Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George (33713 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by boban007: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2019
franchasng:
Yes we know sir, but the gullible psychopathic youths won't agree.

Abiola invited Abacha to overthrow Shonekan so that he, Abiola could be made President by Abacha, but Abacha betrayed Abiola his perceived friend, and rather held firm to power and never wanting to leave again.

Muhammadu Buhari, Abacha's close friend and ally didn't advice Abacha against the bad things he was doing to Abiola but today the same Buhari has cunningly recognized Abiola as the winner of June 12 election just to spite Obasanjo and to turn Yorubas against each other so they can condemn Obasanjo and hail him despite his wrong deeds in the past.

Remember Buhari was very close to Abacha, he refused to advice him to hand over to the winner of June 12 election Abiola, instead Buhari was more interested in his own political gains with Abacha, so he continued to hail & dine with corrupt Abacha and even went to collect a political appointment from Abacha and helped Abacha government in many ways he could as at then.

...and at the same period in 1993 or thereabout, Bola Ahmed Tinubu had already agreed to serve as Abacha's VP not minding that another Yoruba man Abiola has already won the annulled Presidential election which he was supposed to join hands and ensure his brother reclaims his mandate, no, he was desperate to become VP to the detriment of his Yoruba brother Abiola.

This is how treacherous these people can be to even their own brothers...

Let's go back to 1960s...

...and the power tuzzle between Awolowo and Akintola tore Southwest and later Nigeria to pieces in the 1960s, it led to the first military coup headed by Maj. Nzeogwu in 1966 which was later wrongly tagged *Igbo Coup* due to sentimental execution of the coup by some of the Igbo actors in the coup of 1966.

I don't know why most Yoruba elites are always desperate to rule Nigeria at all cost, just as Bola Ahmed Tinubu has started again today, when we tell future children how desperate Tinubu is today to become Nigeria's President to the extent of romancing with his adversary in the past (Buhari), they will think we lied, isokay undecided
BUT U LIED.

1 Like

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by adekolaelect(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
kola abiola spoke the truths ,clueless drug baron Tinubu never have the love of Yoruba people in his heart. he's about his selfish interest. Tinubu betrayed never believed in Yoruba pan Afenifere group. we will see how he will be president in 2023.
why you po3ple take tinubu mater fo4 head like this as if he is the first politician that will pursuing political personal ambition ? Tinubu is not a power hunger but he believed in empowering people .who tell you Tinubu will contest for presidential position in Nigeria ? But wait for political sock game when they are ready for 2023 election.you these peoples believed in personal attack than to challenge your political office holder for better performance.you always celebrate political attack than good governance that is why all those politicians take people for granted by dishing out political sentiments ;Ethnicity ,religions, many more which can't contribute any good things to individual's life to gain emotional sentimental support when they know many ordinary Nigerian do not know what they want .wake up challenge political office holders not a politician like Tinubu who doesn't hold any political office in the country .

4 Likes

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Johnnyessence(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2019
IamPatriotic:

In your mind now, you'll say you're spiting Tinubu grin grin grin I laughed at your stupidity
Are you a small child to know Tinubu game of politics before. up till today Tinubu never believe Afenifere Pan Yoruba group. Tinubu only have selfish interest. google on what Afenifere Pan Yoruba group did during the June 12 struggle.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by erinalex: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
drug baron Tinubu has been one of the clueless Yoruba coward that betrayed the Yoruba people. he never have the Yorubas in his heart. we will see how he will be president in 2023.

I pray Tinubu's matters will not kill u one day.

Why is it that, u always display ur emotions once you hear anything Tinubu ?

U always act as if Tinubu is the only sinner when it comes to politics in Nigeria.

OK, Tinubu begged for commissioner post in Lagos and he was not given, and he later team up to fight against abacha; in order to actualize June 12.

So what is ur grudge about that?

Bode George, that is pointing accusing finger at Tinubu didn't do anything to help June 12 courses.

Tinubu err in d 1st place, but later identified himself with d June 12 struggles.

