Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) (67135 Views)

Nice Information For Women Coming To The US/North America / Planning To Relocate To Turkey / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Hadampson(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Blakjewelry:
life has not been fair to many

Yeah but some people are the main cause of their misfortune cry

1 Like

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by ednut1(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2019
The future victims are not on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Hadampson(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2019
Cyberknight:

200k a good job in 2019 Nigeria? Perhaps, but only if the holder intends to remain single and has no other responsibilities.

200k is a good job in some states like kwara, osun etc

If other responsibilities doesn't include sending money to family members and dashing people money, you should be able to live a normal life smiley in the northern part of Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Hadampson(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2019
ednut1:
The future victims are not on nairaland

You think so undecided

Some people are very stubborn smiley

The fact that it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for other people. Abeg swerve jor the bolded statement is what most of them usually say.

7 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Cyberknight: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2019
Hadampson:

If other responsibilities doesn't include sending money to family members and dashing people money, you should be able to live a normal life smiley in the northern part of Nigeria

The definition of a "normal" life here will now come into question smiley. With 200k a month (let's assume, for the sake of argument, that this is net of tax), after the costs of your own upkeep, the odd outgoings for entertainment and so forth, provision for old-age pension and the rest, reasonable savings for unforeseen events/investments, how does one get to afford to put up/purchase a house, for instance, take an annual vacation within Nigeria, in Africa, or outside Africa, operate and maintain a decent car (not luxury car, but for getting around in a country where public transport is so poor), etc.?

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Hadampson(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Cyberknight:

The definition of a "normal" life here will now come into question smiley. With 200k a month (let's assume, for the sake of argument, that this is net of tax), after the costs of your own upkeep, the odd outgoings for entertainment and so forth, provision for old-age pension and the rest, reasonable savings for unforeseen events/investments, how does one get to afford to put up/purchase a house, for instance, take an annual vacation within Nigeria, in Africa, or outside Africa, operate and maintain a decent car (not luxury car, but for getting around in a country where public transport is so poor), etc.?

Mizwisdom will answer you grin and other patriotic citizens of Nigeria cheesy

I haven't worked in any federal /state government organization before.

So, i'm not in the best position to give an answer smiley

1 Like

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2019
Hadampson:

Mizwisdom will answer you grin and other patriotic citizens of Nigeria cheesy

I haven't worked in any federal /state government organization before.

So, i'm not in the best position to give an answer smiley

Hadampson tongue if you see N200K job will you follow that your cybercrime friend and say it's a poor job? cheesy some people are jokers grin

9 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Hadampson(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Hadampson tongue if you see N200K job will you follow that your Cyberknight friend and say it's a poor job? cheesy some people are jokers grin

It depends on the location. If i get the 200K job in Bauchi, kwara, Jigawa, and some states where things are cheap, i won't call it a poor job but if the job is in Lagos, Abuja, River etc, then I would have to agree with Cyberknight smiley

A 200K job in kwara is like a 30K job in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Where is my passport, I need to visit Turkey, some Turkey's require plucking............

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2019
@justwise pls send to front page. This is very very informative for our young ladies to learn

1 Like

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by FlyingTOMATOE: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Cyberknight:

200k a good job in 2019 Nigeria? Perhaps, but only if the holder intends to remain single and has no other responsibilities.
honestly you don't need upto 100k monthly salary to make your marriage work.
People stay single because they want to be single. It has absolutely nothing to do with money.

25 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by FlyingTOMATOE: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Where is my passport, I need to visit Turkey, some Turkey's require plucking............
lol bros
Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by FlyingTOMATOE: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hadampson:

It depends on the location. If i get the 200K job in Bauchi, kwara, Jigawa, and some states where things are cheap, i won't call it a poor job but if the job is in Lagos, Abuja, River etc, then I would have to agree with Cyberknight smiley

200k job in Kwara ? Graduate entry level? Where in Kwara?

I go like apply

1 Like

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Cyberknight: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
honestly you don't need upto 100k monthly salary to make your marriage work.
People stay single because they want to be single. It has absolutely nothing to do with money.

We're not talking about making marriages work here or the reasons for singlehood or which is better or how couples can manage or the rest of that.

