Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates (47776 Views)

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / “my Mother-in-law Must Wash Plates And Clean If She Visits For Few Days" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Hafsy666: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
That's very bad of her

6 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Very good

3 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by flames01: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Feminism bashers food don done. grin

So, you can tell your father to do his dishes by himself?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by blackaxe78: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
The man is kind hearted.

As a father, I will just go get her pants and execute money rituals with it.

What am I looking for, she remains my asset and I can do anything with her.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
truthsayer009:

What would you do in this case if you were the father?

Isaac wey dem wan sacrifice that year no do reach this one sef. You can only imagine what I will do to her na.

6 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by heybeemoney(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
k
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by ibkayee(f): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
My dad doesn't have a problem washing dishes and he does it anyway, but I would never actually ask him to but is it really that deep to be stopping her school fees?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
I love this

5 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by victorian(f): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Her parents failed in their duties to train her properly.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Beetobee(f): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Papa,I support you 100%. What utmost nonsense! She needs to be relocated to a university in Naija where she'll be running upandan to secure a seat in the lecture hall.

12 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Exodora: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
I just wonder the type of boys that are in this forum sef, so they can't differentiate a spoilt brat from a feminist tufiakwa . You see a girl that has abducted the western life and yet all ya can rant is feminist is it that you all lack brain or what kwanu biko nunu Niaraland people. May we all receive sense in Jesus name .Amen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Terver90: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
She get mind no be small, African parents are not oyibos.

1 Like

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by InvertedHammer: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
/
Feminists are very intelligent.

How else could they level the playing field than by indoctrinating the beautiful and exotic ones to join their miserable lives.

Show me a picture of a single and pretty feminist. They want to bring women under the umbrella of their lonely lives. Their biggest challenge comes from slay queens. They take feminism two steps forward, slay queens drag them twenty steps backwards. grin grin grin
/

9 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by donsufia: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Let reverse the role. Let the daughter start bearing
the financial burden of th family and the man statrt doing chaos.
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by OkoroPeugeot(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
let her feminist mentors pay her fees

6 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Never happened
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by nextnear(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
EmagNig:
A Nigerian man has reportedly stopped paying his daughter's school fee after she asked him to wash his dishes after meal.

According to a post updated on social media by Dr. Olusesan, the lady is studying in the United Kingdom and during one of his visits, the daughter asked him to wash his plates by himself.

The mother however has been at loggerhead with her husband over his decision.

Dr. Olusesan wrote:

While supporting the motion that men should not do dishes in the home, Olusesan wrote that men are saddled with bigger responsibilities of providing for the home and they should not be relegated to do such tasks, except when there is the need to support the woman.

https://lailasnews.com/man-stops-paying-daughters-school-fee-after-she-told-him-to-wash-plates/

the best decision ever made so far by a fellow Nigerian, am glad and grateful its in my lifetime. As for the mother, she should try and take heart for the reward of her failure as a mother in the daughter's attitude aspect.

8 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by luminouz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Exodora:
I just wonder the type of boys that are in this forum sef, so they can't differentiate a spoilt brat from a feminist tufiakwa . You see a girl that has abducted the western life and yet all ya can rant is feminist is it that you all lack brain or what kwanu biko nunu Niaraland people. May we all receive sense in Jesus name .Amen.
The prayer should be for you alone... Why u so concerned about Nairalanders na? undecided
Go away jor

2 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by enemyofprogress: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fokn bastard
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by MJBOLT: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
i thought you were a feminist

Biglittlelois:
Awwwwn, if only she said this after she was done with school, poor kid.

#notofeminism
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Duggedised12(f): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Exodora:
thats to tell you the level of intelligence of the persons behind these accounts. When i want read some intelligent answers I go to foreign forums. Staying on this forum for long can corrupt your thought process ,so I go to foreign forums to clean my thought process I subconsciously picked up from the dirty comments I read here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
by the way....Nigeria lost to Senegal 1 nill....I.e Nigeria 0 Senegal 1
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by uvie66: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
The plate she refuses to wash for her father will now be done in a commercial kitchen, this will enable her to pay her school fees.

7 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by JeromeBlack: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
blackaxe78:
The man is kind hearted.

As a father, I will just go get her pants and execute money rituals with it.

What am I looking for, she remains my asset and I can do anything with her.

You are not making sense

5 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Hotfreezer: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Feminism bashers food don done. grin

Shebi your papa dey wash plate for house?
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Do women want to be above the men now, I don't understand...they can't be two captains in a ship.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by crackhouse(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
She will soon pay her bride price by herself cos no man will tolerate such attitude.
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Daeylar(f): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Poor girl has really suffered. Small washing plate will make him to stop paying school fees? Such a little thing and he is taking such drastic actions. Was it really that deep? probably thinks she won't survive without him so feels he can do anyhow he pleases to her over little issues. That's why such a little thing warrants him to stop paying her school fees.
I'm glad she has her mum supporting her. I hope she does away with such a Draconian "father" the way he has done away with her and finds her way without him.. Topics like this come up yet people keep wondering nonstop why it seems mothers are celebrated more than fathers.

Ps
Can't believe people are supporting and making excuses for his actions , using feminism and "teaching her good manners" as an excuse and as their scapegoat.

Edit.
To everyone quoting me crying about this comment.
Tbh I think you guys are right. What he did is even small. He even should have disowned her to teach her a lesson.
After all. There is no such thing as a too harsh punishment.

Smh undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by raphy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
this is just a low key news its family problem just remove It from the top of the FP abeg.let the family settle there case silently
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by olaswim: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kudos to the man.... What an excellent decision if her mum is not happy let her go to hell.....

1 Like

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by uvie66: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:
My dad doesn't have a problem washing dishes and he does it anyway, but I would never actually ask him to but is it really that deep to be stopping her school fees?

Yes, it is sign of disrespect, your father ask you to do his dishes and you say he should do itself. Are we suppose to adopt every aspects of western culture.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? / what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.