Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) (56413 Views)

Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by tuzle(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2019
Some people don't read, can u believe some personal above e saying she looks older than him, if u had just read it u would have known she is older than him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by argon500: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2019
Pubichairs:
This post has really brought blessings to me, my girlfriend decided not to break up with me again..

thanks for sharing

Is your gf Regina's version?
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2019
David Beckham steals the show with his dressing.
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Holamic: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2019
Believe no lady will stay with you even if you have 2 generation kids with you. Loyalty has dividence. 7 year wow
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by dododawa1: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2019
Scatterscatter:
With what Ramos did to my Salah in UCL final 2 seasons ago, I don't think I want to wish him Happy married life lipsrsealed

I feel like scattering the wedding sef angry
see below

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 16, 2019

God bless our mothers!

Best moment is when he holds his mother.
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by SHEAU(m): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Scatterscatter:
With what Ramos did to my Salah in UCL final 2 seasons ago, I don't think I want to wish him Happy married life lipsrsealed

I go join u , YNWA! grin grin grin grin
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by barinedan(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2019
youngest85:
Mtchewwww Rubbish!
Are You Jealous?

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2019
HML.

YNWA 24/7 though. We are not thugs at Pool like Ramos.
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Belial06: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Pubichairs:
This post has really brought blessings to me, my girlfriend decided not to break up with me again..

thanks for sharing

Look at this son of man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2019

African dull mentality is when you keep murmuring that the bride is older than him. Who cares about your freaking thoughts.

Wish them well in their marital life!

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Missperplexity0(f): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2019
dayleke:
Cougar?

She looks older than him.

Happy married life to them.
she's older than him.... 5yrs age diff I think
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by sexyking1: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2019
dayleke:
Cougar?

Did u actually read before commenting? So you did not see where it was stated dat the lady is 41years?

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by kenodrill: 7:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Evil defender
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Galaticos444: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2019
Pubichairs:

thanks for sharing
bro dont feel indispensable,she came back to u cos she has no choice and not cos she is so into u and once she sees someone better she will surely leave u,its actually a red flag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Neither of Messi and Ronaldo attended and you called the ceremony stars studded?

Beckham is bigger than both in terms of 'star' as per celebrity...it is a marriage not a final match

5 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by dayleke: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2019
sexyking1:

Did u actually read before commenting? So you did not see where it was stated dat the lady is 41years?

Nothing sir, I did not read the COMMENTING.
I just came to the conclusion.
Thank you for pointing that out.
Anything else I should know?
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2019
Uyi168:
This one be Don enter evening newsp...... lipsrsealed
OYIBO too old quick

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by toprealman: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2019
dayleke:
Cougar?

Didn't you read the part that says she is 41 and her bea 33......is your eye scratching you

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by dayleke: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Missperplexity0:
she's older than him.... 5yrs age diff I think

Thanks.
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by jeff1607(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Scatterscatter:

Ramos tackled Salah roughly physically not his wedding or marriage

haba bros
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by toprealman: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2019
tuzle:
Some people don't read, can u believe some personal up there saying she looks older than him, if u had just read it u would have known she is older than him.
Very pathetic to be honest.
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Ijaycool:

Beckham is bigger than both in terms of 'star' as per celebrity...it is a marriage not a final match

It's the wedding of a football star and not that of pop star.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Princeadonis(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2019
I don't think you read the whole post
dayleke:
Cougar?

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Femiblacky(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Pubichairs:

thanks for sharing

Brother, if this is the post that saved your relationship, just know that this is your last lifeline, use it judiciously

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Pubichairs:

thanks for sharing

It’s not a blessing dear..
The inevitable was just delayed.
For the fact that she has even considered
it is enough reason for you to encourage it.
Break up with her now!!!

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by Stanley08(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Mans fit don collect Red card on that day too
Re: Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Spanish footballers and taste for older women..... pique,fabregas and now Ramos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) / England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match / Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.