Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. (2551 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Evening all, hope u all doing good. I am having issues with my elder bro, plz u guys should advice me on what to do. The problem started today as a result of not so good attitude he did which prompt me to react angrily. I think i should be open and leave you to judge. We both Leave in same house with different room for everybody, i travel for a month leaving my room fully locked only to come back this evening and found out that this bro of mine found his way into my room and wore almost all my clothes. what he did angered me and i couldn't control, i spoke to him angrily about his action, he then leave angrily without saying a word and within a short while he returned all the clothes he wores. I felt bad for my action but i feel i owes him no apology..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is it the first time he is doing this or you guys are fond of doing this to eachother? Anyway, he is your elder brother... Apologize to him but I know he will think twice before trying that again...

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Forreellinc: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin gbagaun

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Is it the first time he is doing this or you guys are fond of doing this to eachother? Anyway, he is your elder brother... Apologize to him but I know he will think twice before trying that again...
We have not been doing that but even if we do, why must it be when i locked my room and travel?? i
Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hasheem1hash:
We have not been doing that but even if we do, why must it be when i locked my room and travel?? i
The more reason you should apologize to him ... It could have been anything urgent...
Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Hasheem1hash(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=SmellingAnus post=79370884] The more reason you should apologize to him ... It could have been anything urgent... Hmmmm
Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2019
You are a fool and unworthy to be called a brother!spits
Clothes?are you mad?
Where's the brotherly love.
Weh I wish I had a younger brother or sister to be pampering.
Can't even wait for my nephew to turn 16 so I gift him something substantial.
Foolish boy!!

6 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by armyofone(m): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Get your own place!
Why should you be living with another adult when you are working? Please get your own crib and safe yourself the headache of unwanted sharing of stuff!

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Hasheem1hash(m): 6:17am On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
You are a fool and unworthy to be called a brother!spits
Clothes?are you mad?
Where's the brotherly love.
Weh I wish I had a younger brother or sister to be pampering.
Can't even wait for my nephew to turn 16 so I gift him something substantial.
Foolish boy!!
Clap for ur self! At least computer world and social network gat ur back. seeing eye to eye, I'm sure u wouldn't have cough!

14 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by argon500: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2019
If your own blood brothers wore your clothes and you are getting mad, what would you if Na strangers?

Your brother acted maturely.. Give him some time to cool down then apologise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Hasheem1hash:
Clap for ur self! At least computer world and social network gat ur back. seeing eye to eye, I'm sure u wouldn't have cough!
really?
I know for sure you are the one who won't cough less my boys will teach you a bitter lesson!
You know the last time I fought over clothes with à sibling?that should be primary school when my immediate older sister and I fought over pants grin
So that definitely tells me a lot about you!Clothes?
Bloody fool.spits!
Whenever you ready come make I give you some of my old shit I don't even use anymore.
Bloody dunderhead.
Clothes kwa?that means if e chop your money you go kill am?
nwanne jee chuba ego!!!
So you won't fight over feeble things no more with your brothers.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by bomasek(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Strangers borrowed me their uniforms to put on,I don't understand where your anger stems from
Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Richy4(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2019
It's just shirt man... Shirt that will turn into rag in 3 years or out of date haba!!! ..

Maybe I might be wrong but I guess U needed confirmation/ justification based on what I tagged "lady behaviour" .. we can't tell you what to do man but What u have done is more of what ladies does when cloths were involved ... Some of them will understand your actions... But most of the Bros mIght not understand u especially when what he borrowed was clothes ... Guys are more laid back... I hope your Bros in nother the type that keeps things in his memory bank... if he is, don't be surprise in 30 years this might come up...

I guess before U put on the clothes again, u might take it to the laboratory for examination because your brother has worn it..it might have virus or contaminated... embarassed
Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Bestboy11513(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2019
So what is the issue again now. You've done your mind but I'm sure you wore that your brother's clothes when you were younger but you're now a big boy.
Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2019
Bestboy11513:
So what is the issue again now. You've done your mind but I'm sure you wore that your brother's clothes when you were younger but you're now a big boy.
the guy came here for us to yell him what he did was right cheesy
Who the hell does that?like Clothes?
Thunder fire poverty!na wetin dey make person weh get sense turn to foolish man.
Else I no even see why e brother go wear those his rags them.
Onye ji ego emegbu na nwanne ya!;person weh hold money no fùck your brother up.
I love my people men,my next world I go still come from Nneni,Anambra state.
Foolish,broke,useless op

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by sisisioge: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2019
You owe him no apologies. When I wear my sister's stuff without permission, my ears hear things not permissible too. The right thing to do is to ask before taking...it is called "respected boundaries". You can extend the olive branch later in the day...you have passed your message across. EOD.

6 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Chommieblaq(f): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2019
You were wrong for shouting at him, you should have confronted him in a civil manner.

The people above me, are you guys not seeing what the brother did wrong? If I’m staying with my sis and she locks while traveling without giving me the key, it should send a message to a me, no trespassing message, I go kukuma stay me line. If I no wear the cloth I no go die.

For the fact the brother find a way to unlock the and start using his stuffs is wrong. There are siblings you share stuffs with and their some you don’t tamper with there own, except they give you.

Apologies to him later, I’m sure he won’t do that again

6 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Smhart1(f): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2019
You owe him every form of apology, it's just clothes man. You clearly can't live in a house like mine, imaging having 5 sisters and ya'll wear almost the same size? just last week I was away only to see my newly sown aso ebi on my junior sister to think she even slim fit before wearing ���

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2019
sisisioge:
You owe him no apologies. When I wear my sister's stuff without permission, my ears hear things not permissible too. The right thing to do is to ask before taking...it is called "respected boundaries". You can extend the olive branch later in the day...you have passed your message across. EOD.
boundaries?
For your sister ABI friend?
Anyways,it was a guy thread so carry your feminine ideas comot for here smiley
Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2019
Chommieblaq:
You were wrong for shouting at him, you should have confronted him in a civil manner.