We're talking about the cost of living and that associated fact that the more people you have to cater for, such as children, the more your expenses and the further you have to stretch your income, so a single person earning 200k has more disposable income than the stereotypical "family man" with baby milk/diapers to buy/school fees to pay, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Omega30(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
partnerbizz5:

How many countries have you been to?

Kuku travel naa make we rest.

Ich bin so mude
Tut mir leid
Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hadampson:

müde von was undecided

Must you speak german in every thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by wingmanII: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hadampson:

Kenyans and Ugandans are the only nationalities that speak Swahili. Tanzanians speak Swahili as well.
Actually few Ugandans speak swahili, more of Kenya and Tanzania.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Hadampson(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
NewBea:

Must you speak german in every thread? undecided

Yes sir

Do you have any problem with that undecided

She said something in German and i replied her in German.
Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Hadampson(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Omega30:
Tut mir leid

If NewBea catch you ehn grin
Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Hadampson(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
200k job in Kwara ? Graduate entry level? Where in Kwara?

I go like apply

In odo eku grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
shocked
South Africans don colobi Turkey, our Bendel colobi Italo tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hadampson:

it all requires financial discipline.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by globemoney: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Cyberknight:

200k a month a very ok in Nigeria in 2019.. More than ok to raise a family. No much difference from way back

11 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by dingbang(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hadampson:

better to be in a 200k job in rivers than a 200k job in those northern states where your life is at stake

10 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
I still wonder how someone will make up their mind to travel out to hustle and they will pick Arab countries. undecided . I feel pity for ladies when I hear them say they are going to Dubai, Oman ,Turkey etc to work.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you have a job in Nigeria and you earn close to 80 thousand naira or more you have no business travelling abroad because it is a life of misery and pain....
when travelling abroad there are only few countries in the world that you go to and life is a little bit more comfortable compared to Nigeria I work in the aviation industry to be honest with you there are only few people on this nairaland forum that wish to permanently leave nigeria more than I do but I have realised recently after speaking to so many passengers and a few million years that I know of many of whom told me that they made their money here in Nigeria not all the years the wasted living abroad and in Europe in fact the last passenger I spoke to told me that do I know that there are some Nigerians living in Europe that don't even have €20 but I am here at least in a week I can boast of 10,000 naira free money that people give to me apart from my salary. when you are living abroad nobody will give you a dime apart from your salary except you're doing drugs...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by livebyday(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hadampson:
The outcome of NGOZI HAS MADE IT IN OBODO OYIBO embarassed cry

Don't be ignorant my people. Don't let them deceive you with Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche angry

Some Nigerians are living fake life abroad. Don't be a victim of bad experiences these girls are facing in Turkey.

Make it in Nigeria is different from make it in obodo oyibo. Get this fact straight.

Make it in Nigeria is having a good job (400k monthly), build house, have fleet of cars in your garage, and a whole lot of money in your bank account. In obodo oyibo, it's not easy to buy a house but you won't be homeless. You will have something even billionaires in Nigeria cannot buy with their money and everything will be going smoothly as long as you are not doing anything illegal.

So, if you are looking for money, please stay in Nigeria but if you want to be in a sane society and live a peaceful life, then you can apply for the right visa to your dream country smiley

This thread deserve to be on the front-page.. justwise please do the needful. Thank you smiley

Must you attack a particular tribe ?

Does any Nigerian tribe speak Swahili ?

Rule. 2

cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Yokiti
Ogbeche77
Crazyman
Dominique
Seun
Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hadampson:

I disagree with you, with 200k you can live a normal Life in Lagos and still pay bills,e.g staying in a place like Surulere,Iyana ipaja,Agbara, Morogbo,Ijanikin,Ijesha,Mushin and many more.not compulsory to stay in lekki or Ajah

13 Likes

Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hadampson:

Kenyans and Ugandans are the only nationalities that speak Swahili. Tanzanians speak Swahili as well.

Congo
Re: Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:

200k a month a very ok in Nigeria in 2019.. More than ok to raise a family. No much difference from way back
even 150k if your wife is also working oga wetin I dey find again

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning / The Truth About Living Abroad / Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.