Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (95104 Views)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by JBoss25(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Eniola Aluko, from Thamesmead, died on Friday after sustaining gunshot wounds to the neck and chest.

Police said they were called to the scene, a car park on Hartville Road, just before 5pm.

Mr Aluko was found with critical injuries and died at the scene a short while later.

A post-mortem examination held on Sunday gave the cause of death as a gunshot would to the neck and chest.

He is one of three men who have lost their lives to fatal attacks this weekend in the capital .

Police said on Sunday that they had made a fifth arrest over Mr Aluko's death. An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and remains in police custody.

Four teenagers - one 17-year-old boy, two 16-year-old boys and one 17-year-old girl - who were arrested on Friday have all been bailed until July pending further enquiries.

Detective Inspector John Marriott, said: “I am continuing to appeal for anyone who was in the area at the time, who saw or heard anything suspicious to contact police.

“The shooting took place not far from Plumstead Railway Station and I would urge anyone who was commuting to or from this station to come forward.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/murder-investigation-launched-following-fatal-shooting-in-plumstead-372822

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Adeoludt(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
RIP

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by ifyalways(f): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Eniola ?

This news better be fake . shocked

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by JBoss25(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
ifyalways:
Eniola ?

Its true oo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by momove4real25(f): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by jhgcxvb: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Why

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Oluwaseyi456(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rip
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Japsylee: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rip young one. So sad

Please all ethnic gangsters should stay off this thread!!!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by iamtooslime: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Who is he angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by pek(m): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Seeing the headline, I thought it was the female footballer, the ex Chelsea player.

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by momove4real25(f): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
ifyalways:
Eniola ?

do you know him? If yes sorry fr d loss
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by blackjack21(m): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
ifyalways:
Eniola ?

Or we'll invade England

RIP to the deceased
Hope he gets a swift justice

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Femeto: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sad. I first thought it was the female footballer.

46 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if it is Caribbeans who committed this crime. Their youths are degenerates who have no house training.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Olayinka8793(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
J
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by blackjack21(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
dPriv:
RIP

Is he a member of nairaland forum?
I never recover from Hunger bad.

Wetin do hungerbad

Edit:
I didn't know. I've been away for a while.
R.I.P

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by airsaylongcon: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
ifyalways:
Eniola ?

I was shocked when I saw her name. Turns out it's a different Eniola

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
pek:
Seeing the headline, I thought it was the female footballer, the ex Chelsea player.
Saw her in Turin recently, was scared it was her. My everyday crush.

14 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Upton: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
dPriv:
RIP

Is he a member of nairaland forum?
I never recover from Hunger bad.
Abeg where HungerBad?
This is sad.

RIP Hungerbad sad
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Namesake with fooballer
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Skepticus: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bolowolowo:
I wouldn't be surprised if it is Caribbeans would committed this crime. Their youths are degenerates who have no house training.

cool

Probably them.

These west Indies folks are terrible at crimes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by chigoziri2403(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Is he related to Eniola aluko
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by BigBelleControl(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Almost thought it was the Eniola Aluko, Sone Aluko's cousin who played for England and Chelsea and now Juventus ladies.

But then, London is getting notorious for homicides from knife attacks. The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan should do something drastic. Donald Trump called him a disaster today even though the rate of killings in London is nothing compare to any city in the US.

Most of those crackheads should be given severe punishments when arrested in order to deter others from repeating the same.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by afonjabreed(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
not again!!!

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
JBoss25:
Eniola Aluko, from Thamesmead, died on Friday after sustaining gunshot wounds to the neck and chest.

Police said they were called to the scene, a car park on Hartville Road, just before 5pm.

Mr Aluko was found with critical injuries and died at the scene a short while later.

A post-mortem examination held on Sunday gave the cause of death as a gunshot would to the neck and chest.

He is one of three men who have lost their lives to fatal attacks this weekend in the capital .

Police said on Sunday that they had made a fifth arrest over Mr Aluko's death. An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and remains in police custody.

Four teenagers - one 17-year-old boy, two 16-year-old boys and one 17-year-old girl - who were arrested on Friday have all been bailed until July pending further enquiries.

Detective Inspector John Marriott, said: “I am continuing to appeal for anyone who was in the area at the time, who saw or heard anything suspicious to contact police.

“The shooting took place not far from Plumstead Railway Station and I would urge anyone who was commuting to or from this station to come forward.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/murder-investigation-launched-following-fatal-shooting-in-plumstead-372822

I heard that most British schools had one way or the other barred the teaching of Christ Jesus in their schools. Well this is the cause of mayhem, that is happening among their Youths, if they still fail to bring Christ Jesus in the schools, more harmful things, worse than this would begin to happen.

But not to worry, I prayed for such today, and God heard my prayer. They'll begin to introduce Jesus in their schools.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Eberejesus111:

I heard that most British schools had one way or the other barred the teaching of Christ Jesus in their schools. Well this is the cause of mayhem, that is happening among their Youths, if they still fail to bring Christ Jesus in the schools, more harmful things, worse than this would begin to happen.

But not to worry, I prayed for such today, and God heard my prayer. They'll begin to introduce Jesus in their schools.

Well, in Nigerian universites and schools, we have fellowships, and CRS is taught...and prayers observed...and yet many of our schools have cults, miscreants, violent students, rapists, etc...more vices than some British schools.

It isn't about the preaching...are people allowing it to impact their lives...or is it entering one ear and leaving the other.

In Nigeria we have so much of God...yet many people who are Christians drink, smoke, steal, fornicate, lie, etc, etc...and head to church on Sunday...and play at being religious.

Having God being talked about at school is not the same as having God in your life.

219 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Idris29(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
London is becoming another Zamfara, the killings in London is becoming worrisome

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.