Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (95124 Views)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by bigfather(m): 1:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Hmmm...Plumsted wey be my favourite area. cool and I sabi waka waka for night ....London don't graduate from Stabbing to Shooting ! Na wa o !

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by klever18(m): 1:20am On Jun 17, 2019
I actually taught it was the sister to sone aluko on seeing the headline
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by bigfather(m): 1:24am On Jun 17, 2019
Bolowolowo:
I wouldn't be surprised if it is Caribbeans who committed this crime. Their youths are degenerates who have no house training.

Caribbeans nor too plenty for Plumsted and Thamesmed area. Na naija and Somalis dey there well well. U need to see these Somali guys misbehave.

7 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by bigfather(m): 1:26am On Jun 17, 2019
Idris29:
London is becoming another Zamfara, the killings in London is becoming worrisome

Very worrisome

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by liberalchick(f): 1:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Me too! I was like, how can? She is in Paris for the women’s World Cup working for fox sports.
pek:
Seeing the headline, I thought it was the female footballer, the ex Chelsea player.
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by blackslayer: 1:29am On Jun 17, 2019
wow....i know this person!!!
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by grandstar(m): 1:35am On Jun 17, 2019
clickzonee:
VIDEO OF 3 Strong Boys HAVING S*X WITH SLAY MAMA Has Been Leaked

She took the photos herself likewise the recording. In the video, she was masturbating and shaking her big a$$ to the cameras.

SEE VIDEOS BELOW

[b][/b]

This is wrong and heartless. Don't you have a conscience? What if that was your daughter? All you care about are the dollars you'll earn for ruining someone's life.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by JBoss25(m): 1:38am On Jun 17, 2019
clickzonee:
VIDEO OF 3 Strong Boys HAVING S*X WITH SLAY MAMA Has Been Leaked

She took the photos herself likewise the recording. In the video, she was masturbating and shaking her big a$$ to the cameras.

SEE VIDEOS BELOW

[b][/b]
you're mad

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by grandstar(m): 1:45am On Jun 17, 2019
BigBelleControl:
Almost thought it was the Eniola Aluko, Sone Aluko's cousin who played for England and Chelsea and now Juventus ladies.

But then, London is getting notorious for homicides from knife attacks. The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan should do something drastic. Donald Trump called him a disaster today even though the rate of killings in London is nothing compare to any city in the US.

Most of those crackheads should be given severe punishments when arrested in order to deter others from repeating the same.

The problem with the new level of violent crime is that it's new. Worse, the unpredictability of a violent attack worsens things. It's as though almost any black youth in some certain areas is game. Could my child be next?

Worse, the police are afraid of applying maximum force lest they are termed racist since most knife violence is basically black on black. The same with rape among the Pakistani community.

Those communities most affected must welcome the police with open hands and assist them in dealing head on with these vices.

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by bobbyade(m): 1:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Eniola is Sone Aluko’s Sister. Their Dad is Senator Gbenga Aluko Who was a senator under Pdp years back. They grew up in Birmingham.

The problem with the new level of violent crime is that it's new. Worse, the unpredictability of a violent attack worsens things. It's as though almost any black youth in some certain areas is game. Could my child be next?

Worse, the police are afraid of applying maximum force lest they are termed racist since most knife violence is basically black on black. The same with rape among the Pakistani community.

Those communities most affected must welcome the police with open hands and assist them in dealing head on with these vices.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Shaprara: 2:10am On Jun 17, 2019
JBoss25:
Eniola Aluko, from Thamesmead, died on Friday after sustaining gunshot wounds to the neck and chest.

Police said they were called to the scene, a car park on Hartville Road, just before 5pm.

Mr Aluko was found with critical injuries and died at the scene a short while later.

A post-mortem examination held on Sunday gave the cause of death as a gunshot would to the neck and chest.

He is one of three men who have lost their lives to fatal attacks this weekend in the capital .

Police said on Sunday that they had made a fifth arrest over Mr Aluko's death. An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and remains in police custody.

Four teenagers - one 17-year-old boy, two 16-year-old boys and one 17-year-old girl - who were arrested on Friday have all been bailed until July pending further enquiries.

