Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George (33710 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Alejobs: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Johnnyessence(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
adekolaelect:
humm your Atiku obi are saint continuing celebrating political attacks than good governance !!! that is what you were destined to do.who your truth help ?? what does it contributes to life of ordinary Nigerians ? Wake me up any day you self know the real responsibly and what you can hold a political office holder for in a country .not politicking .
you are just behaving your ignorance here, since you have been following the clueless selfish drug baron, please what benefits have you get from him. drug baron Tinubu keep on buying private jet, you are here not building any single Hut. you must be ashamed of yourself for supporting him.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by 9gerian: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Very few people are reported in history to have given up power of their own free will.

Power corrupts... Same reason new political office holders fallout with their godfathers after power has been acquired.

BabaO2:
No sane Yorubas believe in obasanjo infiltrated afenifere. But George is too old to be talking like babies. If he was not a coward as a military man, why cant he confront abacha to declare MKO as president. The real fact was abacha pretended to be on the side of MKO, even MKO was giving all support to abacha to enable him handover power to him but MKO never knew abacha was doing so to outsmart them
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Glycosunde: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sons of hate, please continue fighting and let me grab my popcorn n watch

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
So you are fighting for PDP?
Tell me what Tinubu does that every politician doesn't dream of doing?
You all complain about Hausa/Fulani rule but would rather support a fulani man than a Yoruba man.
You laud Awolowo in his death but Igbos were always against him for some reason!

deflover:

Not everyone speaking the truth is Igbo
Awolowo gave u free education
Not everyone after ore ondo state is Igbo
The things I said u didn't say I lied
Yet u are quick to tell about Igbo leaders
I dont blame u
El rufia insulted tinubu.
Instead of him to respond to the god father topic
Tinubu insulted PDP
U are all wired the same
The story of allocation I told
Is it a lie
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Shikini: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wind don blow fowl nyash don open
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by erinalex: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Tinubu is well known for his betrayed and coward for the Yoruba people. that's why up till today he never team up with the Afenifere Pan Yoruba group to create love and unity among Yoruba people and leaders . it is about his selfish interest. putting his stooges in the keenly positions in Nigeria. read more of Paul ayo Adebanjo books, you will see the crooked Tinubu how he betrayed his Yoruba brothers and sisters. as far as am concerned, abiola spirit will keep on hunting him. thanks to bode George, Pa Adebanjo and other dogged June 12 Fighters for exposing him and speaking out about the struggle.

In Nigeria politics, it is all about self interest.

Thanks to who ? Bode George ? An ex - convict.

You must be joking !

My point is ,stop single out Tinubu; all politicians in Nigeria are betrayals.

If u have personal grudge with Tinubu, let us know.

I for one, can't praise Any politician in Nigeria; they are all for themselves.

Tell me one good thing , afenifebi has done ....nothing that I can remember, except attacking PMB and Tinubu; the same afenifebi people that collected money from GEJ ?

Let us be serious here, for once; No Nigeria politician or group deserve our praises.

All they are after is money, money money.

Whatever you accused Tinubu of, is applicable to all d politicians in Nigeria, regardless of party affiliation.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by dalass(f): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
franchasng:
Yes we know sir, but the gullible psychopathic youths won't agree.

Abiola invited Abacha to overthrow Shonekan so that he, Abiola could be made President by Abacha, but Abacha betrayed Abiola his perceived friend, and rather held firm to power and never wanting to leave again.

Muhammadu Buhari, Abacha's close friend and ally didn't advice Abacha against the bad things he was doing to Abiola but today the same Buhari has cunningly recognized Abiola as the winner of June 12 election just to spite Obasanjo and to turn Yorubas against each other so they can condemn Obasanjo and hail him despite his wrong deeds in the past.

Remember Buhari was very close to Abacha, he refused to advice him to hand over to the winner of June 12 election Abiola, instead Buhari was more interested in his own political gains with Abacha, so he continued to hail & dine with corrupt Abacha and even went to collect a political appointment from Abacha and helped Abacha government in many ways he could as at then.

