Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build (887 Views)

Painting Pictures From A Distinguished Propertylander's Build / Ongoing Painting And Graffitex Application Of An Nnewi Edifice / Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by gbadexy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
These are pictures from the tentative painting of some units of flats of an active member of the property section.
I'm glad that the client was satisfied as usual.
I will be posting painting pictures of the remaining parts when it commences, with the permission of the client.

Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by Tolgayt(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
I built the house
They did a perfect painting
Tested and trusted
Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by gbadexy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tolgayt:
I build the house
They did a perfect painting
Tested and trusted
wow nice!

Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by Tolgayt(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
So proud I built this house

2 Likes

Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tolgayt:
So proud I built this house
this structure looks like one of my designs.

In short i think it is.
Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by blacksta(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
raymondFirstborn:

this structure looks like one of my designs.

In short i think it is.

Yes Boss .. it is your design
Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by blacksta(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
gbadexy:
These are pictures from the tentative painting of some units of flats of an active member of the property section.
I will be posting painting pictures of the remaining parts when it commences, with the permission of the client.

Thank you Sir ... Excellent Paint and Workmanship ... More to follow

1 Like

Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by mufutau55(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
I personally guaranteed a good paint from him, becos I have used several paints from Gbadexy before for few projects. Quality materials.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by gbadexy(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2019
mufutau55:
I personally guaranteed a good paint, becos I have got several paints from Gbadexy before for few projects. Quality materials.

Hajji M.
Thank you very much sir, it's always a pleasure supplying you sir.
E pe fun wa sir.
Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by gbadexy(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2019
blacksta:

Thank you Sir ... Excellent Paint and Workmanship ... More to follow
Thank you sir. I'm glad you liked it.
Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2020
gbadexy:

Do you have the finished painting pics of this house exterior?
Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by gbadexy(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

Do you have the finished painting pics of this house exterior?
No sir, the contractor handling it said they put it on hold for some reason.
Maybe there's no plans to paint the external yet.
Re: Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2020
gbadexy:

No sir, the contractor handling it said they put it on hold for some reason.
Maybe there's no plans to paint the external yet.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Lovely 3bedrooms Terrace Àt Lekki County Homes Ikota Lekki For N35m / Construction Of 1, 2, 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartments At 7 Admiralty Road, Lekki / Tastefully And Well Finished 2bedroom Flat @ Ogudu Ori Oke Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.