Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) (42833 Views)

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Ifezue Emmanuel Becomes Brand Ambassador For Sugarland Real Estate (Photos) / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by rusher14: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
As some people would say; For this Buhari economy.

grin
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by TANID(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just Like Say We No Get Actors In Our Film Industry
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
I hope she is the owner we don't want to see another drama oo
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
rusher14:
As some people would say; For this Buhari economy.

grin
don't mind our people jooor

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Excuzeme: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Unfortunately, in a bid to appear larger than life, most Nigerians dont know the difference between a mansion, a house, a block of flats and an Estate!
How in the world does ONE BUILDING, become an Estate?
Google is free and Online Dictionaries are all over the place but these illiterates will never take advantge of them!

Congrats to the latest "Estate" owner.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nairalandmentor:

See as your mouth dey sharp like razor blade...which you don build? You dey better slap

The fact that you've not built anything at your age doesn't mean we all share your unfortunate luck.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Okuda(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
congrats to her. anyone asking where she get her money to built the house should goto London and ask Nnamdi Kanu how he got the money he used in acquiring properties in London

I see no sense in asking fruitless and unproductive questions about how people acquire their wealth, if you can't go ask them in their house. this set of mumu will not ask how Dino, and other senators acquire wealth

which properties?
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
she should show us certificate of ownership before I congratulate her
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

The fact that you've not built anything at your age doesn't mean we all share your unfortunate luck.

Na bad mouth be your problem. You need help. Rich people don't antagonize people the way you do. They worry less about things like this. I'm just correcting you as a fellow NLander. But take it or leave it. No hard feelings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
tyson98:
I still dont recognise both husband and wife inside yoruba films so am wondering where the money is coming from shocked
The richest footballer (sorry, I've forgotten his name) is in Leicester city reserve team
90% of naija trending hit makers aren't rich like Asha
I hope u know davido's father is even richer than almighty CR7 and messi
You should know that the couple is into real estates if u read the post without sentiment

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by okayman4real(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by RSVP: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Unlimitk2:
Nice
Every Yoruba person should b building houses like these from now on
If u don't have money, steal it

Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by nabegibeg: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
olaBC007:

The richest footballer (sorry, I've forgotten his name) is in Leicester city reserve team
90% of naija trending hit makers aren't rich like Asha
I hope u know davido's father is even richer than almighty CR7 and messi
You should know that the couple is into real estates if u read the post without sentiment

Not everything you read
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
nabegibeg:

Not everything you read you must believe

Not every celebrities riches comes from u think dey do.
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
tyson98:
I still dont recognise both husband and wife inside yoruba films so am wondering where the money is coming from shocked
like every rich person will tell u... Na God oooo or they say just work hard ����
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
afi miini estate naa
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by oduademonest: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
How much would that house cost?
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by oduademonest: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
martineverest:
she should show us certificate of ownership before I congratulate her

Where do you get certificate of ownership from?
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Astonpapa(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Unlimitk2:
Nice
Every Yoruba person should b building houses like these from now on
If u don't have money, steal it

� � �
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by yoged(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
tyson98:
the husband is a writer, director and producer. He is damn good and very brilliant. But I can't guarantee anyone thou
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by nabegibeg: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
olaBC007:

Not every celebrities riches comes from u think dey do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Simplicityboo: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
she is an actress a skin therapist. she is into bleaching cream mass production so I guess u know her source of money now. if she bleach ur skin for u . u will forget ur name.
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by blazer2018: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wait o, is the sales of bleaching creams that lucrative? because that's what she sells on instagram and twitter.

I just hope all these celebs flashing houses and expensive cars are not doing underground runs.

Someone who doesn't know how his mates are making it, will just keep running fruitlessly until he meets his death.
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good job
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
oduademonest:

Where do you get certificate of ownership from?
Lagos state government
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by bizhop01: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mini estate?
Why not mini skirt?
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by zone51: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
tyson98:

Husband is a producer...wife is an actress
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Sunrise258: 4:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Her hubby dey happy now, later he go dey shout up n down say wife dey Bleep around. You need not caught a woman in the act before you know she's hoeing. Big hands of destiny helper, though invisible at the start, yet so visible to be hidden.
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Aktsmith104: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2019
No mind her show us beta one u built
Hotfreezer:
Na block of self contained rooms this poor blogger dey call mini estate. grin

All these poverty-stricken illiterates using Tecno to blog sef.
Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
C-KRYSTAL ORGANIC SKIN CARE Online Training!!!!!!!

We teach how to identify all skin types and make organic creams, soaps, shower gel, essential oils,face cream, Toner, cleansers, scrubs for babies, Adults and all complexions e.g
-Glowing
-Lightning
-Whitening
-Hot chocolate
-Halfcast

And also for

•Pimples
•Stretch marks
•Sunburn
•Eczema
•Natural Hip and butt enlargement cream
•Dark spots
•Dark knuckles
•Green vein and skin damage repair cream
•Tips on how to loose weight
•Tips on how to regain flat tommy

Our training are 80%videos with practical and also show you where to get all your original organic ingredients in all the 36states including Ghana.
SAY NO TO CHEMICALS and HYDROQUININE by Grabbing this opportunity and become a skin's therapist.
Training fee is #1000.
LOOK FLAWLESS, RADIANT, BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNGER WITH 100% NATURAL HOME MADE SKINCARE.

Join OUR Online Training WhatsApp Group https://chat. whatsapp .com/DZ8ZcaZQBQd44xJt1ONwGL or Contact 08108597660

Re: Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) by Alejobs: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos / Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.