you suggested a practical medical solution and not just prayer lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deleted Post / Married Man Confused After Marriage, Needs Advice / Quiz: Are You A Shy Kitten Or A Wild Tigress In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.