Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,547 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu (3182 Views)

Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / Fani Kayode Congratulates Adeleke As Tribunal Declares Him As The Winner / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by gistreporters: 2:57am On Jun 16, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed he will relinquish power if the Election Tribunal declares Atiku Abubakar as the winner of the 2019 elections.

Buhari who is confident believes that the Presidential Election Tribunal will however Declare him Winner because he won in a free and fair play.

READ MORE >>>>>> http://gistreporters.com/?p=2795
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by jbblues24(m): 3:00am On Jun 16, 2019
Story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by heinrichy(m): 3:05am On Jun 16, 2019
North has fashioned way to rule Nigeria till next 8yrs. If u know u know.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by maisauki: 3:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Ride on Baba Buhari, we gat ur back

4 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by CalabarPikin: 3:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Wow..

Mr integrity is on it again....

Simple advice sir: Don't allow Tinubu to swear 4 u bcuz ur only hope now is on ur programmed robot @CJN.

If he actually said this....I wish to say ATIKU IS COMING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by Joshmodest(m): 4:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Buhari the president of Nigeria located in West Africa , would never hand over to Atiku no matter the outcome of the tribunals !!!
Even Atiku is very well aware of this , buhari during his first four years flouted court rulings almost as frequently as he travelled to London !!
Buhari has never accepted any court ruling that is not in his favor, he has his people at the hem of affairs everywhere !!! that's why he is so confident to say he will win in the tribunals the way he said with confidence, that he will win the election !!
Buhari is running Nigeria like a bakery , and the question I keep asking myself , is how some people still find it so easy to call him " Mr President "

4 Likes

Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by PapaNnamdi: 5:02am On Jun 16, 2019
maisauki:
Ride on Baba Buhari, we gat ur back

you an who??

please come to this corner lemme wisper something

1 Share

Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by ablelin: 5:46am On Jun 16, 2019
I hope he does that, democracy allows that, however, he power at he center or of the presidency is too much to allow fairness and Justice in judgement delivery. Withe the power hungry people around the president, I don't see them losing at the tribunal....
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by aolawale025: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2019
He won't have a choice in the matter
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by Academicwizman(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2019
That has been the plan all along. Towards the end of the tenure of the current president, a court judgement will likely overturn the election and install Atiku Abubakar for another 8 years of Fulani rule. By that time, the groundbreaking agenda would have been fulfilled. The loosers will be all people of the South. Each of the South West and South East will have momentary laughs during each of the tenures (South West during Buhari and South East during Atiku) though.

Don't mind me, those are just products of my hallucinations.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2019
The court should get to work ASAP!!!
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by budaatum: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Evidence please.

You know our people. If you don't provide evidence for your claims we will just call you a liar!

Joshmodest:
Buhari the president of Nigeria located in West Africa , would never hand over to Atiku no matter the outcome of the tribunals !!!
Even Atiku is very well aware of this , buhari during his first four years flouted court rulings almost as frequently as he travelled to London !!
Buhari has never accepted any court ruling that is not in his favor, he has his people at the hem of affairs everywhere !!! that's why he is so confident to say he will win in the tribunals the way he said with confidence, that he will win the election !!
Buhari is running Nigeria like a bakery , and the question I keep asking myself , is how some people still find it so easy to call him " Mr President "
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by Lanretoye(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
who born tribunal?
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by Charmingrascal(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
If he actually said this....I wish to say [b]ATIKU IS COMING
Bros wake up, day don break
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by NobleAngell(f): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
He says it like he has another choice. If tribunal declares Atiku winner, will you beg them to allow you stay till 2023, mbok shocked.
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by Charmingrascal(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
he has his people at the hem of affairs everywhere !!! that's why he is so confident to say he will win in the tribunals the way he said with confidence, that he will win the election !!
Buhari is running Nigeria like a bakery , and the question I keep asking myself , is how some people still find it so easy to call him " Mr President "[/quote]

He was suppose to put Atiku's people at the elm of affairs right? Don't worry we will pass ur message across to him. And based on ur recommendations we will stop calling him Mr President will we will change it to Mrs President.
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by Joshmodest(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
budaatum:
Evidence please.

