Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android (41565 Views)

CALYX OS: Better Than Android And More Private Than IOS? / Huawei Hongmeng OS Is Reportedly “60% Faster” Than Google’s Android / 1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2019
CyberWolf:
What do you mean?
Both western countries and american countries have banned hauwei. Don't conclude before the end. The end will speak for itself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by Dottore: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Shaking my head!
Do you even read my post?
It's not just US buying Chinese products, it's them blocking the exposure of their sales.

This is something the likes of Japan has been praying for.
If USA hanyweight stores like Amazon, Ebay and others blacklist Chinese products China will be on her knees.
Many buyers from those stores are not even in America.

Imagine Google banning Chinese apps in play store, Unity stores, Windows store etc.

I don't even know how this una Huawei will manage to sale their new products that cannot work with most social media apps.

Also note that 10 - 15% total export is massive. Not even to talk of American investors in China withdrawing from their market.
Chinese government should swallow their pride and face the fact.

Blocking Chinese apps in Google play store and the likes will only give rise to the popularity of an alternative app or site. It will further strengthen sites like aliexpress.com madeinchina.com alibaba.com and so many others. Majority of alibaba active guests and users are not American and the the site is doing wonderfully well. I bet you that the Chinese must have anticipated this trade war but it came too soon nonetheless they won't crumble especially with their belt and road initiative.
Huawei's sales in China market alone talk more of Asian countries is enough to keep them running.
The Chinese can still stand strong without America's 10-15% export and Americans withdrawing their investment totally from China is like giving China a full license to mess up proprietary and patent rights that the companies have in China.
Compare the challenges that the US companies are facing when the Chinese are pretending to respect their proprietary and patent rights with when the US companies will enstrange them intoto.

1 Like

Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by BrownRoofRep: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dottore:

Blocking Chinese apps in Google play store and the likes will only give rise to the popularity of an alternative app or site. It will further strengthen sites like aliexpress.com madeinchina.com alibaba.com and so many others. Majority of alibaba active guests and users are not American and the the site is doing wonderfully well. I bet you that the Chinese must have anticipated this trade war but it came too soon nonetheless they won't crumble especially with their belt and road initiative.
Huawei's sales in China market alone talk more of Asian countries is enough to keep them running.
The Chinese can still stand strong without America's 10-15% export and Americans withdrawing their investment totally from China is like giving China a full license to mess up proprietary and patent rights that the companies have in China.
Compare the challenges that the US companies are facing when the Chinese are pretending to respect their proprietary and patent rights with when the US companies will enstrange them intoto.
Blocking Chinese Apps in Playstore will not make anything popular, it will outrightly destroy those apps and no apps vendor will like their apps to be blacklisted by playstore. It's like you are not even aware that Android owns handheld devices the same way controls vast majority on desktop computing.
There are many alternatives to Google Play store - Blackberry store dead and buried, Windows Mobile store dead many others in coma...
I don't think you guys get it, Playstore has grown far beyond any alternative that they have to depend on it for survival. I really cannot say this more.

Talking of 10 -15%, in a capitalist economy even 5% decrease affects a whole lot let alone 10 - 15%.
American investors leaving China means many companies closing up and massive loss of jobs, something the Chinese Government doesn't for her people. To Imgine that the likes of Indians that will be happy to work even half of the cost of Chinese labour and will virtually give those investors free spaces and minimized taxation for investments makes the whole situation very bad for China.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by BrownRoofRep: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
crowley:

American Fanatic Spotted!! america does nt own the internet. if amazon blacklist them, who does it affect? americans who use asian phones. they have flipkart & alibaba. they re Private companies by the way
Confused dude making noise, if America stores blocks Chinese phones South Koreans and others will be at the feet of America with new phones begging to even sell half the prices and at the end those Chines phone makers will start folding unless they leave China for good.

The market always control production, producers beg for a position in the market and not the other way round.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by crowley(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Confused dude making noise, if America stores blocks Chinese phones South Koreans and others will be at the feet of America with new phones begging to even sell half the prices and at the end those Chines phone makers will start folding unless they leave China for good.

The market always control production, producers beg for a position in the market and not the other way round.

ah!! my guy chill. where do you think the market for mobile devices are? No 1. China, follow by India. Why do you think samsung are trying tooth nd nail to up their sales in china?. even the world industrial output has been collect from USA by china in the 3rd quarter of 2018.. why do you think america is trying a fruitless effort to get it back. if they lose their economy next, then they have lost the world power. china is a fast growing economy with a lot of european countries prefering to do business with them, and it scares them. america is a blessed country, but Trump angry

1 Like

Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by Dumetroniks: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Freehuman:

And facebook does what with your data Keep it in heaven for you. The western media is the cancer of this world. When an Arab boy of 15 shoots 10 people that media label it an act of terrorism and call him a terrorist when a white Caucasian male shoots 50 people dead in a bar like it happens in the US that same media calls it Mass shooting and labels the man a mass shooter.

