Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US (35082 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by skyhighweb(m): 6:06am On Jun 17, 2019
lordraiden:
Bad
Bad blacks in the states are the reason police treat all blacks bad...once you are a black inside a car...and the police tell you reach for your keys...na your funeral be the next phase
n the bad whites ko? how d police treat d rest of d white?
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by awoo47: 6:16am On Jun 17, 2019
mvem:
by African American he means any black in America... That's the context he is using. Guy crime rate in black communities are very high and despite being minority their numbers in jails supersedes any other race. The issue of bias has been a long standing one and the black community is to be blamed partly... Am not supporting the extra judicial killing but I hate when the blacks play the victim card all the time, they ain't saints at all... crime rate within black communities is well documented
its due to black gang culture
lyk Chicago blacks kill dem self everyday
don't lnw if it's because of a turbulent past but dey really need to solve dis issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by pacespot(m): 6:22am On Jun 17, 2019
mvem:
by African American he means any black in America... That's the context he is using. Guy crime rate in black communities are very high and despite being minority their numbers in jails supersedes any other race. The issue of bias has been a long standing one and the black community is to be blamed partly... Am not supporting the extra judicial killing but I hate when the blacks play the victim card all the time, they ain't saints at all... crime rate within black communities is well documented

how did you come up with this your statistic that there are more black people in American prisons than whites? when I got to that point, I know you are just insinuating, though the percentage of black people in prison might be higher but not in terms of numbers. how many are blacks in America, just about 18 percent of the population.

people commit crime generally notwithstanding the race, how many times have you heard of mass shootings involving a black man in America? I hope you are not put in a situation where your life is always in danger whenever you set your eyes on police. I know there are a lot of bad people who commit crime, but that isn't enough to stereotype the entire race.
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by zedman1(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Charly68:
They would arrest him..he is a big fool to think he could kill a force man and escape just like that . He will rot in jail
Bro, he was shot and killed. No need for jail again.

1 Like

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by seadog2000(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Let's be frank. Blacks are not helping their cause. It's bad blacks like this fool that makes policemen trigger happy. Frankly I like the way they are being killed cos they are drug addicts and criminals. Tupac and biggie are good examples of the black thugs we have. 50 cent is another example of a criminal that turned clean/

Black lives won't matter if this type of shit continues
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Gmajor(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2019
Hadampson:

So, you are using that to judge the discrimination against black undecided
it's not good to discriminate, but in the United States, black Americans commit a majority of crimes, that's why police officers are always suspicious of them
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by caprini1: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2019
decatalyst:

Americans and guns 5&6

London and knife 5&6

Nigeria and corruption 5&6
With all the medieval movies like game of thrones,bravehearts,300,Robinhood etc....you wont be surprised with the use of knives to murder people in England...getting scary by the day.
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by alphaNomega: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Jmk9292:
Man has always been the architect of his doom...
Americans and guns

If Nigerian citizens had access to gins like the Americans many politicians would have been dead.
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Originalsly: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2019
introvertme:

There is nothing like "fellow black". Don't drag skin color into this. There isn't a conspiracy against blacks

The crime rate in black communites is disturbing. They know it ,but still decide to live that life. They even shamelessly push that gangster/drug pusher narrative in their songs and movies. There is nothing admirable about them.

You're subtly implying that no matter what a black man has done he should be given some kind of preferential treatment.

Fellow Blacks....... Amadou Diallo was gunned down by Police....he was African.... from Sierra Leone....shot 42 times by 3 undercover cops as he was calmly about to open the door of his apartment. They say they mistook his keys for a gun so they riddled him. Did they know he was not African American? All they knew he was Black period. Black is Black... fellow Black. Live in an area where Blacks are rare.... you see a Black... you go connect with him automatically..... fellow Black.
It's no point discussing how the FG has set out to destroy the Black family and impoverish Black communities. Did you find reasons why there are not many Black women in prison?
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by mvem(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
pacespot:

how did you come up with this your statistic that there are more black people in American prisons than whites? when I got to that point, I know you are just insinuating, though the percentage of black people in prison might be higher but not in terms of numbers. how many are blacks in America, just about 18 percent of the population.

people commit crime generally notwithstanding the race, how many times have you heard of mass shootings involving a black man in America? I hope you are not put in a situation where your life is always in danger whenever you set your eyes on police. I know there are a lot of bad people who commit crime, but that isn't enough to stereotype the entire race.
go and check the stats ...many prisons have more blacks than white despite them being minorities...seems you don't know that crime incidence is higher in black and Latino communities. All these things are on the internet, I can't argue factual things....go check them yourself. Mass shooting are mostly done by white but what is the rate, can you compare it to drug and gang killing that happens everyday in black communities
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Curry30: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
#BlackLivesMatter won't protest this o.

#CNN won't even cover this.

But make Trump say pim...we no go hear word again. CNN go call am racist, sexist, islamophobic, fascist, misogynist etc.

Media Bias!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Curry30: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
mvem:
go and check the stats ...many prisons have more blacks than white despite them being minorities...seems you don't know that crime incidence is higher in black and Latino communities. All these things are on the internet, I can't argue factual things....go check them yourself. Mass shooting are mostly done by white but what is the rate, can you compare it to drug and gang killing that happens everyday in black communities

Blacks commit more crime in America. The rate of homicides committed by blacks on their fellow blacks is outstanding. Chicago is an example...on an average 4 people are killed a day. Black on Black crimes. But we won't hear about it. It does not FIT THE MEDIA NARRATIVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by MrGerald(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
zicoraads:
African Americans, to be honest, don't really help their cause.
African Americans or black Americans?
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by lorenzos1: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
obojememe:
no wonder police tend to shoot at blacks anyhow

I can assure you that hundreds of black youths would get killed for this.. If u like raise ur hands up, if u like lie down flat, d cops won't show them any mercy. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with we blacks, we love chaos and violence too much...
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Naijabigboi(m): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2019
blackaxe78:

You didn't me toon what instills or causes this play.

Drugs!

Do you know how many people have guns in Nigeria?

Legalise cocaine and marijuana and you will see the count.

Acts instigated by highness.

I use God to beg you, remove Marijuana from your talk; dat one na natural herb wey dey prevent all kinds of cancer and ease the pain of life. I use God beg you again
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by Burgerlomo: 3:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Tboysalau:
so unfortunate

Well said bro so unfortunate
Re: Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US by compton11(m): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2019
Gmajor:

it's not good to discriminate, but in the United States, black Americans commit a majority of crimes, that's why police officers are always suspicious of them
lie
in the united the whites commit most crime but media hide it sometimes, even US media hide all those white gang banging gang like Aryan nation.
and also concerning the suspicion, the police are also killing young Blacks,does that mean young Blacks are also criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning / Cash Hoard Found At Al-bashir's Home In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.