Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal (28150 Views)

APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by oyatz(m): 3:26am On Jun 17, 2019
The Devil just spoke through your mouth!

Because you don't win a Presidential primary, you want to sacrifice another 3 millions on senseless war? Who does that?

kettykin:
if this is actually true then igbos should prepare for secession by May 30 2023 by war , make peace with Niger delta, Middle belt and declare biafra and be ready for those who will come to use starvation to fight war.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by oyatz(m): 3:32am On Jun 17, 2019
You must be an enemy of the Igbos for typing this post.

So if any Igboman doesn't win the 2023 Presidential election, it means there is no equity and fairness in the land?

You want to be President and you are not contesting for the election but sit down in your houses, plotting to stop Tinubu or any Yoruba candidate. Igbos need to get the politics right.

kettykin:

War is simply politics continued in the battle field , when Nigeria refuses equity and fair play then the next option is war, or doing you want igbos to keep quiet and be degraded to the status of 10th class citizens ? The war is simply to remove igbos from country that has denied them equity and fair play.

The Igbo God does not want igbos to think of having equity and fair play only in the Next world , he wants it it here and now in Enugu or Owerri and all over anywhere igbos call home

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by oyatz(m): 3:39am On Jun 17, 2019
How old are you sir?

In the 1999 PDP Presidential primary election, Obasanjo contested with the following presidential aspirants.

1) Dr Alex Ekueme
2) Jim Nwobodo
3) Don Etiebet
4) Philip Asiodu
5) Alabo Graham-Douglas.

Obasanjo defeated them in the PDP primaries.

In 2023, let igbo candidates contest and slug it out with others.

kettykin:

I am not talking of NASS elections , i am talking about being fraudulently denied, victimized and condemned to 10th class citizens , if APC does not factor in igbos in 2023 the same way PDP factored in Obasanjo in 1999 then there is no reason for remaining a Nigerian simple as that.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by oyatz(m): 3:47am On Jun 17, 2019
You that can't determine who will be the councillor in your area now arrogate to yourself the power to determine who will be and not be President of Nigeria?

This indeed must be a sign of the end time!

searchlight:
Given another chance (the third) we will still not vote Buhari because we hate poverty, laziness and failures, I don't care who becomes who in Nigeria politics as it is solely for the elite. Coming to 2023 presidency, Yoruba's won't be president come 2023,

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by Awaja(m): 5:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Ahmed Lawal don start the work he is planted to do gringringrin
But on very fast lane
Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Kennydoc:

Please don't shift the argument. This is what you first said:

I wanted links to just a few of those threads opened all over Nairaland saying that Northerners will never rule again. Is it that you don't understand what you were saying or you were simply lying? I was specific in what I asked you.

Saying I would deny that Igbos posted that Gbaja and Lawan wouldn't win is absolute nonsense, cos it was never the basis of our argument. Moreover, I am neither stupid nor a dunce, cos I followed the events of that election. Few days to the election, I told one of the guys you're referring to that Lawan and Gbaja were definitely going to win. It's there among my posts, so I really don't get your point.

Biafra or death chanting has always been there and is still there. Up till 2017, I wasn't a supporter of Biafran agitation but as at last year up till now, I wouldn't mind contributing financially to it, cos Nigeria as presently structured is irredeemable. Nigeria is a failed state.

You're the one who is shifting the goal post and I wondered why I obliged your initial request in the first place. As big as the nairaland politics section is, you want me to rummage through 5 years of threads to prove to you that indeed threads were opened. Do I look like a the server administrator?

Even then, I did a cursory search which brought up the ones I posted, yet you found a way to explain it away. If you say you didn't post such, I wouldn't bother but to continue denying some of your mode deluded kith and kin didn't despite seeing at least one representative thread shows it's a bloody waste of time obliging you.

Nigeria is a failed state that you and your people are desperate to rule. Nigeria is a failed state yet you're pained to be sidelined in it's governance. Today Ohaneze is asking for numerous offices, crying about the NASS they were denied yet they forget that just 3 months ago, they insisted they had nothing to do with buhari and his govt. In the next 3 years, I'm sure you'll deny that Ohaneze, your elders and even you were indeed making a case why Igbo should be allowed to rule this failed state. Or you would ask for evidence again about this fact?

