Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. (4927 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by Gadafii: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
ventoh:
RIP! jus look for burial ground of ur choice and go lay ursef under d ground.
and put flowers on top his grave,like the Tom and Jerrys grin
Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by Eldavis(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ogbeni carry ur cross ur self...... U nor knw say u dn marry before u allow ur Casanova take ova

Na alna dey give guys bad name so
Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just go and buy Coffin , hire undertakers and write you will. ....When Jesus said it is finished, he was actually talking about your Life.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by Freethesis: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
This is fiction, but I wish it's true. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
lol, amadioha will feast on u very soon.
dis jst made my day
Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by extremelygolden: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
God just visited the Op for the sake of the numerous girls he might have told "go to hell, you can't do me nothing" after chopping and cleaning mouth.

Maybe one of them has even told him "God will fight for me".

Major Esther, kindly help treat this guy's Bleep up as soon as you find out he's an unrepentant cassanova and has just deceived you. grin

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by xty50(f): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Copy n paste. Saw this last week on ranthq
Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by kingPhidel(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fellow nairalanders, let's decide on the hymn we're going to sing for him,
1. This world is not my own!.....
2. It is well, it is well
3. Aye mi eleyio....
Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by vincixpresso: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
It's simple, just tell her that you can't date a soldier, that your mum threatened me disown you if you marry one

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by dannybrasky(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin
vincixpresso:
It's simple, just tell her that you can't date a soldier, that your mum threatened me disown you if you marry one

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by MrHighSea: 1:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Part 2?

Dead men tell no tales.
Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by Melison(m): 1:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Bros e go be na

Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by kazyhm(m): 6:01am On Jun 17, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you are even married with kids but you are flirting like a teenager,dont forget to update us with part 2 of your story.

you are DEAD MEAT,real DEAD MEAT
Lol
Re: HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. by compton11(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin grin u wan chop pussy,pussy u shall chop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got Caught Having Sex During Protest (video) / Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught / Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.