Ebenezer Babatope (PDP chieftain), Jakande, Kingibe etc, started d June 12 struggles, but later joined Abacha ship.
All those names will not bother you, but Tinubu is always ur target.

You sit in one corner of ur room and write whatever u like as if u have always been perfect throughout ur life.

Jesus even said " cast d 1st stone if ...... ".

I am not say Tinubu is a saint, he has his own wrong doing too; but u pple like to paint a cruel pictures of him begin d number one sinner in Nigeria political space.

A son of former abia state governor, just got elected as d speaker in d state. No issue.

But let it be Tinubu's son in Lagos, all hell will be let loose.

The amount of time, u pple spend to discuss Lagos and Tinubu; I bet it, u can't spend 1/4 of it to discuss ur own state and ur political leaders there.

Why is it that the best u can offer online are, " e pain am", abuses and curses ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by compton11(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2019
9jahotblog:
Abacha was so powerful back then that his Vice, Oladipo Diya had to beg for his life in a fantom coup that Abacha masterminded

As Diya waited for the Abacha's hangman's noose, Abacha dropped dead suddenly, Nigeria and Nigerians erupted in wild jubilation. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba celebrated his end.

No tyrant stays in power forever - none .

Inside life .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1w-Bhx8B7Q
you mean Hausa celebrated his death?
I don't believed, the people that dont see him as tyranny and thief till now.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Johnnyessence(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
adekolaelect:
why you po3ple take tinubu mater fo4 head like this as if he is the first politician that will pursuing political personal ambition ? Tinubu is not a power hunger but he believed in empowering people .who tell you Tinubu will contest for presidential position in Nigeria ? But wait for political sock game when they are ready for 2023 election.you these peoples believed in personal attack than to challenge your political office holder for better performance.you always celebrate political attack than good governance that is why all those politicians take people for granted by dishing out political sentiments ;Ethnicity ,religions, many more which can't contribute any good things to individual's life to gain emotional sentimental support when they know many ordinary Nigerian do not know what they want .wake up challenge political office holders not a politician like Tinubu who doesn't hold any political office in the country .
drug baron Tinubu is always known for his selfish interest. he's a clueless betrayer that will surely regret his actions. I don't doubt it at all. Tinubu betrayed Abiola mandate and June 12 struggle. karma will surely back fire.

1 Like

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by IamPatriotic(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Are you a small child to know Tinubu game of politics before. up till today Tinubu never believe Afenifere Pan Yoruba group. Tinubu only have selfish interest. google on what Afenifere Pan Yoruba group did during the June 12 struggle.

Me, too small? Because we share social media space, how old was your dad in 1993?
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2019
flames01:

Dispensable useless pawn, I can see you grasping at straws like a drawning man. Wait until SARS murder you or your family members; then you will realise how useless, disposable and unimportant you are.

At this point I quit trading words with you
I don't fight strangers cus I don't know your identity
But if your papa see me for road Dem no born you we'll make u dey tell me shit... I sabi your papa before ni... Abi you wan make Ogunlakaye baptize all una family....oni sorire

1 Like

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by flyingdutchman(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2019
9jahotblog:
Abacha was so powerful back then that his Vice, Oladipo Diya had to beg for his life in a fantom coup that Abacha masterminded

As Diya waited for the Abacha's hangman's noose, Abacha dropped dead suddenly, Nigeria and Nigerians erupted in wild jubilation. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba celebrated his end.

No tyrant stays in power forever - none .

Inside life .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1w-Bhx8B7Q

Bros, you are right and wrong. Indeed, Diya begged for his life. However, we know that there was a coup attempt hence, Diya's guilt. Let us try to be honest and unbiased as much as possible. I don't know Diya or Tinubu or Abacha dem. I am just a Nigerian who has refused to be played for a fool.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2019
erinalex:

I pray Tinubu's matters will not kill u one day.

Why is it that, u always display ur emotions once you hear anything Tinubu ?

U always act as if Tinubu is the only sinner when it comes to politics in Nigeria.

OK, Tinubu begged for commissioner post in Lagos and he was not given, and he later team up to fight against abacha; in order to actualize June 12.

