Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (11719 Views)

"The Sisterhood Lasso" The Book For 2020... (red Pills In Here) / Red Pills Might Equal False Confidence = Guys Come On In / Ubunja Sir We Need More Red Pills And Miseducations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
It is with pity to say that red pill and mgtow have created a system where men are scared of women, it is funny, when i read some stuff here from so called red pill and mgtow preachers, all i read is the fear of women(Gynophobia), they create a scenario where they present women in a God like fashion that need to be pleased before she can accept them as a man into her bossom, this similar fear tactics is what our pastors have been able to use to make us fear the imaginary hell...fear is a strong emotion that can be a driving force to self destruction.

Many boys on nairaland because of their lack of game and the inability to interact with women have taken solace in the church of so called red pils and mgtow here on Nairaland, they want to know how to talk with women like say women are some angelic beings that need some code botton to be communicated with, instead of them to hear how to speak to a woman, what they hear from these red pills and mgtow preachers on nairlaand is how women are evil, women are the gate keepers and all sort of nonsense, they read these nonsense and end up contacting the a very great phobia called gynophobia(the fear of women), some even end up hating women and thinking they have nothing to gain in approaching women, after reading the garbages by so called red pills preachers, these men become the opposite of themselves, they develop so much fear that they cant even approach the opposite sex, face rejection or develop any relationship with women..some of the women here appreciate some of the messages of the red pills and mgtow because it makes them feel in another level, they read their long epistles and laugh about what men have become, some of them have come to understand how "valuable" they are as women because of the so called redpills and mgtow obsession about women and the irrationality of some of their values....

why make a boy fear women? if the red pills and mgtow aim is to free men and open their eyes, why preach the fear of women and making women feel like little Gods, it basically means the red pills and mtgow have lost touch with their manhood and masculinity, the adventurist part of being a man, the exploring and the conquering spirit of being a man, the ability to face rejection and move forward.

The truth about life is real men dont feel intimated by women, a man with a strong father figure in his life will never fear a woman rather will take her as another human that bleed red.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
ubunja, iclef, food is ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2019
but come to think of it, you are somehow right...if the movement claim to free men like they preach,why are they always angry and bitter, why are they using fear tactics..something is missing somewhere, from experience, you use fear as a means to put people in line, to control and put them in order. all i hear daily from the people "freeing" men from female captivity is how men are inferior and are disadvantaged genetically and biologically, are they not preaching weakness all in the name of freeing men? if men are inferior, how come they built societies.

6 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
thebosstrevor:
but come to think of it, you are somehow right...if the movement claim to free men like they preach,why are they always angry and bitter, why are they using fear tactics..something is missing somewhere, from experience, you use fear as a means to put people in line, to control and put them in order. all i hear daily from the people "freeing" men from female captivity is how men are inferior and are disadvantaged genetically and biologically, are they not preaching weakness all in the name of freeing men? if men are inferior, how come they built societies.
why do you think they always go for women with low self esteem? they cant get the IT 10/10 girl.

i am no longer bothered by MGTOW or redpill men. But this thread should be interesting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
why do you think they always go for women with low self esteem? they cant get the IT 10/10 girl.

i am no longer bothered by MGTOW or redpill men. But this thread should be interesting

lol...i think they hate what they cant have..in my opinion i think the writers of red pills and followers here lack critical thinking..it is because of fear and hate that is why they are aligned to the so called red pill writings.

an old saying says, If you hate someone, you still care for them...the red pills and mgtow think they hate and dislike women but deep down they care for them and will do anything to get them, you can see it in their writings..why do they spend all their time on writing about being MR Alpha for women, on being the bad boy, on pumping her hard, on changing their personality because of women, it shows the need to get the approval of women for them to have the fulfillment of being a man..according to common sense, if you dont care about something, you ignore it and move forward.

11 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Magnoliaa(f): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What's Mgtow?

Men Going Their Own Way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Magnoliaa(f): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Here to read views and opinions and arguments. cheesy

This'll be interesting.

cc: WORDWORLD - I would love to hear your opinion about this.
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ibkayee(f): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
‘Going their way’ but dedicate most of their time obsessing over women and relationships lipsrsealed

When you’re truly going your way you will forget about these women and channel that energy into focusing on growth/your goals/self betterment etc

Nothing wrong with taking a sabbatical from relationships for self improvement, but the majority of MGOTW just sound like bitter men who probably got a sour deal in a marriage and/or low tier undesirable men who can’t get the girls they want

9 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
What's Mgtow?
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Men Going Their Own Way.
Is this some sort of movement to encourage homosexuality?