The people above me, are you guys not seeing what the brother did wrong? If I’m staying with my sis and she locks while traveling without giving me the key, it should send a message to a me, no trespassing message, I go kukuma stay me line. If I no wear the cloth I no go die.

For the fact the brother find a way to unlock the and start using his stuffs is wrong. There are siblings you share stuffs with and their some you don’t tamper with there own, except they give you.

Apologies to him later, I’m sure he won’t do that again
there is nothing wrong in that!
Keyword being BROTHER!
E no even thief em money,just wore his clothes.
When I was growing up I never bought any Clothes!just a couple of hand me downs from big bro,some of which I still have till date.
Make una behave una selves o!
Me weh take my sister Toyota yaris damage am beyond repair because of anger nko?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by desvi: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2019
your brother was wrong to break into your room. family or not, respect is key. he disrespected your privacy and property.
people here will tell you to apologize because he is older but age does not give you the right to violate people's privacy and property rights. he should have at least asked. and those who say, these are only clothes, did you work and pay for them? entitlement mentality!

7 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by shege45: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2019
armyofone:
Get your own place!
Why should you be living with another adult when you are working? Please get your own crib and safe yourself the headache of unwanted sharing of stuff!
what is this one saying?
Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by sisisioge: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
boundaries?
For your sister ABI friend?
Anyways,it was a guy thread so carry your feminine ideas comot for here smiley
Peace

grin grin

Yeye dey smell...you won't even recognize a feminist if she bites your chin! You guys have finally found a word replacement for "asssghgeewwoo or oooolllosssshoooi" tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

But really, we all need to respect other people's spaces regardless of the relationship we have with them. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by desvi: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
there is nothing wrong in that!
Keyword being BROTHER!
E no even thief em money,just wore his clothes.
When I was growing up I never bought any Clothes!just a couple of hand me downs from big bro,some of which I still have till date.
Make una behave una selves o!
Me weh take my sister Toyota yaris damage am beyond repair because of anger nko?

everything is wrong with breaking in into a locked up room, no matter whose room that is. it is disrespectful.
now did you just take your brother's clothes or did he give them to you?

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2019
desvi:

everything is wrong with breaking in into a locked up room, no matter whose room that is. it is disrespectful.
now did you just take your brother's clothes or did he give them to you?
well he gave them to me.
Yes he did wrong by breaking in regardless.
But his problem isn't the break in but the fact that his BROTHER wore his clothes
Let's not shift goal post here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2019
desvi:
your brother was wrong to break into your room. family or not, respect is key. he disrespected your privacy and property.
people here will tell you to apologize because he is older but age does not give you the right to violate people's privacy and property rights. he should have at least asked. and those who say, these are only clothes, did you work and pay for them? entitlement mentality!
there is no such thing as entitlement mentality when family is concerned!
You owe your brother success if you've made it,that is a brother who wants to succeed of course.
A little push here and there will do.jeez!
Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Opinionated: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Yes, your siblings are close to you but you also have your personal space and privacy.

Apologize for not being able to control your temper but still lay down the law, your brother should respect your privacy.

At this stage, you need your own space.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Your brother
Was wrong to have
1) broken into your locked room
2) taken/worn all your clothes w|o your permission.

Never mind that he's older, he owes you a simple "I'm sorry" for his actions.

You
I understand your getting angry. Perhaps you felt he invaded your privacy, which he did. But you should've been more compassionate towards him b|c he obviously likes your clothes, he didn't have the means to get his own, and b|c he's your brother. You should've calmly told him to inform you over the phone the next time he wants to wear your clothes and if you've the means, take him shopping to get his own.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by desvi: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
well he gave them to me.
Yes he did wrong by breaking in regardless.
But his problem isn't the break in but the fact that his BROTHER wore his clothes
Let's not shift goal post here

you are shifting here.
OP clearly stated that he got angry because the brother got himself into a locked up room to wear his clothes so it is wrong on two levels

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by desvi: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
there is no such thing as entitlement mentality when family is concerned!
You owe your brother success if you've made it,that is a brother who wants to succeed of course.
A little push here and there will do.jeez!

nobody owes you anything
get that in your skull and you will be better for it
I pity your siblings
Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
desvi:

nobody owes you anything
get that in your skull and you will be better for it
I pity your siblings
this one is mad ooo cheesy
No one owes me anything but my siblings have got too much money to complain!
wink
Pity yourself,I beg no pity me.... grin grin grin
You want pity person weh dey ball steady?you well at all?
Nwannem jee chuba ego!!!so you go get money enough not to complain over little things.
Odenni!!
That money you see so na for today's buga cool cool
See his mouth like I pity your siblings... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nwanne jee chuba ego

Re: My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. by GhettoYute: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
this one is mad ooo cheesy
No one owes me anything but my siblings have got too much money to complain!
wink
Pity yourself,I beg no pity me.... grin grin grin
You want pity person weh dey ball steady?you well at all?
Nwannem jee chuba ego!!!so you go get money enough not to complain over little things.
Odenni!!
That money you see so na for today's buga cool cool
See his mouth like I pity your siblings... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nwanne jee chuba ego

Kid, you can’t be rich forever brody !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows Better,the Mother Or The Wife / Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private Parts Because She Cheated {photo} / Is It Now Normal For Married Women To Cook For Their Male Single Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.