So what is ur grudge about that?

Bode George, that is pointing accusing finger at Tinubu didn't do anything to help June 12 courses.

Tinubu err in d 1st place, but later identified himself with d June 12 struggles.

Ebenezer Babatope (PDP chieftain), Jakande, Kingibe etc, started d June 12 struggles, but later joined Abacha ship.
All those names will not bother you, but Tinubu is always ur target.

You sit in one corner of ur room and write whatever u like as if u have always been perfect throughout ur life.

Jesus even said " cast d 1st stone if ...... ".

I am not say Tinubu is a saint, he has his own wrong doing too; but u pple like to paint a cruel pictures of him begin d number one sinner in Nigeria political space.

A son of former abia state governor, just got elected as d speaker in d state. No issue.

But let it be Tinubu's son in Lagos, all hell will be let loose.

The amount of time, u pple spend to discuss Lagos and Tinubu; I bet it, u can't spend 1/4 of it to discuss ur own state and ur political leaders there.

Why is it that the best u can offer online are, " e pain am", abuses and curses ?
Tinubu is well known for his betrayed and coward for the Yoruba people. that's why up till today he never team up with the Afenifere Pan Yoruba group to create love and unity among Yoruba people and leaders . it is about his selfish interest. putting his stooges in the keenly positions in Nigeria. read more of Paul ayo Adebanjo books, you will see the crooked Tinubu how he betrayed his Yoruba brothers and sisters. as far as am concerned, abiola spirit will keep on hunting him. thanks to bode George, Pa Adebanjo and other dogged June 12 Fighters for exposing him and speaking out about the struggle.

1 Like

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Dchampion65: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2019
We heard you right sir but please don't quite Kola out of contention

When he now joined proactivist to fight the junta using his resources and put his life and that of his family in danger, Sir, WHERE ARE YOU.

if this man did not sleep well, he will blame Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Johnnyessence(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Me, too small? Because we share social media space, how old was your dad in 1993?
as your father Tinubu think this way . keep living in your deluded state of mind.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Johnnyessence(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2019
adekolaelect:
that's why he empowered mc oluomo his chief thug to be causing violence in Lagos State. stop living in your deluded state of mind. I will always tell you the truth if you are not ready to say it. you stop defending the selfish drug baron.

1 Like

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by King44(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2019
I don't know much about Tinubu but what my late pa said about him was that Tinubu is so selfish
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Sggs6474: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2019
Prove below

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Splashme: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2019
So, Thiefñubu is a Hypocrite
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by candygist: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2019
franchasng:

Abiola invited Abacha to overthrow Shonekan so that he, Abiola could be made President by Abacha, but Abacha betrayed Abiola his perceived friend, and rather held firm to power and never wanting to leave again.

Muhammadu Buhari, Abacha's close friend and ally didn't advice Abacha against the bad things he was doing to Abiola but today the same Buhari has cunningly recognized Abiola as the winner of June 12 election just to spite Obasanjo and to turn Yorubas against each other so they can condemn Obasanjo and hail him despite his wrong deeds in the past.

Remember Buhari was very close to Abacha, he refused to advice him to hand over to the winner of June 12 election Abiola, instead Buhari was more interested in his own political gains with Abacha, so he continued to hail & dine with corrupt Abacha and even went to collect a political appointment from Abacha and helped Abacha government in many ways he could as at then.

...and at the same period in 1993 or thereabout, Bola Ahmed Tinubu had already agreed to serve as Abacha's VP not minding that another Yoruba man Abiola has already won the annulled Presidential election which he was supposed to join hands and ensure his brother reclaims his mandate, no, he was desperate to become VP to the detriment of his Yoruba brother Abiola.

...and the power tuzzle between Awolowo and Akintola tore Southwest and later Nigeria to pieces in the 1960s, it led to the first military coup headed by Maj. Nzeogwu in 1966 which was later wrongly tagged *Igbo Coup* due to sentimental execution of the coup by some of the Igbo actors in the coup of 1966.

