Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,550 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (59622 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Starkid3010(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin
seuncyrus:

LMAOO grin grin You sha want make this guy commit grin grin
grin grin I swear D thin dry vex me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by larryking540: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Godoverevery:

You are really funny bro.....if am to count .....I think I have dated more than 15 ladies both serious and unserious relationship excluding the one nite ladies(dat I can't even recollect all of them) so I think I av got experience a lil went it comes to ladies.

one thing I have realised in me is that ladies I love always Bleep up but the one dat loves me i Bleep dem up.
I av a lady a while back dat was ready to be dropping her salary every month for us to build a home together.... like she did everything possible but I just don't feel anything for her..... you guys think I was a Mumu or a fool but you all are totally wrong....I did it all with my brain intact and am glad I did it during the courtship and not after marriage....

guy man no day argue again,
go sharp ur eye for woman matter,according to patoranking,

there is no expert in womanization, we still day learn guy man,listen wen pple talk,dont talk just pay attention

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by JojoA(f): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2019
od501:
Hack her Whatsapp account, know what's happening there. I can help you with that if you wish.
how
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by naijafox(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
nwanneni:
Dem dey borrow woman money undecided
Brother weh never still wise grin grin grin
The moment you ask me for loan,nne k leg don dey enter the relationship oo

Hahaha
I tire o

E get one babe wey ask me for 50k make I borrow her say she wan use am do business say she go pay me back and now my babe o, when I reason say her pussyy dey sweet and she Sabi run matter wella, I give her lamba come give her 20k say I dash her, instead of borrow

Dem dey borrow woman money? � Brother never see, Imagine so called fiancee wey block e number �

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by vikithor(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

guy don't form any gentleman here,she is a thief and should be treated as one,whether parent would get embarrassed or not who send?

you are even lucky you knew her home, an Edo girl that begged me of same cash gave me wrong address, she scammed me n block me as well,if I knew her true address I would have collected my hard earned money long ago

pursue her,disgrace her,and collect any item worth your money if she wouldn't pay immediately.
don't mind anyone calling you mugu,you have a good heart while she has a bad one,you will be surprised her fellow ladies will join you in shaming her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by od501: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Send a DM on facebook.

Profile name - Obi Dico Betterman
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by drmikeadams(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2019
dirtycoin:

Lol.

He is in love with her, hence he only thinks with his heart and not his mind.
grin grin hé thinks with his prick
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Colb461: 3:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Atimes eh i wonder the kind of people that sign up to NL..we av the good,bad nd the ugly thier advice eh..is just way out of this world.
O.P..my sincere advice to you is if u are well to be financially just let go of the loan u gave her,bt knw this karma would catch up with her,she would do same thing to someone who would nt take it likely with her and she would av to cough out every dime she got by deceiving people....that all i av to say bt seriously i learnt a lot from this trend especially the fact that don't do anything exceptionally for a lady u are dating because the outcome might nt be wat you are expecting..
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Blessgod30: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

You are just another Mr nice guy out there and it's not good to act so nice to have a a lady love you. Kilode, you are in for a long thing.

If you wish to help, help and don't expect anything. Who will love you will, even without your help. Therefore, look for who loves you wholeheartedly and stop being foolish.

Go and read... "No more Mr Nice guy"

Nice guys have been ditched since time immemorial
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Lordsnipper: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2019
Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

Pls sir help me with some cash..0068360129 union bank..GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2022
bestdudes:
Count it as school fees and move on. Many of these girls are ungrateful. Some just assume money grow on trees because you make things easy for them.

The best thing for people like this one is for her to meet a bad boy that will deal with her...and I assure you she will get just that.

I left one oniranu like that for similar reason... Though not like yours but for fact that she took what I did for granted just like yours.

This one is even a nairaland member...

I have moved on and I have made back the money she thought she ate.

Wow.

Two facts here;

- You dated a NAIRALAND girl,

And as if say that one nor do:

- she CHOP your money,

And what did Mr. Hot-and-Threatening-Air here do?

He LEFT her alone, and couldn't drag or recover anything from her.

grin grin grin

Persephone1, come and see ooo.

Even that Overthebar kinikan kinikan that you quoted...a se na mouth all of una dey make about not giving one leeching beech money.

E choke!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2022
bestdudes:
Lol... Doing your trolling will not take anything out of me... na nairaland dem cook us... go on and dig even more. USELESS thing. You are probably jobless offline and Nairaland is the only place you get revelance.

grin grin grin

Nothing has to take anything out of you aside the fact that this is giving me so much PLEASUREEE.

That's all I care about.

Yes, e sweet me. I am not digging; I am going through your profile to get a feel of the guy who is suddenly obsessed with me, and voilà—I saw that post.

It is really putting who you are into perspective for me.

Your claims are rich coming from someone who practically has zero to no social life, and depend on running after social media slay queens from Nairaland to Twitter.

See persin wey no fit even collect im money back naim dey threaten say e wan beat someone offline?

Guy, o funneeeeeee baje.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2022
bestdudes:
lmao... she say u claim to be rich? where did I claim to be rich? I never claim to be rich. coming from someone like you who see using iphone as an achievement... or a symbol of wealth. It shows how you rate people in your life...

