Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (34409 Views)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by GISTBL0GGER: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
GistMore.com

Tonto Dikeh's estranged husband, Churchill celebrates their son, Andre on Father's day with caption;

Loving dads deserve gratitude and acknowledgement all year round, but there's no harm in joining in the fun of Father's Day especially as I look forward to bonding with you soon my boy King Andre Oladunni Churchill.

Sew more; http://gistmore.com/tonto-dikehs-estranged-husband-churchill-celebrates-son-on-fathers-day

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by GISTBL0GGER: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2019

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by josephine123: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nice one.. THE REAL MAN

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by victorian(f): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
I wonder how Tonto will ever move on with her life, just looking at the son. You are looking at churchill. I wonder how she will feel looking at her son.
The resemblance just too Much! grin

Na wa.

Can't wait to have a mini me!!!!!!!!!? cheesy

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by itspzpics(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by GraGra247(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
victorian:
I wonder how Tonto will ever move on with her life, just looking at the son. You are looking at churchill. I wonder how she will feel looking at her son.

Na wa.

I always fear for the kind of wicked things she will be doing to that boy in secret especially when she's not even ashamed to display her wickedness in public.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by victorian(f): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
GraGra247:

I always fear for the kind of wicked things she will be doing to that boy in secret especially when she's not even ashamed to display her wickedness in public.

Lol

May God help the boy.

But he looks happy and content around Tonto.

U know kids, they can't fake they are happy if they are not treated well.

So she's trying as a mom

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by wunmi590(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Carbon copy

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by philip0906(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
victorian:

Lol

May God help the boy.

But he looks happy and content around Tonto.

U know kids, they can't fake they are happy if they are not treated well.

So she's trying as a mom
Pathetic! Define confident? How does a boy barely 5 years understand confidence?
If you want to lick Tonto, your master’s arse, lick it...don’t make nauseating comments

The post is clearly about the boy and his father on Father’s Day, you still had to drag the yellow imp called Tonto into the discussion

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by BabaCommander: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
sad
He is supposed be celebrating his own father na
Or
Is he a bastarrd?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by KomonSense: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wetin concern me
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by ifyalways(f): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Is this the only child he has? How many times has he bonded or posted pictures of his other children?

Him and Tonto are major attention seekers

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by oluwasegun007(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Waiting for counter post from toto dike

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Will Tonto grant him access to his seed

BTW ..grin

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by etrange: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
GraGra247:

This is dumb.

10 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by omogin(f): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
No sensible man will ever marry Tonto. She go just dey warm bed dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Ogaga87(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
But I think say that mad woman don change the name of this fine boy..

Hmm, Oga Churchill, you don go drag the ranting woman wrapper again...

I can't wait to hear her reply
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by AngelHoly(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
This man look so responsible and gentle....is just satan punish him small with wahala like tonto dike.....

Imagine Toton dike hangout with bobrisky as friend

What is she going to call her....sorry I mean him
My girlfriend or boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Olukologia24592(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
victorian:

Na wa.

You mind having with me?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Dengoh(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good one

Clinic facility for lease!!!

Are you a medical practitioner? Medical Doctor or Reg. Nurse.
Are you interested in private practice?
A Clinic facility located in Ado Ekiti is available for lease.

For enquiries, call 08125952380.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by nairalee(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dear Nairaland.

We're tired of saying we're tired of To.to Di.ckeh story being forced down our throats EVERY BLESSED DAY.

Just tell us your deal with her. Did she pay for one year advertisement or 3 years? Or 5 so that we will know how to plan our sabbatical.

Or did she subscribe for Lifetime Premium plan?

We're just curious to know how long we're going to continue enduring this torture

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Alejobs: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
You won't know the value of what you have till you lose it, im sure TD is now happy he lost this handsome man.

Read this open letter a man wrote to his wife before death..

I promise you'd enjoy it, dont forget to drop your review.

An Open Letter To My wife. If You Could Forgive Me Before I Die.

https://www.nairaland.com/5244097/open-letter-wife-could-forgive
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Las las pikin go ask for hin papa, Tonto is just a baby sitter

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by MrAnele(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Carbon Copy

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568)
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by greggng: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
victorian:

Na wa.

What are you waiting for ...come let me give you a mini you....but don't come here to tell them I am 45 sec man o

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
victorian:

Na wa.

I thought you claim to be a married woman. I once read a thread here where you said you and your busty friends did shakara for guys and that all of your were married women. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video) / Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More / Linda Osifo Flaunts Sexy Thighs In New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.