I don't know why most Yoruba elites are always desperate to rule Nigeria at all cost, just as Bola Ahmed Tinubu has started again today, when we tell future children how desperate Tinubu is today to become Nigeria's President to the extent of romancing with his adversary in the past (Buhari), they will think we lied, isokay undecided

I have a question. How did you manage to know all this ? Where you thought this in history class or where you neighbours with any of this men ? I'm wondering

2 Likes

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by franchasng: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2019
candygist:

I have a question. How did you manage to know all this ? Where you thought this in history class or where you neighbours with any of this men ? I'm wondering
lolz, some relatives played roles in the events wink
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by candygist: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
that's why he empowered mc oluomo his chief thug to be causing violence in Lagos State. stop living in your deluded state of mind. I will always tell you the truth if you are not ready to say it. you stop defending the selfish drug baron.

If a Lagos is violent like you claim. I wonder what Rivers state and Delta state is. Your blodas
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by flames01: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2019
tolakush92:

At this point I quit trading words with you
I don't fight strangers cus I don't know your identity
But if your papa see me for road Dem no born you we'll make u dey tell me shit... I sabi your papa before ni... Abi you wan make Ogunlakaye baptize all una family....oni sorire

Typical of a pained dispensable idiot. Everywhere you go, always remember that you are a useless, dispensable, irrelevant pawn on tinubu's chessboard. Ciao.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by mapist(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2019
franchasng:

VERY ACCURATE. I never saw Abiola as being innocent. NEVER.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by aspabay(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2019
Buharimustgo:

The guy is so selfish that he wouldn't mind Nigeria burning for him to achieve his aim.

Can you give us instances? Hatred is not a virtue.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Buharimustgo: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2019
aspabay:

Can you give us instances? Hatred is not a virtue.

What did Saraki said he took him? That him Tinubu wouldn't mind if Nigeria burns,so long as his becomes president.That he knows that Buhari is not fit,but so long Buhari will hand over to him,he will support him.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by DSoj(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Bode George will die of jealousy of Tinubu
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by sulaimania2003(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Abiola was in support of Abacha to forcefully take over an interim government.
plans were made on how various positions will be shared, which Tinubu maybe part of.
Abacha took over and refuse to hand over to MKO.
He declared him self President.
He got arrested.
kola side Tinubu later went to Abacha to ask about the then plan or appeal to be part of the Government (We don't know Tinubus's intention) But we are sure he has an ambition.
Abacha turned Tinubu down why? Maybe because he may be a loyalist to MKO)
Tinubu continue the struggle for Abiola till he realize he may lose his life then left Nigeria to continue his Struggle for June 12
Some Abiola loyalist worked with Abacha that time but Abacha rejected Tinubu. why?
MKO DIED
Obasanjo became the president
Tinubu attained his ambition.He became the Governor of Lagos State .
As this time the Federal Government wants June 12 to be forgotten.
But the Struggle continues
Where is Kola?
Tinubu declared every June 12 an Holiday during his Administration. Against the federal wishes.
He ensures it moved to others South West states.Even a state out side south west if I am right.
They Ensures June 12 is never forgotten.
Tinubu now a friend to Federal Government and at the same time June 12 was made a public Holiday and MKO was honoured.
Awwww Tinubu what an Ambition!!!!!
Here is Mr Kola ,now talking after June 12.After it was made one of the greatest public Holiday In Nigeria .He even said he may work for the present Government according to the interview. (But where have you been all this while Sir?)
I am glad Tinubu never dropped his ambition.
And I think most times people intentions to a particular course of action is very important.
This is Tinubu part of June 12.
And won't you rather be like Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Femeto: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2019
No one is surprised it is what Tinubu can do. The only thing he couldn't do then was to bribe Abacha cos he never start to they steal.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Buharimustgo:

What did Saraki said he took him? That him Tinubu wouldn't mind if Nigeria burns,so long as his becomes president.That he knows that Buhari is not fit,but so long Buhari will hand over to him,he will support him.

aspabay, hehehe, this one wey you come quiet like this so?!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

you oyorubas think that you are the one and only smart people in zoogeria no be so?!!!

see the baddest backstroke wey buharimustgo just use hammer better sense into you sharply!!!

una oyorubas' cup don finally full for this zoogeria!!!
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Amah70: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2019
And so what?