Ode...

Eiiiii!

Eiiiii!

Can I give you an honest advise? Plisss, I beg you, goan refund your parents the money they used to send you to school, because it is very obvious say you nor gain anything.

You don't know what are idioms are? grin

For real?? You don't know what people mean when they say, "that's rich coming from you...?" Does that mean calling somebody rich, LMAOOO?

And you wan dey bant, dey drag me. Haba nauuuuu.

O wrong.

This is a slight to me.

Igi imu jina so ri o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2022
bestdudes:
You think you are trolling but everyone on nairaland already knows your trademark... the only thing saving you is that they may not have your picture cos it is height of embarrassment for every member of nairaland to know this is what you do on here. It only speaks of one thing: You do not have any reasonable life off nairaland....

NONE! stop bushitting yourself.

Everyone on Nairaland? grin grin

Now you wanna be appealing to the collective or something?

Okurrrr.

Plis, keep showing your hand (that's another saying, too, before your **** self will go and take it literally).

Again, nor be me the menaskum mantra I believe show shege when I was pursuing them upandan.

That's is your own L- na Nairaland woman chop your money go.

Own and chest it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2022
bestdudes:
nah... menscum what? appealing to what? you are nothing...

Eyaaaaa. Insults don finish for your pouch? grin grin

Plis, don't stop o. I beg you. Hit me with more nau.

Na me dey type epistles; yours is short snappy, albeit slobbish phrases.

I am past the point of me trying to reason logically, 'cause when I been wan discuss civilly, you fese fe-ed and fere ge-ed, now you wanna be doing logic with me?

Nah. We have "pass" there and are rolling in the mud like pigs as you wanted.

A yuseless Nigerian girl on Nairaland chop your money, broke your heart and ran.

Cry. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Ballzproblem2: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
out of curiosity are you still with lady I wan check something Godoverevery
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Eyaaaaa. Insults don finish for your pouch? grin grin

Plis, don't stop o. I beg you. Hit me with more nau.

Na me dey type epistles; yours is short snappy, albeit slobbish phrases.

I am past the point of me trying to reason logically, 'cause when I been wan discuss civilly, you fese fe-ed and fere ge-ed, now you wanna be doing logic with me?

Nah. We have "pass" there and are rolling in the mud like pigs as you wanted.

A yuseless Nigerian girl on Nairaland chop your money, broke your heart and ran.

Cry. cheesy

Are u in z good mood today or yor nomal abusive crazy mood please? Can I told u a question & please be nice.can we finaly mate has friends?no storys please..its a simple yes or no? smiley
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
bestdudes:
LMAO.... oh money wey no reach to buy one US imported shoe or what? grin grin grin for her mind... d money reach 100k or 200k or 500k...

You think I fking care how much money it is? E nor matter.

Unless say you be yahoo boy abi ritualist, naim the money nor go pain you. You were practically crying to anyone who bothered to listen to you to say how you were going to tell your story one day on this forum.

The fact still remains that; one kobo left your pocket, as a supposedly redpiller and wise don, go a yuseless Nigerian girl hand.

What more? Na one of us for here for NL.

YOU WERE PLAYED!

Played like the so-called simps your lots like to insult.

Alfa for mouth, mu mu romantic for back.

Accept, and stop fighting it. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Godoverevery:

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.

Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.
You are a Simp
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Newbielearner(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
Think I remember clearly, I advised you not to do any birthday for her but you still proceeded with it. I'm saving my advice this time grin

I love your response, man. grin
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Autobot05: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Godoverevery:

Dont give what you cant afford to lose ... una nor dey hear
Now you won go hire criminals( policemen ) to catch criminal ( your fiancee)
You be correct investor sha cheesy
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by imagrg(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
And you called a cheat your fiancee?

Well, if I were you, I would breakup with her, let everything go and move on!

Best advice for you methinks.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by omolasho: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Just take it easy because except a woman that has your kid or your wife, you shouldn't have allowed money join you and any girl, fiancee or whatever.

Most times, it turns out this way. The police will not do much because romantic affair is involved. The best they will do is to make her sign an undertaking at her own terms.

Just politely get what you can get from her, let go the rest and then reconsider your relationship.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Creativity22: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
budaatum:

Lol! I'm only 12years old, where please can I possibly have gotten the kind of sense that make you not think? It's not as if one were born with it, or were you?

But that's of no matter. Send me the 500k for her please. She said she will only use a tiny bit to get a new whatsapp that will receive your call and she will pay back last week.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
bestdudes:
I wasn't played...

Oh, you were. grin grin

You sure were.

I know it; you know it, and all the people you've cried to know it.

And that you had to quote me twice to deny that shows the sore of that experience in you has been scratched.

What more?

You we.ak-a*s l.il.y-liver.ed self couldn't do a thing about it!

Mosdi and the rest of your guys would be so ashamed and disappointed in you right now.

It would also seem you've not learnt anything from your experience at all.

You have continued in your simp way still running after (social media) slay queens, flashing money, and still getting mad, yet, over their lack of interest in you as you age.

What a b.or.e and timid fellow you must be irl.

Let me recommend this book below for you in my generosity: go and improve your social life, and add real value, not swallowing worthl^ss colored pills. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.