5 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ibkayee(f): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Is this some sort of movement to encourage homosexuality?
Lmaoo

6 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmaoo
Could b the future implication of such movement. Those who got no game will conveniently hide under that umbrella.

6 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ibkayee(f): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Could b the future implication of such movement. Those who got no game will conveniently hide under that umbrella.
grin
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ekochris(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
thebosstrevor:

lol...i think they hate what they cant have..in my opinion i think the writers of red pills and followers here lack critical thinking..it is because of fear and hate that is why they are aligned to the so called red pill writings.

an old saying says, If you hate someone, you still care for them...the red pills and mgtow think they hate and dislike women but deep down they care for them and will do anything to get them, you can see it in their writings..why do they spend all their time on writing about being MR Alpha for women, on being the bad boy, on pumping her hard, on changing their personality because of women, it shows the need to get the approval of women for them to have the fulfillment of being a man..according to common sense, if you dont care about something, you ignore it and move forward.

I'm having this feeling that u guys are attributing PUAs characteristics to MTGOW and redpill.

From the little I know, I don't think redpill advocates changing of personality to get female validation. Rather it talks about the bitter truth concerning the female sexuality.

The funny thing is that if you look at all the posts by Ubunja, no matter how u try to deny or castigate it, deep down.....you know he's saying the truth. Logically and empirically....but I guess not all men can be saved.

#sayonara

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ImaIma1(f): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
I used to find those red pill threads intriguing... reading how guys devise means to bed women...formulas and calculations on how to get a woman...like seriously!!!

But now, i hardly open the threads. It's cringe-worthy to see men acting like zombies without simple common sense on how to approach a lady on their own. How they rely on and worship someone giving them formulas on how to approach a fellow human like them.

4 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by fcdgrand(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
ekochris:

I'm having this feeling that u guys are attributing PUAs characteristics to MTGOW and redpill.

From the little I know, I don't think redpill advocates changing of personality to get female validation. Rather it talks about the bitter truth concerning the female sexuality.

The funny thing is that if you look at all the posts by Ubunja, no matter how u try to deny or castigate it, deep down.....you know he's saying the truth. Logically and empirically....but I guess not all men can be saved.

#sayonara

"but i guess not all men can be saved." true words my brother, God bless UBUNJA for this "liberation mandate"

13 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by TANID(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maybe Later I Would Come And Comment And Share My Own Opinion, So Allowed Me To First Booked Space Here Please
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by bigpriik: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
lilwetdick:
It is with pity to say that red pill and mgtow have created a system where men are scared of women, it is funny, when i read some stuff here from so called red pill and mgtow preachers, all i read is the fear of women(Gynophobia), they create a scenario where they present women in a God like fashion that need to be pleased before she can accept them as a man into her bossom, this similar fear tactics is what our pastors have been able to use to make us fear the imaginary hell...fear is a strong emotion that can be a driving force to self destruction.

Many boys on nairaland because of their lack of game and the inability to interact with women have taken solace in the church of so called red pils and mgtow here on Nairaland, they want to know how to talk with women like say women are some angelic beings that need some code botton to be communicated with, instead of them to hear how to speak to a woman, what they hear from these red pills and mgtow preachers on nairlaand is how women are evil, women are the gate keepers and all sort of nonsense, they read these nonsense and end up contacting the a very great phobia called gynophobia(the fear of women), some even end up hating women and thinking they have nothing to gain in approaching women, after reading the garbages by so called red pills preachers, these men become the opposite of themselves, they develop so much fear that they cant even approach the opposite sex, face rejection or develop any relationship with women..some of the women here appreciate some of the messages of the red pills and mgtow because it makes them feel in another level, they read their long epistles and laugh about what men have become, some of them have come to understand how "valuable" they are as women because of the so called redpills and mgtow obsession about women and the irrationality of some of their values....

why make a boy fear women? if the red pills and mgtow aim is to free men and open their eyes, why preach the fear of women and making women feel like little Gods, it basically means the red pills and mtgow have lost touch with their manhood and masculinity, the adventurist part of being a man, the exploring and the conquering spirit of being a man, the ability to face rejection and move forward.