If truly you wish to contribute to the speedy disintegration of Nigeria, you should be happy that Igbo are schemed out, you should encourage your migrants to return to the SE but of course we know it's all noise and empty chest beating. Ohaneze have started begging for appointments already

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2019
Pardon75:
but we still have food on our tables, onlike other tribes that deposit There kids just for a bag of rice grin

Do you know how many of your heroes graced NL front page in the last one month alone for selling their own children because of poverty? Or how many baby factories are in imo state alone? You better not laugh at your own shame cheesy

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by malele(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You should just shut up. That's how you were cumming all over yourself with nothing for Lawan, nothing for Gbaja until they entered the seats with landslides never before witnessed. What did you do then? What happened that you couldn't stop them? You think this is anambra where your god, obiano and obi are playing tumbotumbo bas calabar?

While i couldn't be bothered about who rules in 2023, If Yoruba doesn't get anything then, no one will mourn after all that has transpired since 1999. However, you are the least human on earth that will have any say over it. As it is, an Urhobo or Ijaw today has more voice than you so just shut up

Stupid Nigerians who gives a damn about who becomes President 2023? I need good quality of life here in Nigeria

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by NkayStory(f): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Oshigun:

Re.tard things bro. Buhari praising Osinbajo everyday and making him more powerful than any VP in Nigeria's history is surely a sign the North is plotting to move against the SW. Gbajabiamila winning by a landslide, with many votes from Northerners, also signify a Northern conspiracy against the SW. These Igbos are just senseless. They judge everyone according to how they think.

They assume all Nigerians have hate in their heart 24/7 like they do. They don't understand many Hausa-Fulani understand and will reward loyalty as most normal human beings do. Buhari could never have become President minus the APC merger Tinubu brokered. Yet, down to an innately hateful mien, Igbos will be the one to suggest Buhari will jail Tinubu. Who does that? Someone helps you become leader of the biggest black nation on Earth and you turn around to jail them. Only Igbos would think that will happen because of their hate for Tinubu and Yorubas.

I would suggest you seal your fat lips and watch events as they unfold in Nigeria

.The emergence of Lawan and Gbaja had nothing to do with you or other SW blabbermouths on this thread wallowing in poverty and lack..

Lawan and Gbaja did not consult YOU nor anyone else here so stfu and quit splashing saliva everwhere..They went to SE political brokers for support..splashed money on every one of them in exchange for some agreement you are not privy to and won...cos yeah some PDP senators sold out for money.

Now has buhari,Osibanjo,Tinubu,Gbaja and co's prominence made the SW and Northern region as well her citizens better than SE and Igbos?....NO

Are you lots better educated than Igbos?...NO..

Is your standard of living better than IIgbos?..NO..

Is security of lives and property in the North and Sw better than SE??...NO

Are there less SW and Northernon-line and off-line beggars beggars constituting nuisance than Igbos??....NO

The joke is on you and your side-kicks here.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by searchlight: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Alexis11:

Lol... Reminiscence.... 2015, 2019, Lawan and Gbaja NA elections. grin

You guys should just shut up. cheesy
Reminiscent of 1993 when Abiola boasted that he will be president even without the Igbos. You always win after all he became president in his grave kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2019
NkayStory:

I would suggest you seal your fat lips and watch events as they unfold in Nigeria

.The emergence of Lawan and Gbaja had nothing to do with you or other SW blabbermouths on this thread wallowing in poverty and lack..

Lawan and Gbaja did not consult YOU nor anyone else here so stfu and quit splashing saliva everwhere..They went to SE political brokers for support..splashed money on every one of them in exchange for some agreement you are not privy to and won...cos yeah some PDP senators sold out for money.

Now has buhari,Osibanjo,Tinubu,Gbaja and co's prominence made the SW and Northern region as well her citizens better than SE and Igbos?....NO

Are you lots better educated than Igbos?...NO..

Is your standard of living better than IIgbos?..NO..

Is security of lives and property in the North and Sw better than SE??...NO

Are there less SW and Northernon-line and off-line beggars beggars constituting nuisance than Igbos??....NO

The joke is on you and your side-kicks here.

Joke of the year grin grin grin grin Igbos , who always vote against APC, installed Lawan and Gbajabiamila ba ? Are you making sense to yourself? you Igbos are not mentally okay at all. Megalomania mixed with schizophrenia and a ridiculously overestimated sense of self-worth lol. I suppose you will also claim that the Igbos made Buhari President. Can't stop laughing. The rest of the crap you wrote is not worth dignifying with a response.
Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by TSRC: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2019
gawu1:

The pdp nows owns southern EASTERN Nigeria irrevocably
Anybody igbo supports, win the south. Our spread is all over the south.
It is as simple as that. He may lose in the north, but he would win the south.

