Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Hafzat Abiola Replied Looters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hafzat Abiola Replied Looters (417 Views)

Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hafzat Abiola Replied Looters by loabb2(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
HAFSAT ABIOLA REPLIES PDP AND NIGERIAN LOOTERS:

I will only respond because my Sister Mo Demie asked for my view...

Please nobody should abuse my late father here o, I didn't come to your page to comment: All this sudden noise and write up to show that "Buhari was playing politics"......

When did it become a crime for politicians to play politics?
Were they not voted in to play politics?
Will it be wrong to develop our roads, infrastructure, free education, return oil blocks to the State instead of individuals?
What is this noise all about?
Jonathan was voted for by the South West in 2011, the same SW voted for Buhari in 2015, what is all this noise all about the SW going for Buhari?
Obasanjo, the direct beneficiary of #June12 is from the same State with MKO, why didn't he play politics and declare June 12?

Jonathan had opportunity for 5 years to do same, he rather gave Abacha from the North posthumous honor, pardoned Ex-convict from the West, Alams from the South...
What do you call that?
Is that politics or chemistry?
16 years opportunity to acknowledge #June12 they refused to use the #PoliticalUndertone...

So are you expecting Buhari to use Biological or Chemical undertone to take such decision?

Why are you guys fixated about those supporting Buhari, is it not a choice and must you dictate to others?
You brought up religious sentiments prio to 2015 election, yet blamed Buhari fr being the religious bigot....

Jonathan was running from one Church to another, Sambo openly told them in the North that they must not vote for Buhari because Osinbajo is a Pastor of a big Church....Who is a religious bigot here?

I mean, who was running from one religious organisation to another in 2015 because of politics? Pastor Bosun came up with that sudden apostasy, wrapped up Jonathan PDP politics in the name of "wake up call" message.

I'm happy that I'm still here. I asked him when most of you were analyzing that heretic message that "Jonathan is fulfilling prophecy".....

I asked a simple question: "Which prophecy is Jonathan"? Pastor Bosun went ahead to say "even if the Islamic party (APC) presents a Christian Governor in Lagos, you must not vote for him, you must vote for the other party(PDP)...... Wait, who was using religion?

Obasanjo removed Senate Presidents at will, removed any opposing voice, removed Fayose for a small insult, removed Ladoja with thugs in Ibadan....Who are you calling "DICTATOR"? Muhammadu Buhari.........

Obasanjo withheld Lagos State fund for 3 years, not minding how Lagosians would eat, Yaradua got there and released the fund...

NASS members were abusing Buhari openly, messing up everything at will, Fayose has been abusing Buhari for 4 years now.....

Not a single State in Nigeria has been denied their constitutional rights because of politics till date, all their funds, Paris fund, bail out, FAAC etc... But who is the DICTATOR? BUHARI.

Jonathan ensured that NASS opposition members were locked out including Tambuwa the Speaker of the house. They had to climb gate to gain access.....

Jonathan empowered OPCs in Lagos and they were destroying anything in Ikorodu to Ojota that looked like opposition party. Orga of DSS was used to invade APC secretariat, Journalist arrested and Newspapers siezed, we forgot all these....

Ekiti was militarised, Fayose was given power from Aso rock to order Military guys at will. Fayemi the incumbent at that moment was rendered powerless that he was shouting when Police commissioner was used by PDP and a guy was shot...All these videos and pictures are still here (google is your friend)...

But who is the dictator? BUHARI. Jonatahn met FX+ECA at $62 billion+. He DEPLETED it to less than $30 Billion in 5 years Jonathan sold crude oil for 5 years at an average of $100 per barrel of 2.2 million daily (2010-2014). Did he add a DIME to Nigeria purse in 5 years? NO.

Buhari the ILLITERATE sold oil at an average of $50 of less than 700,000 barrel at some points because of militancy, yet had moved that FX to $47 Billion in 3 years. Don't say how much did he borrow if you don't even have the figure borrowed between 2010-2015 without adding a dime to FX. Who is the ILLITERATE? BUHARIIII.

Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did anyone raise eyebrow? INTEL of Atiku refused to remit to NPA, not until last year that "ordinary" Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.

A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB, only N52 Million was remitted to FG....A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion......FIFTEEN BILLION ooO....

So who is following after righteousness? For five years of Okonjo Iweala was paying over 45,000 ghost workers unabated, yet just within 3 years, "ordinary" Kemi Adeosun removed such nonsense...I ask again who is more effective? Ordinary Abuja metro lane took 11 years from OBJ period that he INITIATED. . .

Stop dividing us over religion, who is fooling who? Let's wake up.!
Good night.

Copied
Re: Hafzat Abiola Replied Looters by limeta(f): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Like you want us ti forget ITT
Buhari is boko haram
Buhari is fulani headsmen and improve bandits
Re: Hafzat Abiola Replied Looters by demolinka(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hafsat Abiola, mark my words, wherever you are, I will find you...and I will doff my hat for you!!!!

Triple tuale for this one ma. Facts only.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates The New Can President For His Re-election / Adamu Garba II Fuels Iran Vs America Gulf War / Nigerian Army Rescues 95 Captives Used As Farm Labourers By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.