Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts (50743 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / After Serving Him Food, He Said I Didnt Give Him Drinking Water / Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
"If Your Husband Finish Cheating, As A Good Wife Give Him Food" — Woman Advises, Simi Reacts

A woman is here to shatter some tables, after she advised her fellow women and wives to always be submissive to their husbands.

Granting an interview on Hitz Fm, the woman gave several reasons why women shouldn't take their husband's cheating habit to heart, saying that;

When your husband finish cheating and comes back home, as a good wife give him food and make love to him.

This statement of hers, has sparked controversy amongst web users.

However, Simi who wasn't quite pleased with the advice on cheating the Ghanaian Life Coach gave in an interview, called her and her followers cheering her an 'idiot'.

Watch the full video
https://zenithnaija.com/if-your-husband-finish-cheating-as-a-good-wife-give-him-food-woman-advises/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin

1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by RoyalBlu(f): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
I need to know her name.

I want to tell her something cheesy

Will even bathe him and rub powder on his neck join.

*Ndi do as I say*

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mumu woman make love to him ke

shey he doesn't know that good husbands don't also cheat.

wetin some women dey do all in the name of trying to keep their marriage and be called good women is unbelievable

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by kunleweb: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Where is shiny skull cococandy and ibkayee?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Jayslicky: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
Adultery is one of the biggest sins in a marriage and one of the reasons to quit a marriage, there is no gender that is free to commit adultery, adultery is wickedness to one's partner, it can bring STD, trauma and disappointment to one's partner. Men and women should flee from adultery, if you know you can't then don't even get married.

196 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by SageMK: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good wife kill you there.

Damn. Stupid people are dangerous.
We should stop making them famous.

Like say the man go even get the liver to eat the food.

[img]https://media1./images/6b3eabb31c74d63787c178d980f1bde3/tenor.gif?itemid=5706505[/img]

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Omoluabi16(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
She needs her 2 minutes fame. Blogs will give her.

6 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by frankkydee(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
grin

Na wa o, in side life, nothing wey person no go see or hear

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
All these stupid prostitutes, they see cheating in marriage as no big deal, hence they encourage people to accept cheating.

40 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
She's old and desperately looking for husband, there is nothing women like her won't say to gain men's approval. I'm sure some men would have started looking for how to get accross to her by now. What they don't know is women like this will not hesitate to bathe you with boiling oil if you dare step out on them. Was it not Amara Van Lare that was always preaching submissive, virtuous woman mumbo jumbo on Facebook while she and her kids were busy showing her (now ex) husband pepper in reality? Take women like this seriously at your own risk, they're mostly green snakes.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by lovelybugs(f): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hehe.
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by farano(f): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lmao..Some women will give their husbands otapiapia rat killer to eat grin grin

10 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Biglittlelois(f): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
The "make love to him" is never gon happen, wtf undecided

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
A man would be foolish to enjoy such ministration at ease after cheating .

7 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Yeah, food mixed with dog poo, cow dung, my poo, spiced with menses blood to make it look very red and attractive, the taste will be heavenly I guess.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Kenneth10110(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
This is the same simi that released that song 'mind your business' with Falz abi shey na tiwa ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by tohyorsih(f): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nonsense with ingredients angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by BanjiRaymond(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
you won't admit it, what she said is true. Cheating shouldn't ruin your marriage as a woman. Ask your mother, she has a story to tell about your dad too. and her reasons for not quiting

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by MrAnele(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Every profession in Nigeria now get Quack....
Na wa oo

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568)
Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by ibkayee(f): 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
BanjiRaymond:
[s]you won't admit it, what she said is true. Cheating shouldn't ruin your marriage as a woman. Ask your mother, she has a story to tell about your dad too. and her reasons for not quiting[/s]
Na dem

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by AngelHoly(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Why Simi com react like chemical.....

When she jst start the journey....she Neva even climb any flower talk more of tree....

Make she calm down....dis our naija dick dnt have respect for anything dat misbehave under skirt.....

Incase u find Adekunle for dat kind condition...abeg give him Gold so he will be complete for yuh

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
if a man cheats, make him impotent and broke

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by FuckDaMods: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
I like that woman.. That's the way things should be, i don't know why african women like over reacting, it's just sex for crying out loud!

8 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by kingjrofficial(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
cheesy
Simi see trouble grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Duggedised12(f): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Make love to him until you carry std or even virus, cos even the person he is sleeping with is also sleeping with someone else if not more than one sef,so in the end you will be on your matrimonial bed ,in your faithfulness and be sharing from disease you didnt ask for. That is if he doesn't one day bring children home for you to train like my uncle undecided undecided

25 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts by Binidefender: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Yeah, a man can cheat but still truly love his wife ,

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.