If buhari could not win the south both times, nobody in apc can.
Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by TSRC: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2019
oyatz:
Although I support the idea but PDP will lose the 2023 election if they zone their presidential ticket to the SE.

Just tell me one Presidential candidate in the SE that can win Presidential election in 2023.

You wouldn't know until you try.
Buhari is no longer running and pdp even in the last election reclaimed past territories in the north.

A peter obi can win the presidential elections. He was the most inspiring in the last elections and Nigerians saw it.
Atiku got a lot of votes because of him.

If not for the atiku corrupt bagagge and the buhari followership in the north, a lot of people would have voted for pdp.

He was certainly more inspiring than osibanjo.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by TSRC: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Even a Dave umahi can win the presidential elections.
He already has the developmental competence record.
It is now a question of how big the party is and how much they can sell the candidate.

And they don't come bigger than the pdp.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by Kennydoc(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're the one who is shifting the goal post and I wondered why I obliged your initial request in the first place. As big as the nairaland politics section is, you want me to rummage through 5 years of threads to prove to you that indeed threads were opened. Do I look like a the server administrator?

Even then, I did a cursory search which brought up the ones I posted, yet you found a way to explain it away. If you say you didn't post such, I wouldn't bother but to continue denying some of your mode deluded kith and kin didn't despite seeing at least one representative thread shows it's a bloody waste of time obliging you.

Nigeria is a failed state that you and your people are desperate to rule. Nigeria is a failed state yet you're pained to be sidelined in it's governance. Today Ohaneze is asking for numerous offices, crying about the NASS they were denied yet they forget that just 3 months ago, they insisted they had nothing to do with buhari and his govt. In the next 3 years, I'm sure you'll deny that Ohaneze, your elders and even you were indeed making a case why Igbo should be allowed to rule this failed state. Or you would ask for evidence again about this fact?

If truly you wish to contribute to the speedy disintegration of Nigeria, you should be happy that Igbo are schemed out, you should encourage your migrants to return to the SE but of course we know it's all noise and empty chest beating. Ohaneze have started begging for appointments already

Only deluded Yorubas like you believe Nigeria is working because you have the VP and Speaker seats. There are many more reasonable Yorubas who know that danger is lurking around, men like Obasanjo and Wole Soyinka. Also those reasonable Yorubas showed it by their votes in the last elections.
A country where scores of its citizens are wiped off on their ancestral homes on a weekly basis yet the government says nothing is a failed state.

As for governance in Nigeria, Igbos are still part of the country for now. The poor policies made by the government affects everybody including the Igbos. It will be complete stupidity to say we will no longer get involved in governance despite still remaining a part of the country. We're still in the country not out of choice, so we have to make the best out of it.

As for moving back to our region, you still don't get it. You guys say it's one Nigeria. We are not stupid to leave our investments in other parts of the country when the country is yet to divide. Just be patient, let Nigeria break up first, then your region can decide they will never have a diplomatic relationship with Biafrans and will never want Biafrans in their land. That way, Igbos won't have any choice than to leave your region. But let me make it clear to you that even after the break up, there will still be Igbos in your region, just like there are Nigerians all over the world today. The hundreds of thousands of Yorubas in UK today are not native British people.

Stop talking about all these denial nonsense because it's nauseating to me. I'm not a liar and I don't dwell in dishonesty. I only confronted you cos you said Igbos opened threads all over Nairaland , and I remember I never came across such threads in the past. It has nothing to do with lying or denial cos I know I never saw such threads. I am a very reasonable person therefore I know it's only a stupid person that would say northerners would never rule Nigeria again, when we all know that power rotates between the North and South. If you said Igbos created threads saying the North would never rule Nigeria in 2015, I would have agreed with you.

Anyway, I don't have time for this back and forth with you. Enjoy your bigotry against Igbos just like the Nairaland Igbos who equally show such bitterness against your people. Even your moniker came about as a result of mockery of Biafrans/Igbos, so the bigotry is in you. I wish you the best.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by oyatz(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2019
Which Peter Obi? Where is his Political structure, where are his foot soldiers? Name 3 Governors that Peter Obi helped to become Governors or formidable politicians he raised up.
The same Peter Obi that has no say in the politics of Anambra State?