Who told you that the Huawei board of directors answer to the Chinese Secret Service The American Media of course! Wait! Was that media going to say anything that hurts America??

Don't argue any further. clear your doubts by reading the link below. Thanks!

https://qr.ae/TWhNHc
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by Dottore: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Blocking Chinese Apps in Playstore will not make anything popular, it will outrightly destroy those apps and no apps vendor will like their apps to be blacklisted by playstore. It's like you are not even aware that Android owns handheld devices the same way controls vast majority on desktop computing.
There are many alternatives to Google Play store - Blackberry store dead and buried, Windows Mobile store dead many others in coma...
I don't think you guys get it, Playstore has grown far beyond any alternative that they have to depend on it for survival. I really cannot say this more.

Talking of 10 -15%, in a capitalist economy even 5% decrease affects a whole lot let alone 10 - 15%.
American investors leaving China means many companies closing up and massive loss of jobs, something the Chinese Government doesn't for her people. To Imgine that the likes of Indians that will be happy to work even half of the cost of Chinese labour and will virtually give those investors free spaces and minimized taxation for investments makes the whole situation very bad for China.
I'm sorry to say that you are not hitting the point. American investors leaving China means the American business man can't operate that business elsewhere when his infrastructure and trade network are still in China because the Chinese government will take advantage of the situation and sponsor the same business and even counterfeiting the same products so that their people will not go jobless thereby making it impossible for the American business in another country to remain in business.

The trade volume they will lose in the US is what they have recouped 6 times from their belt and road. It will take India ATLEAST 40decades to replace China that's assuming China decides to start sleeping today. I've traveled wide and I'm still traveling bro. India China, US, Thailand, Kenya and Germany.
Meanwhile to correct you China doesn't run capitalist economy they are communists.

Their apps are making waves already so blocking or not blocking won't do any harm to them.
If Google has grown more than competitors why are they already crying over insecurity just a few days after banning Huawei. Why is Broadcom crying over 2billion revenue shortfall. Why are other US chip vendors already lobbying the US government to relax the ban on Huawei.
Do you think factories are set up overnight?

Where are the great American and European Companies: Packard Bell, Carrier, Mack, DAF, MAN Diesel, Scania, Volvo, Mercedes Coaches to mention but a few.

Apart from Internet sector, What's the market share and operating income of the surviving US companies like Dell, HP, General Motors, Ford despite most of them forming mergers with Chinese companies.
The US automobile industry are battling challenges of low sales and stiff competition from Asia especially China.
Can you take a look at the revenue of Chinese brands like Faw, Zhong Tong, Great Wall, Howo, Foton, Shacman, Dongfeng to. Mention but a few.
You may term me a fan of China but honestly I am not the truth is that I marvel at their IQ and advancement prowess. It's time we come out from American fanatism and face reality.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by BrownRoofRep: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dottore:

I'm sorry to say that you are not hitting the point. American investors leaving China means the American business man can't operate that business elsewhere when his infrastructure and trade network are still in China because the Chinese government will take advantage of the situation and sponsor the same business and even counterfeiting the same products so that their people will not go jobless thereby making it impossible for the American business in another country to remain in business.

The trade volume they will lose in the US is what they have recouped 6 times from their belt and road. It will take India ATLEAST 40decades to replace China that's assuming China decides to start sleeping today. I've traveled wide and I'm still traveling bro. India China, US, Thailand, Kenya and Germany.
Meanwhile to correct you China doesn't run capitalist economy they are communists.

Their apps are making waves already so blocking or not blocking won't do any harm to them.
If Google has grown more than competitors why are they already crying over insecurity just a few days after banning Huawei. Why is Broadcom crying over 2billion revenue shortfall. Why are other US chip vendors already lobbying the US government to relax the ban on Huawei.
Do you think factories are set up overnight?

Where are the great American and European Companies: Packard Bell, Carrier, Mack, DAF, MAN Diesel, Scania, Volvo, Mercedes Coaches to mention but a few.

Apart from Internet sector, What's the market share and operating income of the surviving US companies like Dell, HP, General Motors, Ford despite most of them forming mergers with Chinese companies.
The US automobile industry are battling challenges of low sales and stiff competition from Asia especially China.
Can you take a look at the revenue of Chinese brands like Faw, Zhong Tong, Great Wall, Howo, Foton, Shacman, Dongfeng to. Mention but a few.
You may term me a fan of China but honestly I am not the truth is that I marvel at their IQ and advancement prowess. It's time we come out from American fanatism and face reality.

Sorry, I can't read that your long note.
You really are not getting it's. Every country workshop hard to attract investors because it will pump money to their economies plus massuve employments to their workforce.

