Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Letter To Mtn: 128gb MTN Data Hack, MTN Should Not Cry. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letter To Mtn: 128gb MTN Data Hack, MTN Should Not Cry. (2767 Views)

Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack / Get 50GB MTN Data Hack For 5K / Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Mtn: 128gb MTN Data Hack, MTN Should Not Cry. by TruthHurts100: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
I wish I heard the gist on time, I would have had my own share. You dial a certain code and whaaaaaaaalaaa 128gb awuf data.

MTN reportedly are reporting the lines that activated the free data to the EFCC and its been reported that if your mtn number is linked to your bvn... You will be charged with huge sum for the data.

MTN why are you crying? You're the greatest cheat of all time. You wipe our data anyhow. You trick us into pressing OK at the end of every call and you steal our N10 each time.
Let's just Imagine you scamming 1,000,000 innocent Nigerians of N10 daily, that's N10m. In a month, that's N300m
let's now imagine you scammed 5m Innocent Nigerians in a month. That will be around N1.5billion in a month.

If you report those that got the small 128gb data to EFCC, who should we report you guys to?

We know how many subscribers you have and how you scam them everyday.

So, please MTN, Don't cry oooo or else, the thunder that will Faya you is in NNPC buying petrol oooo. You're killing our people in SA, Now you're still here in our own land scamming us.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Mtn: 128gb MTN Data Hack, MTN Should Not Cry. by Andersonjr(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lol that's it. The service provider MTN are cheat as a whole

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Mtn: 128gb MTN Data Hack, MTN Should Not Cry. by TruthHurts100: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Andersonjr:
Lol that's it. The service provider MTN are cheat as a whole

Abi ooo

Guy man wey dem guy. E suppose pain am?
Re: Letter To Mtn: 128gb MTN Data Hack, MTN Should Not Cry. by Yorubabyblood: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Beware!: Branchless Technologies LTD. / Why Are Nigerian Companies Doing Poorly In Africa? / I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.