To win Presidential election, you need to be acceptable in at least 4 Geo-political zones.

Bros, Peter Obi can't even win PDP primaries.

TSRC:

Buhari is no longer running and pdp even in the last election reclaimed past territories in the north.

A peter obi can win the presidential elections. He was the most inspiring in the last elections and Nigerians saw it.

If not for the atiku corrupt bagagge and the buhari followership in the north, a lot of people would have voted for pdp.

He was certainly more inspiring than osibanjo.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by NonsoWow: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2019
TSRC:

He was certainly more inspiring than osibanjo.[/s]
Don't kid yourself. Nobody will give a fraudster like Peter Obi their presidential ticket. The real contenders are those governors now in their second terms.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by oyatz(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2019
What's equity and fair play in this?

kettykin:

War is simply politics continued in the battle field , when Nigeria refuses equity and fair play then the next option is war, or doing you want igbos to keep quiet and be degraded to the status of 10th class citizens ? The war is simply to remove igbos from country that has denied them equity and fair play.

The Igbo God does not want igbos to think of having equity and fair play only in the Next world , he wants it it here and now in Enugu or Owerri and all over anywhere igbos call home
Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Kennydoc:

Only deluded Yorubas like you believe Nigeria is working because you have the VP and Speaker seats. There are many more reasonable Yorubas who know that danger is lurking around, men like Obasanjo and Wole Soyinka. Also those reasonable Yorubas showed it by their votes in the last elections.
A country where scores of its citizens are wiped off on their ancestral homes on a weekly basis yet the government says nothing is a failed state.

As for governance in Nigeria, Igbos are still part of the country for now. The poor policies made by the government affects everybody including the Igbos. It will be complete stupidity to say we will no longer get involved in governance despite still remaining a part of the country. We're still in the country not out of choice, so we have to make the best out of it.

As for moving back to our region, you still don't get it. You guys say it's one Nigeria. We are not stupid to leave our investments in other parts of the country when the country is yet to divide. Just be patient, let Nigeria break up first, then your region can decide they will never have a diplomatic relationship with Biafrans and will never want Biafrans in their land. That way, Igbos won't have any choice than to leave your region. But let me make it clear to you that even after the break up, there will still be Igbos in your region, just like there are Nigerians all over the world today. The hundreds of thousands of Yorubas in UK today are not native British people.

Stop talking about all these denial nonsense because it's nauseating to me. I'm not a liar and I don't dwell in dishonesty. I only confronted you cos you said Igbos opened threads all over Nairaland , and I remember I never came across such threads in the past. It has nothing to do with lying or denial cos I know I never saw such threads. I am a very reasonable person therefore I know it's only a stupid person that would say northerners would never rule Nigeria again, when we all know that power rotates between the North and South. If you said Igbos created threads saying the North would never rule Nigeria in 2015, I would have agreed with you.

Anyway, I don't have time for this back and forth with you. Enjoy your bigotry against Igbos just like the Nairaland Igbos who equally show such bitterness against your people. Even your moniker came about as a result of mockery of Biafrans/Igbos, so the bigotry is in you. I wish you the best.

Only dishonest and deluded igbo like you think once biafra is achieved, your land will suddenly become another wakaanda forgetting that there was once a time when igbo were fully in charge of eastern Nigeria yet no eldorado was achieved.

I have nothing against Igbo but you lie too much and twist things too much. If you did not see the threads your compatriots opened affirming that northerners will never rule Nigeria again or if you're lying that you didn't see them, that's your headache. If not that Oshigun even mentioned it, I'd even forgotten that we engaged some of them then and laughed at their delusions as it was analogus to the mighty delusions they bought and swallowed from kanu.

My moniker is a mockery of religion and I chose the igbo appellation for God because it was very amusing then to see them calling themselves the chosen of God who have been destined to overcome other Nigerians. Or you'll also deny the numerous threads opened by your deluded folks touting the exclusiveness of umu chineke destined by chukwu okike abiama? They were perfect fodder for my mockery of religion. Even my signature tells you that
Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by NkayStory(f): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2019
Oshigun:

Joke of the year grin grin grin grin Igbos , who always vote against APC, installed Lawan and Gbajabiamila ba ? Are you making sense to yourself? you Igbos are not mentally okay at all. Megalomania mixed with schizophrenia and a ridiculously overestimated sense of self-worth lol. I suppose you will also claim that the Igbos made Buhari President. Can't stop laughing. The rest of the crap you wrote is not worth dignifying with a response.

