Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Do You Need Zbrush And Character Modeling Tutorials - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Do You Need Zbrush And Character Modeling Tutorials (429 Views)

Tutorials On 2D Animations And Beginners For MS Office. / Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Zbrush And Character Modeling Tutorials by theGigolo: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Yo fam, how much would you pay for a 100gb worth of zbrush and 3ds max tutorials? Mind you these are from very excellent online schools and they go for nothing less than 500$ and that's just one course.

I am only offering this to three people only, and yes I reside in Lagos.

So what do you say let's ease the stress of each other's back and be useful, you want the tutorial but you don't have the data to acquire 100gb or you need something that can be tailored to you workflow already.

I am giving this out cos I need a new HDD and once I have given it to three persons I won't give it out anymore and did I mention I'd be throwing in a substance painter tutorial too?

Here's a list of some of them

Anatomy 3D
Zbrush: Hulk
Zbrush: Batman
Zbrush: Sylvanas (these are available on cubebrush.com)

Character Modeling for production (gnomon workshop)
Intro to zbrush
Sculpting a character for mobile games
Creating an advanced cinematic character
Uartsy Character Development Masterclass

Interested? Hit me up on this thread with an offer.
Re: Do You Need Zbrush And Character Modeling Tutorials by djbasket(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Offer still available ?
Re: Do You Need Zbrush And Character Modeling Tutorials by theGigolo: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Sure
djbasket:
Offer still available ?
Re: Do You Need Zbrush And Character Modeling Tutorials by ronkon: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
i want only the Zbrush tutorials
Re: Do You Need Zbrush And Character Modeling Tutorials by theGigolo: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Okay, send me a message and your offer.

If it's fair you can come get it during this new week.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone Who Can Make An Animated Video / For Sale!! Canon EOS 250d,24.2mp, 4k Video Capability / CANON 3 In 1 Printer PIXMA MG350 18K firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.