Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) (44055 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures / Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Deltatoto: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Zionista:

You need help!

In sane climes, you'd be tracked down and restrained from getting close to minors. A potential pedophile you are...
im a legalized paedophile bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Deltatoto: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=Aboguede post=79380415]

Lol grin grin grin

So finally them no fit cure u

Ur dada go don dirty wey wey by now[/quote how?
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Deltatoto: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Eroms4life17:

How will you feel when another man start imagining how to sex your 8 year old little girl? Why am i even answering you
how can a strong man like me give birth to a woman
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
PentiumPro:

Ok, myself, your mother and sisters and all prostitutes.

Bye bye

Say NO to what you can't be proud of

You never know, I could pay up to 15-20k cash for 1 stand if it's whort it

But you are not bold to say "yes, this is me"

By the way if you are not, it will never hurt you

Sure, if my mother is a pros and she it feeds me, I will never cry if an called her son

Sorry though, no hard feelings. Just whirling on bored times
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Aboguede:

I don't need to stay close to know that emeka ike is a cheat of a man

How can he decide to separate four little kids from their mother.

You are just copying photos online into ur fake profile

The court granted him custody of the children maybe due to expenses. It seems the woman was unemployed when they parted.
If she is with the children, she will have to be asking for child support and the man might decide not to provide.
It is alleged he left home to pack in with a mistress in Abuja for 2 years.
When they first had the issue and it was being settled, Emeka's mum packed in to take care of the kids. The wife said the Mama threatened her NEVER to return, that she should go and read Exodus. When the Israelites left Egypt, they didn't return, so we can't say the gravity of the Mama's threat.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
I feel angry when I hear shiiits

Who is Emeka ike's mother?

She does not have the legal or traditional right to a strong say over another woman's family

Which stupid court grants custody of little children to the father when the children's mother is not a drug or liquor abuser?

So now that emeka ike has the children, who pays the their bills?

Listen kiddo, the children will have to stay with their mum till they are 18+ and their father will pay the bills

He will get a court permission to visit his children because he beats their mother in their presence

Boy, when the kids become adult, they will still hate EMEKA IKE because no child wants to stay away from his/her mum weather she is mad or sane

Emeka ike is a broke ass fuul!

Ijawwomaninoyo:

The court granted him custody of the children maybe due to expenses. It seems the woman was unemployed when they parted.
If she is with the children, she will have to be asking for child support and the man might decide not to provide.
It is alleged he left home to pack in with a mistress in Abuja for 2 years.
When they first had the issue and it was being settled, Emeka's mum packed in to take care of the kids. The wife said the Mama threatened her NEVER to return, that she should go and read Exodus. When the Israelites left Egypt, they didn't return, so we can't say the gravity of the Mama's threat.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Aboguede:

She does not have the legal or traditional right to a strong say over another woman's family

Which stupid court grants custody of little children to the father when the children's mother is not a drug or liquor abuser?

Listen kiddo, the children will have to stay with their mum till they are 18+ and their father will pay the bills

He will get a court permission to visit his children because he beats their mother in their presence

Boy, when the kids become adult, they will still hate EMEKA IKE because no child wants to stay away from his/her mum weather she is mad or sane

It seems it is with an agreement with the woman, like I said, she can't carry their expenses cos it seems she was unemployed.
It is one thing for the court to ask him to pay child support, it is another thing for him to pay.
Look at Wizkid's baby mamas, they are fending for the children cos he refused to cooperate.
The Emeka's kids are four, she might be stranded if Emeka refused to provide.
Suppose she is a rich business woman that could take care of them, she might have asked for custody cos that should have been the right thing for the children are underage.

Though we were not with that, but some mothers-in-law behave like they don't have daughters who will get married.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Xisnin:
A man who uses his kids as a bargaining chip is irresponsible.

Your double standards on this site is turning into something else .

If the reverse was the case you won’t have spilled this bullshît

I don’t know why you think only women should’ve custody of children in a divorce

Same way you insulted adele’s Husband after it was reported that he’s going to get 72m £ from Adele’s 278m £ wealth .
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Aboguede:

You’re a clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
You right though

Am just over reacting in another person palava

I also Imagine the sugar mummy emeka ike was about also helps financially

But, all in All, if a man of his little level can stay true to his pocket, he will not have need to be an ass hole to manage his family

Life must be unpredictable.

Ijawwomaninoyo:

It seems it is with an agreement with the woman, like I said, she can't carry their expenses cos it seems she was unemployed.
It is one thing for the court to ask him to pay child support, it is another thing for him to pay.
Look at Wizkid's baby mamas, they are fending for the children cos he refused to cooperate.
The Emeka's kids are four, she might be stranded if Emeka refused to provide.
Suppose she is a rich business woman that could take care of them, she might have asked for custody cos that should have been the right thing for the children are underage.

Though we were not with that, but some mothers-in-law behave like they don't have daughters who will get married.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Elder0001:

Your double standards on this site is turning into something else .

If the reverse was the case you won’t have spilled this bullshît

I don’t know why you think only women should’ve custody of children in a divorce

Same way you insulted adele’s Husband after it was reported that he’s going to get 72m £ from Adele’s 278m £ wealth .

It seems you have a problem but your online interactions won't solve it.
You to think you are entitled to other people's opinion but that is not how things work in reality.
I have told you I am not here to make you feel happy, no one is.
So move ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard / List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Are In Russia For The World Cup (PICS) / Nigerian Lady Recreates Ebuka's Cape Agbada Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.