Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates (47770 Views)

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / “my Mother-in-law Must Wash Plates And Clean If She Visits For Few Days" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ok na.
The scum refused to pay school fees again.
What's the problem there ?
Let the people that are not scum pay the fees.

1 Like

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by blackaxe78: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You are not making sense

Did I out a PS there I was making sense all!
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Munzy14(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Poor girl,
She read and took the feminism handbook too serious.
poco...lol

1 Like

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by ibkayee(f): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
uvie66:
Yes, it is sign of disrespect, your father ask you to do his dishes and you say he should do itself. Are we suppose to adopt every aspects of western culture.
I agree it's disrespectful but I think stopping her school fees is extreme

3 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by elemike2(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
why would she b throwing catapult at her father who Is holding a bomb, look at how her father now blast her with d bomb

3 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by softy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
What a degradation of proper societal values!

How can you ask your own father, the one that jointly produced you biologically to go and do dishes by himself? How can one even think of that nonsense towards your father or mother? Especially African parents!

Even if the father was not responsible for her school fees ab initio, even if the father is most irresponsible in the whole world!

The kind of oscillated mind society is producing now will erode the right to live and let live away, with regrets!

The father in this stories will do more than not paying school fees, especially if the mother is also nauseatingly biased (according to OP and the story)

This is not about feminist, it is about lack of common respect coupled with sound home training.

15 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by bukatyne(f): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Regiomontanus:
This absolutely ravishes me. This why I always advise women to pay no attention to feminists and respect their men as your fellow feminists will be nowhere to be found when your feminism back fires. Think of the women who lost their marriages and relationships because of feminism, did you see their fellow feminists consoling them and trying to fix things up when sh1t hit the fan?

Why can't you respect your man and do the chores as a stay at home wife? What can you give that will measure up to the responsibility of going out to make money and bearing the financial burden alone? You think it's easy to make money and spend it on others because they call themselves wife and children? The act of making money and bearing the financial burden alone demands respect not the rubbish called feminism.

It's way more easier to be a stay at home wife than to be a husband who bears the financial responsibilities alone. It's not easy for men.

What happens when it is a working wife?

The daughter has mind.

After daddy flew 7 seas and 7 mountain to visit you, you look him in the eye and tell him to wash plate.

You chop real liver.

And spouses who put up a divided front irks me.

9 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by bukatyne(f): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
truthsayer009:
No problem. She can always come back to Ago Iwoye University. OSU. cheesy

She will love it back home.

Who will pay at OSU? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by ThundrCork(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:
My dad doesn't have a problem washing dishes and he does it anyway, but I would never actually ask him to but is it really that deep to be stopping her school fees?

She is old enough to work and pay her school fees.

1 Like

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Lleigh(f): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Regiomontanus:
This absolutely ravishes me. This why I always advise women to pay no attention to feminists and respect their men as your fellow feminists will be nowhere to be found when your feminism back fires. Think of the women who lost their marriages and relationships because of feminism, did you see their fellow feminists consoling them and trying to fix things up when sh1t hit the fan?

Why can't you respect your man and do the chores as a stay at home wife? What can you give that will measure up to the responsibility of going out to make money and bearing the financial burden alone? You think it's easy to make money and spend it on others because they call themselves wife and children? The act of making money and bearing the financial burden alone demands respect not the rubbish called feminism.

It's way more easier to be a stay at home wife than to be a husband who bears the financial responsibilities alone. It's not easy for men.

I understand if it is a stay at home wife. But a lot of couples abroad split the bills 50 50, but all household chores fall on wife, even when they do the same job. Have read so many stories where this causes problems

1 Like

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by paraltero: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
The funny thing is this article never explicitly said she was rude or said it in a manner that lacked respect. The article only implied from what was said that it must have been rude.

What if she's busy and couldn't do his dishes and asked him to do it himself so dirty dishes wouldn't stay stinking up the kitchen.

Besides, prior to this, she must have been doing his dishes so for her to ask him to do it himself, there has to be a context we aren't getting.

But of course, in their haste to justify their regular bashing of feminism, Nigerian men are already here, because food done done for them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by uwabuwa888: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
The poor girl thought maybe her father is her boyfriend that can wash plate because of the hole between her legs...hahahah
Unknown to her, that her blood that trigger her to say such without hesitation always runs in her dad... infant the dad just give her 50% of his Gene..now she is now feeling the other half..
My advice goes out to the guys out there behaving not true to man .. not that behaving of washing dishes and etc just in the name of p**sy... rather try and provide financial and security to ur woman...

1 Like

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Enugupikin: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Daeylar:
Women have really suffered. Ordinary washing plate he will stop paying school fees? Such a little thing and he is taking such drastic actions? Was it that deep? He thinks she won't be survive without him right? That's why such a little thing he wants to stop paying her school fees? I'm glad her mum is supporting her. I hope she does away with such a "father" the way he has done away with her and finds her way without him..