The truth about life is real men dont feel intimated by women, a man with a strong father figure in his life will never fear a woman rather will take her as another human that bleed red.

op don't judge or criticize what you don't understand in dremos voice with the trash you posted up there is simply obvious you don't understand the whole concept sorry bro advance your thinking ability.

12 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
Why will a man be scared to approach a woman. If person like oshiomole women are swonning and crushing on him and he was able to get a queen from ethiopia(abi na madagascar) as wife so why wont u who is young and vibrant be able to get a better partner. Women no dey bite .if u like a girl tell her ur mind but dont behave like a mugu.

3 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
ImaIma1:
I used to find those red pill threads intriguing... reading how guys devise means to bed women...formulas and calculations on how to get a woman...like seriously!!!

But now, i hardly open the threads. It's cringe-worthy to see men acting like zombies without simple common sense on how to approach a lady on their own. How they rely on and worship someone giving them formulas on how to approach a fellow human like them.
why u come dey take style yab my paddies iclef/ilegennd and ubunja nau. Their manual on trapping a woman seems to work for guys wey don use am.

3 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
ekochris:

#sayonara

former PUAs are red pills and mgtow preachers now...

red pills and mgtow advocate for men changing their personality, how to get women and all sort of ludacris advice on what to do to get women, basically, all these methods means personality modifications with the aim of attracting women..why modify yourself, if you believe you are superior to women....why act the way women want, if you think you are superior to her, why do you have to get obsessed about women sexuality, if you are really going your own way, why must you act like a thug, why must you be bad boy to interest women...it shows that even with slogan women are whores, the followers still respect women, they are jealous of women and instead of them to learn how to be a better person in their own lives, they take all their time and emotions towards negativity, they are like little kids without direction...if a woman hurt you as a rule, you move on..i think there is a need for the movement to control women and when they cant achieve it..they result into complaining and nagging like the women they abuse...

i have read about great men in history and i have never seen any of them obsessed and nag all days about women way of life.. rather women are wanting to know more about them.

2 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
lefulefu:
Why will a man be scared to approach a woman. If person like oshiomole women are swonning and crushing on him and he was able to get a queen from ethiopia(abi na madagascar) as wife so why wont u who is young and vibrant be able to get a better partner. Women no dey bite .if u like a girl tell her ur mind but dont behave like a mugu.

abi..
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
bigpriik:

op don't judge or criticize what you don't understand in dremos voice with the trash you posted up there is simply obvious you don't understand the whole concept sorry bro advance your thinking ability.

lets imagine you know how to think with your brain..these statement wont be coming out of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by bigpriik: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
lilwetdick:

lets imagine you know how to think with your brain..these statement wont be coming out of it.

Always bashing alphamales you weak pussy get a job,red pill simply means waking up to reality to what women really want and ignoring what our stupid society teaches us that doesn't even work and women are crying inside because society lacks the kind of men they desire.mgtow are mostly in western countries they are going their own way because they are angry at the too much power given to women by the western society...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by bigpriik: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
thebosstrevor:

former PUAs are red pills and mgtow preachers now...

red pills and mgtow advocate for men changing their personality, how to get women and all sort of ludacris advice on what to do to get women, basically, all these methods means personality modifications with the aim of attracting women..why modify yourself, if you believe you are superior to women....why act the way women want, if you think you are superior to her, why do you have to get obsessed about women sexuality, if you are really going your own way, why must you act like a thug, why must you be bad boy to interest women...it shows that even with slogan women are whores, the followers still respect women, they are jealous of women and instead of them to learn how to be a better person in their own lives, they take all their time and emotions towards negativity, they are like little kids without direction...if a woman hurt you as a rule, you move on..i think there is a need for the movement to control women and when they cant achieve it..they result into complaining and nagging like the women they abuse...

i have read about great men in history and i have never seen any of them obsessed and nag all days about women way of life.. rather women are wanting to know more about them.

mumu
,I believe you are that guy that paid house rent for a girl that cheated on you years back .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
bigpriik:

