Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] (17716 Views)

Policewoman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend In Ghana (Photos) / 41 Nigerian Prostitutes Arrested In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by superstar1(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Another lie!!!!!

The Nigerian man does not have name. That was how they said they arrested 3 Nigerians for armed robbery and till today not a news outlet gave us their names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by osuofia2(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Cone head, mostly likely afonja

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by seanjy4konji: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
dat head no be here ooo
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by Kenturkey048(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
sapeleboi:
not Nigeria abeg , Nigeria man nor go fit resemble person like dis
me self know say no be Nigerian...why didn't they give us the name of the Nigerian...even their citizens commit...them go say na Nigerian.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by DrMuzungu(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
ERockson:
The head looks flat but I may be wrong

Obviously a Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by Gabson001(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ewu
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Death by hanging. Public hanging.then chase Hai entire family out of Ghana.do not let the monster find a home in your country
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by Kalalailunga: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
There is no pie in the sky for pedophiles

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by Fulmigati: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
He honestly doesn't look Nigerian. Release his name.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by Fulmigati: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kenturkey048:
me self know say no be Nigerian...why didn't they give us the name of the Nigerian...even their citizens commit...them go say na Nigerian.
He is not Nigerian, I can guarantee that.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by chukwuibuipob: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
cool cool Obinna dem defelopers
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by chukwuibuipob: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin cool
ERockson:
. so you are blind and could not see the head is flat. Your type know how to abuse but quick to report. You are blind if u can't see this is truly flat
cool
ERockson:
. so you are blind and could not see the head is flat. Your type know how to abuse but quick to report. You are blind if u can't see this is truly flat
Evans pipu the cross country bandits
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by martineverest(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
fake news
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by chukwuibuipob: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
kiss grin cool Thank U Ghanaians. .See how dey reshape his fl@thead to stone size.pigs
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by onatisi(m): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
this is going to affect many nigerians in ghana , this will be the second time nigerians wll be involved in the rising rate of kidnappings in ghana
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by KanuSE: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
PennywysCares:
naija

that's hw we roll

Daz how star do...! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by Lordjb: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Na wa
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by frozen70(f): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Look at this stock fish disgracing our name in Ghana

You think you can misbehave there
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by blacq2009(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
It's high time the Ghana government does something about this kidnappings before it becomes a trend like it is in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by Litmus: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ghana is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. Majority of prostitutions shame blamed on Nigerians abroad is them, some criminality too is them, they always use Nigeria to cover thire sins. I recall when HIV was hot in the news and Channel 4
covered some cases in Ghana, one Ghanaian being carted off to an ambulance on a stretcher was shouting, " it's Nigeria, it's Nigeria, I got it from Nigeria!!!'. So annoying, those people. Anyway, soon as I read that kidnapping had began to occur in Ghana, I knew they were going to find a way to wriggle out of owning up to responsibility by blaming Nigeria. Many Ghanaians have been apprehended pilfering Nigerian oil but we Nigerians overlook it and blame ourselves. We say, after all Nigerians were among the Ghanaians and that we are to blame for foolishly colluding with foreigners steal our resources etc etc.

Watched a program or read somewhere how there had been an increase in gun related problems in Ghana. It went on to say that local gunsmiths or rural individuals producing guns bore a large responsibility. We Nigerians could easily blame some of the guns finding thire way to Nigeria on this Ghanaian manufacturers but we don't. We focus on Libya, our local gun manufacturers and losses by our Army and the Multinational forces we set up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by foster212: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Make dem beat am well well or if possible kill am sef. Nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by kwesmann: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
superstar1:
Another lie!!!!!

The Nigerian man does not have name. That was how they said they arrested 3 Nigerians for armed robbery and till today not a news outlet gave us their names.
Kwasiato! If Ghanaians start deporting them in drones don't cry fowl play..
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by bizzibodi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
See how Ghana beating turn that Man to look like them.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by kwesmann: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Litmus:
Ghana is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. Majority of prostitutions shame blamed on Nigerians abroad is them, some criminality too is them, they always use Nigeria to cover thire sins. I recall when HIV was hot in the news and Channel 4
covered some cases in Ghana, one Ghanaian being carted off to an ambulance on a stretcher was shouting, " it's Nigeria, it's Nigeria, I got it from Nigeria!!!'. So annoying, those people. Anyway, soon as I read that kidnapping had began to occur in Ghana, I knew they were going to find a way to wriggle out of owning up to responsibility by blaming Nigeria. Many Ghanaians have been apprehended pilfering Nigerian oil but we Nigerians overlook it and blame ourselves. We say, after all Nigerians were among the Ghanaians and that we are to blame for foolishly colluding with foreigners steal our resources etc etc.
U need to come to Ghana to see the atrocities ur kinsmen are committing here! There is a limit to what Ghanaians can take.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by bizzibodi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
See how Ghana beating turn that Man to look like one of them.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
sapeleboi:
not Nigeria abeg , Nigeria man nor go fit resemble person like dis

Don't mind them, everybody wen dey craze anywhere na Nigerian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by Litmus: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
kwesmann:

U need to come to Ghana to see the atrocities ur kinsmen are committing here! There is a limit to what Ghanaians can take.

You Ghanaians should organise the largest protest possible for your government to deport all Nigerians please. Perhaps it will galvernise our government to deport Ghanaians in Nigeria so all of us can rest. If I had my way, no Ghanaian will be in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by wizzzmike: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
bizzibodi:
See how Ghana beating turn that Man to look like one of them.

do you think bleaching means your beautiful or handsome lol smh
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by wizzzmike: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Litmus:

You Ghanaians should organise the largest protest possible for your government to deport all Nigerians please. Perhaps it will galvernise our government to deport Ghanaians in Nigeria so all of us can rest. If I had my way, no Ghanaian will be in Nigeria.

I heard Nigerian government about to deport foreigners without residential permit... I would love it to happen like the world do the same to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] by bizzibodi(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
wizzzmike:

do you think bleaching means your beautiful or handsome lol smh
Bleaching?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Convicted For Trying To Bribe FRSC Officer / Man Rearrested For Kidnapping In Edo, Months After Escaping From Prison (Photo) / Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Duping Women On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.