Investors leaving means doom to the economy, why are you not even aware of this?
Their's no alternative, in a typical capitalist economy individuals and companies are the beggest employers.

I really wish their is a way to explain this better.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by Dottore: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Sorry, I can't read that your long note.
You really are not getting it's. Every country workshop hard to attract investors because it will pump money to their economies plus massuve employments to their workforce.

Investors leaving means doom to the economy, why are you not even aware of this?
Their's no alternative, in a typical capitalist economy individuals and companies are the beggest employers.

I really wish their is a way to explain this better.
Yeah my point is that only US are leaving hundreds of other countries are still helplessly stuck with the Chinese.
UK is China's closest ally. They are signing up Huawei’s 5G despite US's warning and smear campaigns, Spain same plus about 44 others.
Africa is next. Asia is sure so what else.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by BrownRoofRep: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
crowley:

ah!! my guy chill. where do you think the market for mobile devices are? No 1. China, follow by India. Why do you think samsung are trying tooth nd nail to up their sales in china?. even the world industrial output has been collect from USA by china in the 3rd quarter of 2018.. why do you think america is trying a fruitless effort to get it back. if they lose their economy next, then they have lost the world power. china is a fast growing economy with a lot of european countries prefering to do business with them, and it scares them. america is a blessed country, but Trump angry
Here he comes.
China and Indians should have bugger markets than America because of the huge population differences. American population is hardly 1/5 of their populations.

What you should check is the mobile phone penetration and buying power.
There's a reason Chinese phone manufactures are all over America hawking their phones while American phone makers don't know give a damn about anyone.
iPhone don't hawk their products in China neither did Google.

Check mobile phone manufacturers with the biggest market share in America vs those Chinese hawkers.

I think am done with this argument, let's wait and see.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by BrownRoofRep: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dottore:

Yeah my point is that only US are leaving hundreds of other countries are still helplessly stuck with the Chinese.
UK is China's closest ally. They are signing up Huawei’s 5G despite US's warning and smear campaigns, Spain same plus about 44 others.
Africa is next. Asia is sure so what else.
US is using Chinese cheap slave like labour and cheap taxation. The likes of Indians and South Korea will offer cheaper ones to get their citizens employed.

American investors leaving China will spell Doom-Patrol to the economy, massive unemployment.

Go to the China towns in America android see how Chinese citizens are slaving it in America.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by crowley(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Here he comes.
China and Indians should have bugger markets than America because of the huge population differences. American population is hardly 1/5 of their populations.

What you should check is the mobile phone penetration and buying power.
There's a reason Chinese phone manufactures are all over America hawking their phones while American phone makers don't know give a damn about anyone.
iPhone don't hawk their products in China neither did Google.

Check mobile phone manufacturers with the biggest market share in America vs those Chinese hawkers.

I think am done with this argument, let's wait and see.
Ah!! Thank God!! finally. stick with ur opinion let me do the same with mine. i cant argue abt trash that does nt affect me. worship ur America lemme go nd get something to eat. if they want to die, let them. any OS samsung follow, i follow.

1 Like

Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by Ajibade123(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
just in case you bought the phone check out some apps you need to get on it to improve your productivity
https://explicitsuccess.com/best-android-productivity-apps/
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by jaybee(f): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
azuson:
What is the need if the following apps will not work with it
1 google
2 facebook
3 whatapp
4 twitter etc

The listed apps may not come pre-installed with the OS and devices, but they can be installed manually or through third party cross-platform app stores/markets.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by m140(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:

And you believe a Tesla new in this play will knock of Toyota. Let Toyota come up with its own fully electric.

Till then, Toyota holds the market. Which I know it would take them great steps to fall if they finally get to come into electric.

We talking of brands at the top of the pyramid.
Nokia was displaced ooo
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by shogz89: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
beamtopola:

Both western countries and american countries have banned hauwei. Don't conclude before the end. The end will speak for itself
name 3 western countries that have banned them.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by m140(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:

You amazed me with the Africa you mentioned. This are the most hard core consumers you have in the world. Forget the opinion they patronize Huawei phones much, in reality, its just affordable. Just let Rihanna flaunt an iPhone 10(example) and you will see 10,000 units sold in Nigeria alone next day.

You want to get Africa away from Google, Facebook and Instagram? You want to take them out of trend? The China mentality is stuck in our heads. We believe you inferior using a Chinese product.

Is not a same Africa where they worship Benz, BMW, Audi and Volkswagen above others and believe you just stepping up with a Toyota? Am giving you market and consumer trends.

Forget this hype. Reality will play very soon. 5 years I give that OS.
No be today stars dey flaunt iPhone , still Huawei got to second position on sales

1 Like

Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by m140(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Freehuman:

For every one IPhone bought 100 infinix phones are purchased in Nigeria, for every one Mercedes Benz car bought in Nigeria 20 Toyota cars are purchased. Na only celebrities and yahoo boys they carry their last card buy Iphone and Benz. No be of recent Otedola upgrade phone?