If Abacha had hanged Obasanjo and Oladipo Diya then; Yoruba Muslims led by the Tinubus must still be making political alliances with Fulani/Hausa till today.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by 9gerian: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Trust a politician at your own risk.

However, if this account is true, then Tinubu must have learnt so much since then.

He is one of the very few politicians that hasn’t changed his political party since 1999, and has gone further to even raise leaders who continue to be relevant decades after his own political office.

He has also been strategic to the eventual recognition of MKO’s June 12 sacrifice so he can be forgiven for that particular error IMHO.

9jahotblog:
Eniola Akinkuotu
A former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party , Chief Bode George , has commended Kola Abiola, the son of the late MKO Abiola, the acclaimed winner of the Jun 12 1993 election , for exposing former Lagos State Governor , Asiwaju Bola Tinubu , and other “June 12 opportunists .”
George said this during an interview with our correspondent on the telephone while reacting to Kola ’s allegations that after the annulment of the June 12 , 1993 election , Tinubu approached the late military dictator , Gen . Sani Abacha , and begged him for a commissioner appointment in Lagos State .
According to Kola , it was after Tinubu had lost out that he decided to join hands with the National Democratic Coalition to fight for the actualisation of the June 12 mandate .
George , who is also a former military administrator , hailed Kola for stating the facts even as he lamented that many opportunists were seeking to twist history.
He said , “It is true that Tinubu went to beg for a commissioner position . He was in the Villa and Gen . Oladipo Diya is a witness . He ( Tinubu ) said he wanted to be a deputy to a military administrator and when all that didn ’t work , he went into his activism .”
The PDP chieftain hailed Kola for deciding to make a documentary of the June 12 saga .
George said Kola must not be victimised for saying the truth since , as the first son of MKO , he was an insider.
He said , “Most of what Kola said is true. He spoke from the heart and he was trying to set the records straight in the face of the many narratives . He had been looking for who would help to recognise the June 12 saga so that his father wouldn ’ t have died in vain .
“In the course of this , he had bottled up so much . He went through a lot , having lost his mother and family businesses during the struggle . So , he was setting the records straight so that people would not rewrite history.”
The PDP chieftain , however , said Nigeria had yet to learn from the June 12 saga .
He said the lessons of June 12 go beyond declaring a holiday or immortalising MKO .
George said , “Now , June 12 has been adopted as a national holiday but have we learnt any serious lesson from it? Have we done anything to ensure that the mistakes of the past are not repeated?
READ ALSO : 43 % law students fail resit exams
“Yes , people are pontificating and trying to use it as a political tool but believe we have not learnt anything .”
The PDP chieftain said Nigerians were more united during the June 12 struggle than today and argued that more emphasis should be placed on uniting the nation through the legacy of June 12 .
Attempts to speak with Tinubu ’s media aide, Tunde Rahman , proved abortive as he neither returned calls nor responded to a text message on Saturday .

https://punchng.com/kola-abiola-right-tinubu-begged-abacha-for-post-george/

1 Like

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Tajmahal1000: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Bode George, Kola Abiola didn’t lose his mother “during the June 12 struggle”. His mother, Simbiat Abiola, died in 1992, well before June 12 1993 election, which was also well ahead of the ensuing struggle that lasted 5 years until Abiola’s death in 1998.

If prison inmate Bode George, who loves money more than his mother, and who PDP’s Jimi Agbaje called a “sick mind” recently, could get this simple fact that my daughter knows wrong, how could anyone believe his interview?

Bode George is a frustrated ex convict and looter of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) funds. He is a worthless clown.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by biobab23(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2019
franchasng:

U need to go back to history school cos u r sayn trashed

1 Like

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Shinjitsu: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Yourbas always beg hausa Fulani for help

What a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Deploys Additional Combat Aircraft To North East (Photos) / Aregbesola Climbs On Top Of A Bus At APC Osun Governorship Mega Rally (Photos) / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.