You know our people. If you don't provide evidence for your claims we will just call you a liar!

1. Buhari was told to free Sambo dasuki by the ECOWAS court on bail , with an ultimatum and he refused !!

2. Walter onnoghen was unlawfully and unconstitutionality removed from the position of CJN .

3. The efcc chairman magu , was appointed as acting chairman for a period of time ,that was unlawful for somebody to still be acting , and even when the Senate demanded his removal , the president ignored and left him as the chairman !

4. Buhari on several occasions before he finally agreed was told to release Nnamdi kanu , by Amnesty international and a whole lot of foreign and local organizations !!!

5. Amnesty international and other foreign bodies , described the continuos detention of el Zak -Zaky as a violation of his human rights , and called for his release , but it fell on deaf ears !!

6. Buhari unconstitutionality declared Biafra , a group agitating for separation of Nigeria , a terrorist group without enough reasons !!

Do you want me to say more !!!
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by budaatum: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
These don't sound like "court rulings" to me, at least no rulings of Nigerian courts, and not even to Buhari! Or was he the one who arrested Kanu, the only seemingly "court ruling"?

Surely you can do better than provide hearsay!

Joshmodest:

1. Buhari was told to free Sambo dasuki by the ECOWAS court on bail , with an ultimatum and he refused !!

2. Walter onnoghen was unlawfully and unconstitutionality removed from the position of CJN .

3. The efcc chairman magu , was appointed as acting chairman for a period of time ,that was unlawful for somebody to still be acting , and even when the Senate demanded his removal , the president ignored and left him as the chairman !

4. Buhari on several occasions before he finally agreed was told to release Nnamdi kanu , by Amnesty international and a whole lot of foreign and local organizations !!!

5. Amnesty international and other foreign bodies , described the continuos detention of el Zak -Zaky as a violation of his human rights , and called for his release , but it fell on deaf ears !!

6. Buhari unconstitutionality declared Biafra , a group agitating for separation of Nigeria , a terrorist group without enough reasons !!

Do you want me to say more !!!
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by Joshmodest(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
budaatum:
These don't sound like "court rulings" to me, at least no rulings of Nigerian courts, and not even to Buhari! Or was he the one who arrested Kanu, the only seemingly "court ruling"?

Surely you can do better than provide hearsay!

On December 17 2015 , Justice ademola of the federal high Court abuja , ordered the federal govt which even a fool knows buhari is in charge of , to release Nnamdi kanu " unconditionally , but the federal govt totally refused the court ruling and kept him in jail !!!!
Lai Mohammed said on the Osasu show , that buhari led govt , have been ignoring court rulings to ensure national security , this is coming from the horse's mouth !
All this events took place in Nigeria and not Cameroon, and anybody who reads the papers or sees the news frequently should be aware of all this !!!
Don't let your non beneficial support for buhari cloud your reasoning , even a deaf man knows buhari has been choosing which court orders to follow or not since he became president !!!
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by budaatum: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Joshmodest:

On December 17 2015 , Justice ademola of the federal high Court abuja , ordered the federal govt which even a fool knows buhari is in charge of , to release Nnamdi kanu " unconditionally , but the federal govt totally refused the court ruling and kept him in jail !!!!

All the above is not exactly true, at least, not going by public reports! I'll however offer wiki on the subject pending your provision of references for your claims because me being Nigerian, I just don't accept you dem say above!
Re: I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
gistreporters:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed he will relinquish power if the Election Tribunal declares Atiku Abubakar as the winner of the 2019 elections.

Buhari who is confident believes that the Presidential Election Tribunal will however Declare him Winner because he won in a free and fair play.

READ MORE >>>>>> http://gistreporters.com/?p=2795

fake news

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu / Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures / Pictures Of Tinubu's Village, Iragbiji Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.