Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:44 PM

CDQ Celebrates Masterkraft On Father's Day, Says He Rebuilt Him After His Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Celebrates Masterkraft On Father's Day, Says He Rebuilt Him After His Father (21445 Views)

Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo) / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Celebrates Masterkraft On Father's Day, Says He Rebuilt Him After His Father by stieyven(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
StarUp:
Issorite... We haf hia
I hope you are not trying to ridicule the name of Jesus. Your post is off point and incongruous. Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Re: CDQ Celebrates Masterkraft On Father's Day, Says He Rebuilt Him After His Father by movetoca: 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
olagamalin:
"Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity...it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."

This is heartwarming to read, stories like these abound everywhere in our daily lives, it's only online that weak people hide behind anonymity to show their flaws in form of hateful bigotry.

Reminds me of when Chief Alex Ekwueme expressed gratitude to Otunba Subomi Balogun for taking care of his house during the Civil war and handing over the complete rent fees when the former came back to Lagos. In turn, Ekwueme was in a position to influence granting of a banking licence to him in later years (FCMB). People are inherently good!!
Thank you saying my mind and the truth. All the tribalists in this forum are mostly jobless and weak people.
Re: CDQ Celebrates Masterkraft On Father's Day, Says He Rebuilt Him After His Father by jimmyLd101: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
oliver22:

The second pics
I See gum part of rizla on de floor

Only few can relate
bad guy u must be a smoker I see two gum of Rizla too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CDQ Celebrates Masterkraft On Father's Day, Says He Rebuilt Him After His Father by frankblinkz(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2019
oliver22:

The second pics
I See gum part of rizla on de floor

Only few can relate
very correct guy man.....the other hidden hands might be holding the skunk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" / Actress Chacha Eke Stuns In New Photos / Banky W Is Studying Screenwriting At New York Film Academy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.