Always bashing alphamales you weak pussy get a job,red pill simply means waking up to reality to what women really want and ignoring what our stupid society teaches us that doesn't even work and[b] women are crying inside because society lacks the kind of men they desire[/b].mgtow are mostly in western countries they are going their own way because they are angry at the too much power given to women by the western society...

as a pussy i am...i think i am more in the right place than thousands of your "alpha males"..alpha males on nl that cant even build a society..continue to dey rant up and down. is it not in this same nigeria that a cultist who calls himself a hardman will kill another man just because of woman..

you can see from your writing that all i wrote is true...so you want to be the type of men, women desire, so basically, you need the validation of women to be a man...why do you desire so much to be the type of men women desire...this is what i am still wondering about but then again you claim to be an alpha male..alpha male wey still dey live for papa house, dey chop mama food..god bless you grin

4 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
bigpriik:

mumu
,I believe you are that guy that paid house rent for a girl that cheated on you years back .

when bigpriik release watery sperm from his scrotum...is that not a useless bigpriik

pls show men where i paid rent for a girl on my thread

5 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by bigpriik: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
lilwetdick:

as a pussy i am...i think i am more in the right place than thousands of your "alpha males"..alpha males on nl that cant even build a society..continue to dey rant up and down.

you can see from your writing that all i wrote is true...so you want to be the type of men, women desire, so basically, you need the validation of women to be a man...why do you desire so much to be the type of men women desire...this is what i am still wondering about but then again you claim to be an alpha male..alpha male wey still dey live for papa house, dey chop mama food..god bless you grin

I am not hypocritical like you,you claim you don't fancy women but look at your moniker... smh

It's natural for men to want validation from the female whether you either know this consciously or subconsciously we are programmed that way you cannot escape it we are all sexual animals every straight man desires women .why do you hustle my nigga,why do you want to have money ,why do you want to drive a car,why do you wear designer clothes ,are you doing it to impress me a guy look deep within you and say the truth no man can be 100 percent happy without a woman in his life and no woman can be happy without a man in her life...

As for the alphamales thing sorry bro not every guy is a mommys boy like you I have my own apartment and will be getting married in 3years time so Bleep off nigga.

9 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by bigpriik: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
thebosstrevor:

when bigpriik release watery sperm from his scrotum...is that not a useless bigpriik

bro go and treat your disease I can prescribe some herbal drugs for you everybody cannot be like you.
Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
bigpriik:

I am not hypocritical like you,you claim you don't fancy women but look at your moniker... smh

It's natural for men to want validation from the female whether you either know this consciously or subconsciously we are programmed that way you cannot escape it we are all sexual animals every straight man desires women .why do you hustle my nigga,why do you want to have money ,why do you want to drive a car,why do you wear designer clothes ,are you doing it to impress me a guy look deep within you and say the truth no man can be 100 percent happy without a woman in his life and no woman can be happy without a man in her life...

As for the alphamales thing sorry bro not every guy is a mommys boy like you I have my own apartment and will be getting married in 3years time so Bleep off nigga.

and where did i claim i dont fancy women...mr, i see your big priik is making you speak out foolish comments from your head, as i wrote lets imagine, you can think for a second...then i guess you wont be writing the nonsense you wrote.

i see, it natural for weak men like you who have insecurities to want validation from women before they can feel like men..as you continue to expose yourself..it means i am right...

i now see you clearly, the reason why you hustle, you work, you want to have a car and have money is because of women not because of your aspirations and ambitions but i thought you were a alpha male..now look at yourself...how does it feel to be a loser when you cant afford all these things..as i have noticed..insecured men existence in life is because of women, they need the approval of women to be themselves, that is why they are angry and bitter when they dont get women...have a good day grin

4 Likes

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
bigpriik:

bro go and treat your disease I can prescribe some herbal drugs for you everybody cannot be like you.

what is this bigpriik talking about..as usual nothing sensible can come out from a bigpriik brain except delusions.

1 Like

Re: Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men by ImaIma1(f): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
lefulefu:
why u come dey take style yab my paddies iclef/ilegennd and ubunja nau. Their manual on trapping a woman seems to work for guys wey don use am.

Do you use the manual?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did / She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES / Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.