Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (95107 Views)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bolowolowo:

That is not true. That's only because you see what you are given on Nairaland.

No, I live in the UK and follow the UK news, the drill scene etc. Even had this conversation with one of my senior mentors from Nigeria recently. We remarked that in the 90s, all these crimes carried Carribean names, but now they are mostly Nigerian or African. He said that these are kids with no connection to home, and very often the children of lower class Nigerian workers who came in the 1990s. Previously many Nigerians in the UK were the rich and middle class hence the low crime rate amongst Nigerians.
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by JBoss25(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Ibime:

No, I live in the UK and follow the UK news, the drill scene etc. Even had this conversation with one of my senior mentors from Nigeria recently. We remarked that in the 90s, all these crimes carried Carribean names, but now they are mostly Nigerian or African. He said that these are kids with no connection to home, and very often the children of lower class Nigerian workers who came in the 1990s. Previously many Nigerians in the UK were the rich and middle class hence the low crime rate amongst Nigerians.
Planning to come to the UK

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.