Read what you just typed and ask yourself whether you really made sense with the aspect you decided to address...You clearly just learnt the words Schizophrenia,megalomania and over-estimation and decided to use it and make your small self appear woke without knowing where they are applicable.

Did i say Igbos made Gbaja and Lawan win ALONE?..or has the voices in your head has increased their volume to the fullest?...Politicians from all and sundry are doing their thing aligning,scheming and all while inconsequential none-entiries like you are barking at Igbos on hungry stomach..

Ofcourse your small self will not agree that Gbaja and Lawan reached to SE PDP/APC politicians for some sort of agreement same way you can never in a million years address the other points i made cos they are way above your thought-process....

The average yoruba person in Nigeria is as wretched and piss-poor as they come,and are in no way better than Igbos by all standards.

Nairaland is a dumpster where your kind are domiciled..Try these crazy narratives of yours on Twitter and get torn to shreds and your remains fed to the dogs.
Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by quadree: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
legitnow:
OBJ was given power for 8 years becos of Abiola.

2023, power must be given to SW again becos of Abiola.

Y should power not remain indefinately in SW becos of Abiola?
Because it is the SW that has been ruling and will rules till 2023? right?
Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by Kennydoc(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Only dishonest and deluded igbo like you think once biafra is achieved, your land will suddenly become another wakaanda forgetting that there was once a time when igbo were fully in charge of eastern Nigeria yet no eldorado was achieved.

I have nothing against Igbo but you lie too much and twist things too much. If you did not see the threads your compatriots opened affirming that northerners will never rule Nigeria again or if you're lying that you didn't see them, that's your headache. If not that Oshigun even mentioned it, I'd even forgotten that we engaged some of them then and laughed at their delusions as it was analogus to the mighty delusions they bought and swallowed from kanu.

My moniker is a mockery of religion and I chose the igbo appellation for God because it was very amusing then to see them calling themselves the chosen of God who have been destined to overcome other Nigerians. Or you'll also deny the numerous threads opened by your deluded folks touting the exclusiveness of umu chineke destined by chukwu okike abiama? They were perfect fodder for my mockery of religion. Even my signature tells you that

It's alright.

Have a good day.
Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Indeed. Buhari earlobes today, his palm print tomorrow. His fatter cheeks and hairline !!!!! How can a people be so patently dishonest and fond of propaganda? I Can only conclude the unscrupulous and devious Igbos , for their own gain, have worked out how to push the mumu button of their fellow men . I,e folks like Kanu, Ojukwu et al. I was in a shop in East london earlier in the year talking to the Yoruba Shopkeeper , who is my friend, and a Yoruba Lady . We all agreed Buhari may not be the best Nigeria has to offer but he is the best of those capable of winning. This Igbo guy came in and heard us talking. Immediately he started saying we should know Buhari is dead and was replaced . His eye were maniacal and he actually believed what he was saying !!!!! Shopkeeper tactically went about his work, the Youruba lady customers quickly finished her purchase and left. I did same. Moral of the story is that we all just concluded this guy is insane and not worth talking to. Only Igbos can be brainwashed like that by their leaders. They carry so much hate in their heart for others and persecution complex they are ready to believe wild tales fraudsters like Ojukwu and Shuku okuku Obioma Kanu tell them.

Where is the "Buhari is Jubrin" tale IPOB and Igbos carried on their head religiously before the elections? That should show anyone what Igbos are. A people who will always be unreasonable and susceptible to malevolent indoctrination ( Ojukwu, Kanu et al) because of their innate hate of others.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kennydoc:

It's alright.

Have a good day.

You too
Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oshigun:

Indeed. Buhari earlobes today, his palm print tomorrow. The his fatter cheeks and hairline !!!!! How can a people be so patently dishonest and fond of propaganda? I Can only conclude the unscrupulous and devious Igbos , for their own gain, have worked out how to push the mumu button of their fellow men . I,e folks like Kanu, Ojukwu et al. I was in a shop in East london earlier in the year talking to the Yoruba Shopkeeper , who is my friend, and a Yoruba Lady . We all agreed Buhari may not be the best Nigeria has to offer but he is the best of those capable of winning. This Igbo guy came in and heard us talking. Immediately he started saying we should know Buhari is dead and was replaced . His eye were maniacal and he actually believed what he was saying !!!!! Shopkeeper tactically went about his work, the Youruba lady customers quickly finished her purchase and left. I did same. Moral of the story is that we all just concluded this guy is insane and not worth talking to. Only Igbos can be brainwashed like that by their leaders. They carry so much hate in their heart for others and persecution complex they are ready to believe wild tales fraudsters like Ojukwu and Shuku okuku Obioma Kanu tell them.

