Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles (21074 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by KINGwax007(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Olosho
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by donchyke1975: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please don't abuse her,she is a strong woman.The day I listen to her life story I just love her.
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by Dinho20(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2019

Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by IkemChris(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Celebrate your papa even if your husband F-up it's fathers(a male head of the family) day not bread winners or female landlord(mind you I know female house owners are called Landlady) day

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
valdes00:
Playing both roles as if its been forced on you...
They will intentionally shut the father out of the children's life and come out to claim shit...
Continue playing both roles na, since you be Maraji wey go play mama, daughter, son, pastor, student for her comedy skits....
How do you know mercy shut out the father?? He maltreated her when they were together, that's all we know. Maybe the father is a deadbeat, every single moms are not Tonto dikeh
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by SaintLucia: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
sinaj:
Patiently waiting for Tonto's epic shout out to herself grin
She used herself take celebrate father's day. The news dey on legit.
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by goodnewsbabe: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by hamrof(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
which man will stay with a woman who is busy displaying boobs and thighs up and down on A.media....mycheew

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by gokay11(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Aboguede:

Greedy boy

You are looking for a second job while people never see one
you can't understand bro
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by Onyi22(f): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Abi you and our past governor Ambode......all this stupid actress go dey give advice like they made it through their stupid advice....all na wash stop deceiving our youths....ever month na to travel go Dubai go do some potty.....I have video of a popular Nigeria celebrity doing potty to a hairy Arab man... disgusting...am waiting when she go start her advice...I will post the video on her page
Useless he-goat, is it ur potty? Y can't u do urs n allow her do hers?
It's her life and not urs, don't let jealousy send u to ur early grave

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by BrutusOj(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nonsense. When they will humble themselves to men, their ego won't allow them. If e easy, make he develop prik na.
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by valdes00(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
olaBC007:

How do you know mercy shut out the father?? He maltreated her when they were together, that's all we know. Maybe the father is a deadbeat, every single moms are not Tonto dikeh
Yea Yea, shes a woman so y"all will always believe her..
Mercy and her rubbish lifestyle.... No man will be able to condone most of the rubbish she does in the industry...

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by valdes00(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Make dem give you wetin you dey drink
Thanks baba.... water is OK..
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by tete7000(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Your choice, stop seeking sympathy...
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by Aboguede(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
gokay11:
you can't understand bro

Apply wisdom in life

Cut fake life and every unnecessary expenses

You may not know but let me help you

Many people living in europe can not afford to drink bear more than once in a week and I mean just one bottle which is indeed amoung the cheapest things there

Not to talk of cigarettes. Cigarettes are the most expensive items in europe and many are fake

One pack is 5 euro which is 2k+

Many people including Europeans can not afford to pay for sex more than once in a year I europe.

Be careful
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
valdes00:

Yea Yea, shes a woman so y"all will always believe her..
Mercy and her rubbish lifestyle.... No man will be able to condone most of the rubbish she does in the industry...
He fvck ur father?? If no, how are u so sure she's doing rubbish? abi u have a sex tape no one has ever seen? How ppl judge sef... undecided
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by gokay11(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Aboguede:

Apply wisdom in life

Cut fake life and every unnecessary expenses

You may not know but let me help you

Many people living in europe can not afford to drink bear more than once in a week and I mean just one bottle which is indeed amoung the cheapest things there

Not to talk of cigarettes. Cigarettes are the most expensive items in europe and many are fake

One pack is 5 euro which is 2k+

Many people including Europeans can not afford to pay for sex more than once in a year I europe.

Be careful
Bro kinda funny you just came to this conclusion of yours....
I'm not in anyway living a fake life as you assumed, I'm just trying to prepare myself for the tasks ahead.
No hard feelings
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by 12inchess: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Fathers day to all genuine fathers. Not single mothers claiming to be fathers. It's called FATHERS DAY.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by Kakamorufu(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
naijaproper:
But it's true. A single mom is the father and the mom at the same time.
and a single father? angry
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by Kakamorufu(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
she can never be a father... make she dey fool herself angry
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by SUNDICOS(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fool of your type

Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by Respect55(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
She is in sifia pains
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by kinglee007(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sweetheart, you can't be Adam and Eve at the same time......get real, get a husband.
#uglytruth
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by valdes00(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
olaBC007:

He fvck ur father?? If no, how are u so sure she's doing rubbish? abi u have a sex tape no one has ever seen? How ppl judge sef... undecided
Stay there make pant dey wear you... Waa to gbon
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by oluwasegun007(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
@list appreciate him for fvcking u before you gave birth to that child....

Cuming is not something that is easy.
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by seanjy4konji: 12:13am On Jun 17, 2019
ALWAYS trying to make a point with their post.

who ask u if u are doing role of father and mother

senseless ladies
Re: Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles by Alejobs: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Photos From Bally's Eviction Party / Ebube Nwagbo Displays Incredibly Trimmer Figure And It’s Breathtaking (photos) / Ourmumudondo: Charly Boy To Be Investigated On Bribery Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.