...and at the same period in 1993 or thereabout, Bola Ahmed Tinubu had already agreed to serve as Abacha's VP not minding that another Yoruba man Abiola has already won the annulled Presidential election which he was supposed to join hands and ensure his brother reclaims his mandate, no, he was desperate to become VP to the detriment of his Yoruba brother Abiola.

This is how treacherous these people can be to even their own brothers...

Let's go back to 1960s...

...and the power tuzzle between Awolowo and Akintola tore Southwest and later Nigeria to pieces in the 1960s, it led to the first military coup headed by Maj. Nzeogwu in 1966 which was later wrongly tagged *Igbo Coup* due to sentimental execution of the coup by some of the Igbo actors in the coup of 1966.

I don't know why most Yoruba elites are always desperate to rule Nigeria at all cost, just as Bola Ahmed Tinubu has started again today, when we tell future children how desperate Tinubu is today to become Nigeria's President to the extent of romancing with his adversary in the past (Buhari), they will think we lied, isokay undecided
What kind of nonsense is this trash?
Just listen to yourself!
Power tussle between 2 Yoruba men Awolowo and Akintola in the WESTERN Nigeria, made Nzeogu from the EAST to carry out a coup plot
He led fellow Igbo men who started ethnic cleansing in Nigeria by killing only Northern and Western leaders while sparing Igbo's in the leadership.

Nzeogwu's coup was Igbo coup because only the Igbo officers wanted to be in power...They took out other tribes!

Was it not the desperate Igbo soldiers that started tribalism and division in this Country?
Even now, their tribalism and inability to work with other tribes will continue to box them into political oblivion.
Always blaming Yorubas for their misfortune. Bunch of mofos! lipsrsealed cool
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by shugabasbn: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kola Abiola also betrayed his father, at the heat of struggle he dine and wine with Babagida, he nearly marry one of his daughters then if not for Pa Adesanya n co. I was in Junior secondary school then, I can still remember our debate of that day. Even the day Abiola openly support Abacha to take power from Shonekan the newspapers headlines that day was Abiola betrays NADECO, bla bla bla
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by jaxxy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=RemiOAjayi post=79382848][/quote]

Lol without tinubu bt does dat negate the truth? Even buhari is playing his own part to achieve his own goal.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by jaxxy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tareq1105:

So, who's the brain behind the recognition of June 12 now?

Is it Kola or Tinubu?

Or, you want to tell me that Buhari just woke up on the right side of the bed to recognize Abiola?

Ori Kola ti gbale. He's stupid.

Do u know the real motive and reason they are Doing it or why do u think kola spoke or is it wrong to state facts as there are?
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by franchasng: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
dalass:

What kind of nonsense is this trash?
Just listen to yourself!
Power tussle between 2 Yoruba men Awolowo and Akintola in the WESTERN Nigeria, made Nzeogu from the EAST to carry out a coup plot
He led fellow Igbo men who started ethnic cleansing in Nigeria by killing only Northern and Western leaders while sparing Igbo's in the leadership.

Nzeogwu's coup was Igbo coup because only the Igbo officers wanted to be in power...They took out other tribes!

Was it not the desperate Igbo soldiers that started tribalism and division in this Country?
Even now, their tribalism and inability to work with other tribes will continue to box them into political oblivion.
Always blaming Yorubas for their misfortune. Bunch of mofos! lipsrsealed cool
Honey calm down, who annoyed you hun

See hun, 1966 coup was carried out by soldiers from almost all the Nigerian tribes but led by Maj. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu.

Yes the Igbo Officers that played role in the coup did allowed tribal sentiment to derail their main mission.