Topics like this come up yet people keep wondering nonstop why it seems mothers are celebrated more than fathers.
that was disrespectful to his father...thats the father ..not a boyfriend...

4 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Lleigh(f): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
victorian:
Her parents failed in their duties to train her properly.

Nothing to do with parents, so children are just...
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Origin(f): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
pay her schools fees o.

just pay for a nigerian university is all grin

she will automatically relearn respect.

1 Like

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by paraltero: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
The funny thing is this article never explicitly said she was rude or said it in a manner that lacked respect. The article only implied from what was said that it must have been rude.

What if she's busy and couldn't do his dishes and asked him to do it himself so dirty dishes wouldn't stay stinking up the kitchen.

Besides, prior to this, she must have been doing his dishes so for her to ask him to do it himself, there has to be a context we aren't getting.

But of course, in their haste to justify their regular bashing of feminism, Nigerian men are already here, because food done done for them. Talmbout the man has more responsibility so he shouldn't do dishes. Really? If he were single, who would do his dishes; his mother? And the child he has, did she decide to come on her own? Wasn't it his decision to have a child? So whose responsibility is she supposed to be again? And who says his wife is not supporting the family too?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by TalkMyMindToo: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Failed Nigeria youth everywhere
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Biglittlelois(f): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
i thought you were a feminist

Lol I'm not oo.
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by abbey621(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Issues like this one are easily solved by getting an electronic dishwasher or if you're in Nigeria, one of those 10,000 Naira maids but let's say the truth here, no African man would be pleased with such a response. Daughter that you trained and love, dedicated your life savings towards her betterment and she tells you "Dad wash your own damn dishes".....Even the most angelic fathers would quickly default back to the Ojukwu or Awolowo in them. Furthermore, let me get this straight, is the mother actually calling him scum? If so we need not look too far to see where she got her waywardness from....lol

5 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
What is this world turning into ?
This is saddening and annoying at the same time ,how can you tell you dad to do the dishes ?.
That’s disrespectful in the highest order.
Make she go do ashawo to pay her bills or foot her bills since she feels she’s such an independent feminist.
It’s just like telling dad to wash my car before he drives it ,that’s wrong ,very wrong .

4 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by blackjack21(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:
My dad doesn't have a problem washing dishes and he does it anyway, but I would never actually ask him to but is it really that deep to be stopping her school fees?

Yes it's. Character and respect come before knowledge. It's more important than knowledge.

And her mum supporting the daughter calling the father a scum, did you read that, no wonder the daughter is disrespectful to her father.
In fact, this story has a Genesis. It is too early for judgement. Still, whatever the case may be the daughter would still be a disrespectful child.

1 Like

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Inception(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:

Please try and read the article, very carefully this time. SHE TOLD HER DAD TO WASH HIS PLATE! Not boyfriend, not husband, her father!

Do you have the effrontery to attempt this to your own father?

1 Like

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
paraltero:

But of course, in their haste to justify their regular bashing of feminism, Nigerian men are already here, because food done done for them. Talmbout the man has more responsibility so he shouldn't do dishes. Really? If he were single, who would do his dishes; his mother? And the child he has, did she decide to come on her own? Wasn't it his decision to have a child? So whose responsibility is she supposed to be again? And who says his wife is not supporting the family too?

She’s a very stupid child and I think you’re one as well.

6 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Charly68: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
I so much love the man ,let the daughter and her mother pay the school fees . .Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Inception(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
nextnear:
the best decision ever made so far by a fellow Nigerian, am glad and grateful its in my lifetime. As for the mother, she should try and take heart for the reward of her failure as a mother in the daughter's attitude aspect.

God bless you !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by MJBOLT: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
you say it like it is something bad
Biglittlelois:

Lol I'm not oo.
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by TSRC: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Pikin wey go yeye go yeye.

Baba should just pay her fees. Make the pikin no suffer.

She has a bad attitude. She is going to need that certificate so badly.
Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by ibkayee(f): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Inception:

Please try and read the article, very carefully this time. SHE TOLD HER DAD TO WASH HIS PLATE! Not boyfriend, not husband, her father!

Do you have the effrontery to attempt this to your own father?
Please try and read my response

ibkayee:

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by MChaze25(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
She learnt such nonsense from her mum I guess.
If the mum respects the husband, they no born the daughter well to utter such rubbish na. .
When your wife starts telling your kids things about you that is the man of the house, then there is imminent danger!
You son can even slap you sef coz momma makes it look cool.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by Daeylar(f): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
It's shocking. If there was something she did that was so bad that the father had no choice but to refuse to pay the fees to correct her it would be a different issue. But not that she told her dad to wash plate and because of that he has refused to pay her fees. Nah. Too harsh.

paraltero:

But of course, in their haste to justify their regular bashing of feminism, Nigerian men are already here, because food done done for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! / what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.