Sure a lot of their elites and even the not so smart have found a way to capitalize on their weakness which is extreme emotionalism. They believe easily without thought. That Jibrin of Sudan story was very useful in poking fun at them but the fun wore off as it became obvious that these guys actually believed the albino hunchback hook, line and sinker!! How could a whole people get taken for fools so easily by their own son?

I got to the office one morning and heard my colleagues arguing with an igbo guy who claimed his brother who worked as a nurse in the hospital Buhari died in just called him to confirm and would even send him pictures of the corpse. He had believed it so much that he could now make up stories all by himself to solidify his own delusions!! They wanted my opinion and i just smiled and kept quiet. Where do you start with such? How do you help such a person?

Ojukwu led his own 3m to the slaughter. Uwazurike led his own thousands to the slaughter. Now kanu has led some hundreds to be wasted already. I can swear it that another con man will arise from there again soon.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by oyatz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
A bird at hand worth nine in the bush.

Why leaving certainty for uncertainty?

Holak:

You should have asked him why he didn't vote Sowore or Fela Durotoye. Abi they prefer VP to President. J

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by oyatz(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Even though many Igbos didn't support Abiola and prominent Igbos played negative roles in the June-12 annulment but Abiola NEVER made such statement.

You can produce a newspaper or verifiable evidence that he said so.

You shouldn't be celebrating the annulment of June-12 and the death of Abiola.

[Nnquote author=searchlight post=79404194]Reminiscent of 1993 when Abiola boasted that he will be president even without the Igbos. You always win after all he became president in his grave kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki[/quote]

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by oyatz(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
You never cease to amuse me.

Ask an average guy on the Streets of Ijebu-Ode, Sapele, Mokwa, Funtua, Bichi, Okene, Mubi,Azare, Ilesha or Gusau if he knows anyone called David Umahi.

TSRC:
Even a Dave umahi can win the presidential elections.
He already has the developmental competence record.
It is now a question of how big the party is and how much they can sell the candidate.

And they don't come bigger than the pdp.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Sure a lot of their elites and even the not so smart have found a way to capitalize on their weakness which is extreme emotionalism. They believe easily without thought. That Jibrin of Sudan story was very useful in poking fun at them but the fun wore off as it became obvious that these guys actually believed the albino hunchback hook, line and sinker!! How could a whole people get taken for fools so easily by their own son?

I got to the office one morning and heard my colleagues arguing with an igbo guy who claimed his brother who worked as a nurse in the hospital Buhari died in just called him to confirm and would even send him pictures of the corpse. He had believed it so much that he could now make up stories all by himself to solidify his own delusions!! They wanted my opinion and [b]i just smiled and kept quiet. [/b]Where do you start with such? How do you help such a person?

Ojukwu led his own 3m to the slaughter. Uwazurike led his own thousands to the slaughter. Now kanu has led some hundreds to be wasted already. I can swear it that another con man will arise from there again soon.

That is all you can do bro. This is what me and other Yorubas did when The Igbo guy I mentioned earlier was busy shouting Buhari is dead and replaced . His eyes actually showed he believed what he was saying 120%. Scary to behold sha.

Re: Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal by TSRC: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
oyatz:
You never cease to amuse me.

Ask an average guy on the Streets of Ijebu-Ode, Sapele, Mokwa, Funtua, Bichi, Okene, Mubi,Azare, Ilesha or Gusau if he knows anyone called David Umahi.

They don't need to know umahi now.
When he runs under a major party like the pdp, they would know him then.

It is not as if umahi is going to run under NCP. He is going to run under pdp and benefit from the enormous party network.

You can't run under the pdp and not be scrutinized by everybody in the country.

If you don't know his accomplishment now, you would know it when he becomes the flag bearer of the pdp.

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photos) / Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Fayose Wins 2017 Silverbird TV Man Of The People Award (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114