Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunlegold Moves To Double His Wahala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunlegold Moves To Double His Wahala (715 Views)

Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) / Singer Simi Is Pregnant With Adekunlegold's Baby (exclusive Photos) / If Wizkid, Davido, Tekno, Olamide, Adekunlegold As Female, Who Would You WIFE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy Blocked By Simi, Begs For Mercy, As Adekunlegold Moves To Double His Wahala by JustNaijaMedia: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2019

An instagram user with the handle “enigma_fm, has been blocked by the Adekunles, after opening multiple instagram accounts to torment Simi and getting blocked severally decides to move to Adekunlegold to report to him.
saying:

“Guy come, i get beef with your wife oo, why she dey always block me na, i don open like five accounts and she dey block me anytime she see my name,how can we meet and settle this.

However, Adekunlegold replied saying!
Wait,let me block you too.

See conversation below!

Source: https://www.just9jamedia.com/boy-blocked-by-simi-begs-for-mercy-as-adekunlegold-moves-to-double-his-wahala/

(1) (Reply)

Clinton N'jie Streams Sex Video Of Himself And A Woman To His Followers / Toyin Abraham And Kola Ajeyemi Are Engaged, Reportedly Welcomes A Baby In The US / Religion Is Responsible For The Unrest In South Africa And Hong Kong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.