Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Practical Lessons On Manifestation Of The Supernatural Unto The Natural . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Practical Lessons On Manifestation Of The Supernatural Unto The Natural . (234 Views)

I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / The Supernatural Experience / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Lessons On Manifestation Of The Supernatural Unto The Natural . by ensamy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
There's is inherent in human soul a certain spiritual force or energy given by the Omniscient God , which is natural and proper, as God created man in his own image, " in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them". Genesis 1:26-27.
Now, inasmuch as we are this image and engravement, the soul or mind in this respect acts in a very peculiar manner, i.e spiritually on a person or an object at a remote distance and that more effectively and powerfully than by any corporal assistance; for as the soul is the principal of the body, all actions belonging to and from it is spiritual and of greatest validity.
When this is thoroughly understood and scientifically applied, it will afford a key to the books of " The Holy Scriptures," .
Then every believer who follow this lesson carefully and understand them, can do all that Jesus Christ did, healing the sick, raising the dead and even walk on the sea and all that T.B. Joshua , Rheinhard Bunke, Prophet Iginla, A.A.Allen, etc did are based on these lessons that will follow ( But this lesson is only for the Prepared mind because you can't put a new wine in an old wine skin , so you must be born again to manifest this powers)

LESSON 1. THE SPIRITUAL FORCE OF MAN.
The spirit or the soul of man has a virtue which can be accumulated, concentrated and transported as demonstrated by the early Christians.
This high and sacred power which produces most potent procreations, is evidenced in pregnant women, who stamp upon thier child the image and property of things INTENSELY desired.
Again, the human mind or soul, in conceiving, generates from this transferable spiritual essence a certain sign , image or idea of the thing or being conceived, and in time this idea of the supernatural or the spiritual manifest itself again in the natural or material or physical world.
Example, a remarkable instance in the history of Jacob, Genesis 30:27-43, Laban said unto him ' I pray thee , if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry . .......' Jacob took him rods of green poplar and of the hazel and chestnut tree:, and pulled white streaks in them .... and he set the rods which he had pulled before the flock in the gutter..... The flock conceived before the rods and brought forth cattle ring streaked, speckled and spotted..........."
With the water which they drank, and in which at the same time they saw Thier own REFLECTION, they transmitted the image of the speckled rods to Thier young.
The present stage of social and commercial life is one that persons who has best developed this divine power will conquer and influence his fellow beings and compel them to do that which he wills them to do ( As demonstrated by Great men of God). Thus the world is ruled and man influenced by this Divine power force manifested by those that understands on how to use them.
LESSON 2: HOW TO CONCENTRATE , ACCUMULATE AND MANIFEST DIVINE POWER.
(Power to heal the sick, power for business success, power to manifest anything ).
Divine Names, all charms, Amulets, idols, seals of Spirits, prayers, Benediction of water (holy water), fire, oils candles and all instruments and materials used by Priest etc are IMPOTENT without words spoken with fervent constancy of the heart and soul together with and intended concentrations of the mind and will (Rhema), Luke 17:6 Jesus says ' if you have faith as little as the mustard seed you can command this tree be uprooted and be planted into the see'. Hebrew 4:2 ... For the word that they heard didn't profit them because it wasn't mixed with faith."
This spoken words in the realm of the supernatural are vehicles which carries a spiritual virtue of the speaker, which is projected out of the body into space by the spiritual efficacy of the soul; consequently this forcibly power of the spirit should be breathed out with vehemence, and an arduous and intended desire. ( End of study for Nairalanders, any one with good intentions of manifestation of the supernatural should send me private message, for complete knowledge which will translate to power of the supernatural, many men of God has benefited from my teachings and are manifesting the supernatural unto the natural with good intentions)
Re: Practical Lessons On Manifestation Of The Supernatural Unto The Natural . by Youngjho(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
https://word2dworld..com
King Saul and king David was favoured and chosen of thy lord through prophet Samuel to lead the people
But there behavior and obedience to the people and the lord differentiate them
Obedience and forgiveness
ISamuel9vs15 king Saul disobey the law of the lord by offering sacrifice by himself which is duty of prophet Samuel, Samuel makes him realise but he does not think there's need for forgiveness
David sin unto thy lord by sleeping with his servant wife (IIsamuel11vs3-4) and when he was called to order (IIsamuel12vs13)He realise his wrong doing and ask for forgiveness
Oppression
Saul oppress the people of Israel (Isamuel14vs24)And the men of Israel were distressed, for Saul had adjured the people, saying,cursed be the man that eat any food until evening,that I may avenged on my enemies so none of the people tasted food. He add to there burden after going to war,his asking for fasting while they are dying
read more
https://word2dworld..com/2019/06/lesson-to-learn-from-story-of-king.html

(1) (Reply)

Two Months, Two Deaths In My Compound: Let's Consider Eternity / You Don't Need Marriage If... / How To Quickly Receive The Anointing Of Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.