In Nigeria such goods are goods of ostentation. Even the government knows it's for the elites. While only the president drives Mercedes Benz, councillors , chairmen, Judges, and even Bank Mangers have Toyota or Honda as their official car. Have you ever seen a government bus manufactured by Benz? It's Toyota Hiace. Have you ever seen a police van manufactured by Benz, it's mostly Toyota Hilux.
Go to federal universities and State Universities, go to banks for every 1 Mac Book you find there, you'll see 100 Hp laptops there. That's the reality of Africa

Man wey wan send him pickin go school go buy smartphone for himself, wife and children at 350k each because of facebook and Instagram when he can get 8 decent smartphones phones for that 350k. Lol.

Forget that social media hype.
You no go talk finish, you said well

2 Likes

Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by m140(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
lol ur comment was the kind I was looking for coz I'm in a place that I couldn't type. You just spoke my mind, Chinese operate a communist system which is one of the most dangerous since history. They are fraudsters, would they tell you the OS is not up to expectations, offcourse not, they will so hup themselves to Africans coz this is where they are targeting. Make god provide money, we went dey use chinko know say na wack, we just have too much responsibilities to spent four money on iPhones
That's means Huawei 5G will be 4G in disguise
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by m140(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
lol ur comment was the kind I was looking for coz I'm in a place that I couldn't type. You just spoke my mind, Chinese operate a communist system which is one of the most dangerous since history. They are fraudsters, would they tell you the OS is not up to expectations, offcourse not, they will so hup themselves to Africans coz this is where they are targeting. Make god provide money, we went dey use chinko know say na wack, we just have too much responsibilities to spent four money on iPhones
I can tell you that Huawei's originality brought them to where they are today, no be beans my brother.
Highest seller of communication accessories, na beans. Leave shit for shit parker
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by m140(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dotng:

It is all part of the hype. An OS that hasn't been stressed by power hungry apps and speed is being mentioned. It is too early to compare it with Google. Google has done well for itself by the number of of its own apps which organisations rely on for their functionality. No business will risk toying with a non tested OS. There is a reason the iPhone is still a market leader and Android is a dominant force in mobile OS. What is the selling point for Hongmen? Speed alone? Seriously?
But did with Android then
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by m140(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dottore:

Why would one abandon the chinese alternatives to YouTube, Facebook, whatsapp, etc since they already are standing tall in a trade friendly ecosystem of over 1billion existing users. Before whatsapp, yahoo messenger was standing tall, then came BBM but whatsapp took over. Telegram is locking horns with whatsapp but I tell you wechat and tercent qq would pull them down if the Chinese relaxes their current sign up process because they are not only user friendly with nice user interfaces but they are embedded with powerful tools that facilitate international trading and payments.
WhatsApp has about 1.5billion users worldwide whereas wechat has about 1billion even though it's still only in Asia. Why not do the arithmetic yourself and see that wechat has a potential of gaining more ground if it starts running by default in New phones.
HUAWEI didn't become worlds second largest phone maker within a very short period of time by being stupid.
Presently China with their Belt and Road program has proven to not only form a greater alliance with Africa more than the US but is holding so many at ransom with helpless debts but the debtor countries are not complaining because China is yet to start meddling into Africa's political affairs unlike the US and that's the greatest worry of America. Having seen that
God's blessing on you shall measure with Abraham.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by SUPRRA: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
chigoziri2403:
like for huawei hongmong OS , share for Google's Android
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by Dottore: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
m140:

God's blessing on you shall measure with Abraham.
Thanks. I wish you same my brother.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by m140(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dottore:

Thanks. I wish you same my brother.
China dey vex, I tell you my brother, breaking records here and there.
Huawei try no be small.
Re: Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android by Dottore: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

US is using Chinese cheap slave like labour and cheap taxation. The likes of Indians and South Korea will offer cheaper ones to get their citizens employed.

American investors leaving China will spell Doom-Patrol to the economy, massive unemployment.

Go to the China towns in America android see how Chinese citizens are slaving it in America.
If the ban in Huawei are not hitting US companies including Intel, Qualcomm and Google hard why are they lobbying the government to lift the ban.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-huawei-tech-usa-lobbying/u-s-chipmakers-quietly-lobby-to-ease-huawei-ban-sources-idUSKCN1TH0VA

Even Microsoft has reposted Huawel products in the online stores.
https://www.pcworld.com/article/3403336/huawei-laptops-quietly-return-to-the-microsoft-store-though-the-federal-ban-remains-in-place.html

Read and sleep well bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Cute Is Your Wallpaper? / Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13 / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.