I can give you the names of all the soldiers that participated in the coup
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by sunto: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
vale20:
Na their life , we kW them . they can never be straight forward in life
It is only an animal call IGBO that always straight forward every human been are flexibility because the now that the world change every day
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by adekolaelect(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are just behaving your ignorance here, since you have been following the clueless selfish drug baron, please what benefits have you get from him. drug baron Tinubu keep on buying private jet, you are here not building any single Hut. you must be ashamed of yourself for supporting him.
don't compere other with yourself!!!!! I am more than building a Hut .we know you are gala hunker .how can you build a Hut when you don't have any positive or productive foresight for your future than hatred with personal attack and senseless propagandas .bro try to leave a productive life so you can have better things to tell your next incoming generation.you are here insulting those that are building future bridge for their sunburn generation .

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Johnnyessence(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
adekolaelect:
don't compere other with yourself!!!!! I am more than building a Hut .we know you are gala hunker .how can you build a Hut when you don't have any positive or productive foresight for your future than hatred with personal attack and senseless propagandas .bro try to leave a productive life so you can have better things to tell your next incoming generation.you are here insulting those that are building future bridge for their sunburn generation .
it shows vividly that your ignorance is beyond control. keep on defending drug baron Tinubu with your blood. why he's buying more private jet.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by adekolaelect(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
it shows vividly that your ignorance is beyond control. keep on defending drug baron Tinubu with your blood. why he's buying more private jet.
slowpoke start wasting all your time insulting Tinubu while he is building his above poverty level bridge .you don't use your time on how to improve your life. How will you
be successful when you are wishing downfall for those that are successful? How will you get love from where you show hatred ?.sorry your personal life is not meaningful to you without bitterness and hateful.that is what you are destined to do.

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Johnnyessence(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
adekolaelect:
slowpoke start wasting all your time insulting Tinubu while he is building his above poverty level bridge .you don't use your time on how to improve your life. How will you
be successful when you are wishing downfall for those that are successful? How will you get love from where you show hatred ?.sorry your personal life is not meaningful to you without bitterness and hateful.that is what you are destined to do.
keep your hyprocrisy on. at least you have been brainwashed already and you are not ready to change for good. so keep your ignorance high here.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by adekolaelect(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
keep your hyprocrisy on. at least you have been brainwashed already and you are not ready to change for good. so keep your ignorance high here.
Is anything good at your side ?? Continuing appraising your self on self rightful imagination but latter when other are reaping good things from what the sowed . I know you will still be here blaming Tinubu or any present leader for your personal life failed endeavour.

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Johnnyessence(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2019
adekolaelect:
Is anything good at your side ?? Continuing appraising your self on self rightful imagination but latter when other are reaping good things from what the sowed . I know you will still be here blaming Tinubu or any present leader for your personal life failed endeavour.
have you gain anything from the selfish and drug baron Tinubu that you are following for years? absolutely no. you are just deceiving yourself here. I won't give you no attention here. keep on living in your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by adekolaelect(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
have you gain anything from the selfish and drug baron Tinubu that you are following for years? absolutely no. you are just deceiving yourself here. I won't give you no attention here. keep on living in your ignorance.
we know your type you always celebrate hatred ,bigotry ,personal attack on the person of any successful leaders yet you gain nothing than incessant complains.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by 2sexycom(m): 12:52am On Jun 19, 2019
emerged01:

I can see you have a problem of comprehension.
You that does not have comprehension problem but is here celebrating a crap that does not even guarantee a secured life for you, let alone your unborn generation. Such a myopic "educated" fellow undecided
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by booksrite(f): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2019

kiss
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by Ndipe(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2020
Power is just temporal.
Re: Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George by smileclement(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Desmond Elliot Apologized To Nigerian Youths As He Denies Everything He Said And Breakdown In Tears

This One Na Tears or He Think Say We Dey Act Movie

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSPrjuRjcHM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience As A Corp Member Who Worked As Inec Ad-hoc Staff In Enugu North Lg / Agbaje Leads Ambode In Amuwo Odofin / Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.