Detective Inspector John Marriott, said: “I am continuing to appeal for anyone who was in the area at the time, who saw or heard anything suspicious to contact police.

“The shooting took place not far from Plumstead Railway Station and I would urge anyone who was commuting to or from this station to come forward.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/murder-investigation-launched-following-fatal-shooting-in-plumstead-372822

London has been the hotspot for crimes ranging from stabbing, homicides etc. This is what happens when you loose your city and culture to immigrants who wants to usher in a new culture.

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 17, 2019
1Sharon:

Nigga pls. Nigerians aren't better
The ones is Peckham and Brixton are not any different.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Inflammatory: 2:48am On Jun 17, 2019
I hope the former senators who were seen almost rolling on the floor on Twitter when a British citizen was kiled in Kaduna will also tweet about a Nigerian who was killed in London.
Note: I am not saying killing one another is good.
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by omerukokwuru(m): 3:09am On Jun 17, 2019
Idris29:
London is becoming another Zamfara, the killings in London is becoming worrisome
london is a sophisticated zoo

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Ibime(m): 3:54am On Jun 17, 2019
Bolowolowo:
I wouldn't be surprised if it is Caribbeans who committed this crime. Their youths are degenerates who have no house training.

Most of the stabbers and killers now are 2nd generation Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Monao: 4:23am On Jun 17, 2019
It seems all these foreign country are not meant for us Nigerians
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 17, 2019
ENIOLA BADMUS grin
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Isoduwa(m): 4:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Bolowolowo:

Be like say them don touch you before

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Upton:

Abeg where HungerBad?
Dead
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by confirmigalaboy: 4:41am On Jun 17, 2019
what a sad end.�
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by hermesprogidy(m): 4:43am On Jun 17, 2019
BigBelleControl:
Almost thought it was the Eniola Aluko, Sone Aluko's cousin who played for England and Chelsea and now Juventus ladies.

But then, London is getting notorious for homicides from knife attacks. The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan should do something drastic. Donald Trump called him a disaster today even though the rate of killings in London is nothing compare to any city in the US.

Most of those crackheads should be given severe punishments when arrested in order to deter others from repeating the same.
Trump himself is a human disaster. A global disgrace.
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by cooldipo(m): 4:56am On Jun 17, 2019
My heart goes out to the parents and loved ones
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by kolexy(m): 5:10am On Jun 17, 2019
BigBelleControl:

Eniola is actually Sone Aluko's sister not cousin.
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by InvertedHammer: 5:10am On Jun 17, 2019
/
Let them keep giving asylum to hoodlums. Some people deserve to be left alone.

/
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by friendlyadvice: 5:17am On Jun 17, 2019
ifyalways:
Eniola ?

This news better be fake . shocked
Are you seeeeeeeeeriously famzing a dead person? Nigerians are just weird

R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by livebyday(m): 5:18am On Jun 17, 2019
tactius:

Well, in Nigerian universites and schools, we have fellowships, and CRS is taught...and prayers observed...and yet many of our schools have cults, miscreants, violent students, rapists, etc...more vices than some British schools.

It isn't about the preaching...are people allowing it to impact their lives...or is it entering one ear and leaving the other.

In Nigeria we have so much of God...yet many people who are Christians drink, smoke, steal, fornicate, lie, etc, etc...and head to church on Sunday...and play at being religious.

Having God being talked about at school is not the same as having God in your life.

Brilliant
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Enyimbamercedes: 5:25am On Jun 17, 2019
tactius:

Well, in Nigerian universites and schools, we have fellowships, and CRS is taught...and prayers observed...and yet many of our schools have cults, miscreants, violent students, rapists, etc...more vices than some British schools.

It isn't about the preaching...are people allowing it to impact their lives...or is it entering one ear and leaving the other.

In Nigeria we have so much of God...yet many people who are Christians drink, smoke, steal, fornicate, lie, etc, etc...and head to church on Sunday...and play at being religious.

Having God being talked about at school is not the same as having God in your life.

This your response deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for too much sense! You are absolutely correct!!!!!
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by sexycat: 5:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Fake ke with all what you read,
ifyalways:
Eniola ?

This news better be fake . shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.