Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,549 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (59540 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Godoverevery: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

20 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Think I remember clearly, I advised you not to do any birthday for her but you still proceeded with it. I'm saving my advice this time grin

1095 Likes 72 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by kushercain: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Does she do crack?

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by dirtycoin(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
hatbricker:
Think I remember clearly, I advised you not to do any birthday for her but you still proceeded with it. I'm saving my advice this time grin

Lol.

He is in love with her, hence he only thinks with his heart and not his mind.

373 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Godoverevery: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
hatbricker:
wish I listened bro.....but d most funniest thing is am not angry as am supposed to be...... like have just been laffing has my guys dey para here.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by dirtycoin(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........I posted a thread in may about my fiance I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things
I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends are her's at a lounge(paid all the bills).

so the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised too produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my account as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.
this new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.
On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).
so I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

my friends here want us to go over there to cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
they are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly ...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

The correct spelling is 'fiancee'

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by dingbang(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
It seems you clearly don't have any idea on what to use money for.

322 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Deepfeel(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Guy who did this to you? How sweet is that pussy that makes us say yes all the time with out resistance undecided

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by minexpo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Well...she bleeped up big time. ...I guess she wasn't sincere all this while...I will suggest you pay her a suprise visit alone to demand for your money or give her a dead line b4 you take any other actions. ..shey you know her papa hux...
But wait oo...you still call her your fiancee grin grin

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by sapeleboi(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
she's using voodoo on you my friend , trust me she have another guy who she's giving out the money

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
You are an irredeemable fool

269 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Godoverevery: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Deepfeel:
Guy who did this to you? How sweet is that pussy that makes us say yes all the time with out resistance undecided
Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

64 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Oyindidi(f): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
The most stupid boyfriend award goes to....

You celebrated her birthday with your friends and hers. Bought cake, wrist watch and took care of all the bills. All these should be up to 20/30k and the said lady is owing you 100k. You later gave her 50k and you're demanding for you money now. All I see is a stupid lover

396 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dem dey borrow woman money undecided
Brother weh never still wise grin grin grin
The moment you ask me for loan,nne k leg don dey enter the relationship oo

320 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by CosmicPhoenix: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
the lady has discovered your mumu button and has activated it.if you call the police and she is arrested,i bet my balls you will still bail her out

234 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Godoverevery: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
Dem dey borrow woman money undecided
Brother weh never still wise grin grin grin
The moment you ask me for loan,nne k leg don dey enter the relationship oo
ds not a loan bro..... maybe you sud read my previous post so you can understand the genesis of the whole thing.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Godoverevery:

ds not a loan bro..... maybe you sud read my previous post so you can understand the genesis of the whole thing.
If na grant then why complain or ask for a refund? undecided

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by cy4eve(f): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
dirtycoin:

Mr know all

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Godoverevery: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the lady has discovered your mumu button and has activated it.if you call the police and she is arrested,i bet my balls you will still bail her out
Mumu botton you say.....bro I be confirm street I was born and brought up in mushin Lagos....I finished from lautech....so I no be Mumu Wen it comes to ladies.
I have dated alot of ladies dat if you ask me start counting I won't even remember some.
But a man get to a stage in life were you have to move Into dat level of having a family and building a home.....my intention is to marry her early next year.....so I knew wat I was doing not like I was fooled....maybe that why am not angry.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Deepfeel(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

Hmm guy you try sha but next time when u are looking for a wife go for the ones with potentials, the one that will help u build the one that will not only receive but give also above all a sincere and honest one, look within not just the physical beautiful innocent appearance o, am sad that it took u too long to realize this particular girl is not just the one she's fake

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Godoverevery: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
If na grant then why complain or ask for a refund? undecided
she has to keep the capital into that account for reinvestment...... so wat happened the first time won't happen again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Abfinest007(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
forget abt d money take it as her pay off

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by zyzxx(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by cy4eve(f): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Godoverevery:

why give wat you can't let go......since she's not d sincere type, just 4get about d money, relationship nd move on with ur life. Let go abeg

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Eldavis(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
dirtycoin:

Nairaland english teacher weldone undecided

31 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Godoverevery: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
cy4eve:
why give wat you can't let go......since she's not d sincere type, just 4get about d money, relationship nd move on with ur life. Let go abeg
oooo is my fault for sincerely helping........why did I give wat I can't let go??.....I didn't even see were you condemn her actions..... well am not surprised dat why most of you end up having broken marriage and becoming single mothers becos you never condemn each other bad behaviours.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by zed7: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things
I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends are her's at a lounge(paid all the bills).

so the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised too produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my account as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.
this new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.
so I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

my friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
they are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly ...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Move on man. It's not worth the stress. It's getting to the stage now where everyone should start dating people within their social and economic bracket. We need to start staying away from leeches.

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Godoverevery:

she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad.....

....and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends are her's at a lounge(paid all the bills)

So, the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k (she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital)

......but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.

You need to start readin the Gospels of UBUNJA, bro! ASAP

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Rosay15(f): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Op, forget about the money and move on. She has already show you that she’s not the type of girl you can settle down with and moreover the lady is is not serious.
I hope you’ve learned a lesson and in your next relationship you will try open your eye, mind and brain. Peace

46 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mznaett: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hmm

11 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
that money is gone.
it's obvious she's a wasteful person and she don't have u in her future plans.
u should be grateful to God that u realised dz on time.
plz, just allow da sleeping dog to continue it's sleep & move on with ur life

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.