Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi (50937 Views)

Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Katier00(f): 6:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Bloooody:
RIP to the man.
God couldn't save his servant.
When I keep telling people God Is man made they think I'm joking.
shut up for christ sake
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Satan66(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Kaydans:

A wise man once said "It is better to believe in God so when one dies and find out there's no God he looses nothing" than not to believe in God to die and find out he exists on would have been a fool".

How is that wise?
If I remember correctly from my Christian days if you don't have enough faith God you will still go to hell since you're just worshipping it to avoid hell.

How do you know you're serving the right God?
There's more than 300000000 God's and thousands of religion.
Everyone claiming their God is real all without proof.
If we were to think logically Buddhism has the highest chance since their religion is the oldest.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Bloooody:
RIP to the man.
did the Bible say mortal man will never die? Even the disciples of Jesus where killed by the Jew's not to talk of the priest, God will provide eternal rest for his/her servants who died while serving him in obedience but your stupidity will not let you understand the concept of nature. Mtcheew.....
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by MzTunechi(f): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2019
RIP
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by AkataYeriYeri: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2019
GodSaklek:

Jesus is busy rescuing others,while jehovah was in deep sleep, he has slept for the past 3 days and u know that its not easy, body no be firewood, both Jesus and yahweh are rotating their sleep

Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by seniorgozman(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Looks familiar..

RIP
I think I know him but I don't his parish

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Chibuway(m): 7:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Bloooody:
RIP to the man. God couldn't save his servant. When I keep telling people God Is man made they think I'm joking.
You need to visit the hospital
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Chibuway(m): 7:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Bloooody:
RIP to the man. God couldn't save his servant. When I keep telling people God Is man made they think I'm joking.
You need to visit a hospital
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Regiomontanus(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2019
hahn:

This is what happens when you allow Jesus take the wheel
I prefer Ole Gunner Solksjaer on the wheels.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2019
RIP
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by apache4: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2019
FOOL

Bloooody:
RIP to the man.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Bloooody:
RIP to the man.
By and by in the order of your after-life, you will understand it better.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Jesus, the “saviour” couldn’t save him?
He is saved already. You are the one who lacks understanding and needs alot of saving.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2019
DedeNkem:
I feel bad for him.
But could a religious person, explain to me why his god didn't save him?
You can't be explained to. It's a default system in you.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Notime5656(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Rest in peace padre
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2019
OrangeDream:
You can't be explained to. It's a default system in you.
But you always like to shove your God down our throat.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2019
OrangeDream:
He is saved already. You are the one who lacks understanding and needs alot of saving.
How is he saved already? Is it because he's a priest? Your gullibility amazes me.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by naijaproper: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2019
Sureguytalk:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided what your p

My what please?
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2019
RIP father ifi we ur parishioners will always miss you and pray to God to accept ur soul to internal glory. Amen.

Good night Father.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by switspin(f): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2019
May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace, amen
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by ephraim18(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rip in peace fr.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

How is he saved already? Is it because he's a priest? Your gullibility amazes me.
Even shallow than i taught. Your understanding.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by popsyleo1: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rip
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by showafrica(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Look like tyre problem..
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by Alejobs: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
OrangeDream:
Even shallow than i taught. Your understanding.
Wooooow (shakes head)
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
seniorgozman:

I think I know him but I don't his parish
I have just remembered where I met him.
I met him at Enugu when I went for for NFCS meeting .
That time he was still a seminarian.
Re: Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi by naijaproper: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
ovieigho:

Since when have you been a Nairalander ?
This NL acct is new
You can post this information with your old Nairaland acct and let’s see what you have said in the past!
Let’s know the kind of person you are?
Then I will be willing

Please reply my PM. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? / Daily News Headlines From The Nation Newspaper / A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.