Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW (2927 Views)

2 Women Kidnap & Rape A Man In Zimbabwe, Leave Him Unconscious / Ondo Women Protest: "Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap, Rape Us" (Photos) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by ararumeteam(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2019
This is a true life confession from a Yoruba Muslim family who were kidnapped by Fulanis, raped and traumatized.

Make sure you watch this 8mins video to see how Yoruba ethnic group are being encircled by Fulanis terrorists.

Yorubas should watch this video.

After watching this video if you didn't cry then you are worse than fulani terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIy3wzIl7v0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by livebyday(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2019
Please adjust the title to Nigerians and the other name to bandits

Remove the tribes please

1 Like

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by mightyhaze: 6:40am On Jun 17, 2019
ha,..but this is getting outta hand,.. A whole family ,..The man,his wife and their babygirl kidnapped and serially raped for 6 days. And aftetwards extorting a whopping 8 million from them.when i saw a clip of nnamdi kanu talking about this incidence,i hoped he was exaggerating. What is really happening in Nigeria?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by mightyhaze: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

Remove the tribes please
thats all the opinion ur mind could come up with after this gut turning clip?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by LibertyRep: 6:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Yoruba nation is becoming endangered. It is encircled, surrounded and infiltrated.

7 Likes

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by livebyday(m): 6:44am On Jun 17, 2019
mightyhaze:
thats all the opinion ur mind could come up with?

Think of it this way brother

Information is power , I didn't discredit the news, just that while sharing news we all can make a conscious effort to try to mend the tribal divide in Nigeria inch by inch till we achieve peace

Nigeria can only grow strong unitedly. Every tribe has their good and bad sides even the fulanis . Not all of them are bandits and terrorists

Let's try for the sake of the good ones

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by oilPUSSY(f): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2019
I wept when I watched that video.

Very unfortunate!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

Remove the tribes please

Let's call a spade a spade,

Deceiving ourselves won't help us.

5 Likes

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by livebyday(m): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2019
CandidateOfHell:

I respond above sir

1 Like

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by truefact: 6:51am On Jun 17, 2019
I can only hope thw suffercated Yoruba's can watch the video and listen to her words.

In her words, Ipob was so easy to stop, but Fulani's have rain hellstones on people, yet nobody blink an eye.

In her words, Yoruba's can't go to sokoto to kidnap and rape their people in their backyard.

In her words, no other tribe can so much evil and wicked as the Fulani's

But the strange thing all of this, is that there suffercated afonja Yoruba's who are being paid to support, encourage and protect these Fulani's in Yoruba land

6 Likes

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by celeiyke: 6:52am On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

Think of it this way brother

Information is power , I didn't discredit the news, just that while sharing news we all can make a conscious effort to try to mend the tribal divide in Nigeria inch by inch till we achieve peace

Nigeria can only grow strong unitedly. Every tribe has their good and bad sides even the fulanis . Not all of them are bandits and terrorists

Let's try for the sake of the good ones

Cheers

Mr United Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by Xisnin(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2019
It is time to deal with these terrorists.
Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by livebyday(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2019
celeiyke:

Mr United Nigeria

As we should all be
I love you as a brother , you aren't perfect neither am I but we try everyday

Yes we may fall but each day we try again to do better or else what is the point ?

1 Like

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by Harrymig1(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2019
Disheartening experience
Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by mightyhaze: 6:59am On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

As we should all be
I love you as a brother , you aren't perfect neither am I but we try everyday

Yes we may fall but each day we try again to do better or else what is the point ?

u shd shut up with these mumbo jumbo. u are not helping matters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by livebyday(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2019
mightyhaze:
u shd shut up with these mumbo jumbo. u are not helping matters

grin

You should ask yourself why my post offends you to the extent you insulted me?

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by mightyhaze: 7:02am On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

grin

You should ask yourself why my post offends you to the extent you insulted me?

Cheers
you are insulting the sensibilities of sensible millions.. I just had to let u know,..in the most civil manner that i could muster

3 Likes

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by livebyday(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2019
mightyhaze:
you are insulting the sensibilities of sensible millions..

How so? Make it clear to me and if it makes sense I will apologize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by Samyj247: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2019
during election buhari transported over 5000- 10,000 northerners to south and west. do u think this unemployed men will go back to the North.

1 Like

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by livebyday(m): 7:06am On Jun 17, 2019
CandidateOfHell:

And I did below

grin

And I appreciate it
What would you have me do sir ?
Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by ivolt: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2019
This a heartbreaking video.
No human should pass through such a horrific experience.
The useless governors have refused to act to avoid offending Buhari.
It seems the OPC has also been bought since they have taken no action.
If nothing is done now, Zamfara might be a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by mightyhaze: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

How so? Make it clear to me and if it makes sense I will apologize
Did u watch the clip? If u did,..rushing to absolve the culprits should not have been your immediate problem. U didt even condemn the act,u didt pretend to feel the womans pain,all u did was move in a beeline to type that rubbish,.. i doubt if you have a conscience.

7 Likes

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by Unlimitk2(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2019
Xisnin:
It is time to deal with these terrorists.
u mean your brother terrorist
watch how muric will defend them as usual
Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by Xisnin(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2019
Unlimitk2:

u mean your brother terrorist
watch how muric will defend them as usual
Are you okay?
If your entire family are terrorist that doesn't mean other families are.
I have noticed how you stylishly defend criminals by derailing serious threads with stupid comment.
Every criminal has their supporters(you included) that doesn't stop them from being dealt with.
SMH
Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by livebyday(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2019
CandidateOfHell:

Agreed and you are so correct
But neither will fanning the galems of hate toward a whole tribe remember there are good ones . There is too much hate everywhere , we need more love.

See these are terrible bandidts are they not? Being fulanis doesn't automatically make you are bandit or terrorist nor does being ibo make you a drug dealer nor being Yoruba make you a ritualist.

All imam saying is let's indeed call a spade a spade they are bandits and murderers , their tribe isn't the issue their actions are

1 Like

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by Unlimitk2(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Xisnin:

Are you okay?
If your entire family are terrorist that doesn't mean other families are.
I have noticed how you stylishly defend criminals by derailing serious threads with stupid comment.
Every criminal has their supporters(you included) that doesn't stop them from being dealt with.
SMH
u do know I'm talking about Muslims here,right?
aren't u a Muslim?
Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by livebyday(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2019
mightyhaze:
Did u watch the clip? If u did,..rushing to absolve the culprits should not have been your immediate problem. U didt even condemn the act,u didt pretend to feel the womans pain,all u did was move in a beeline to type that rubbish,.. i doubt if you have a conscience.

I do and I try not to watch videos depicting violence

Murder , rape , robbery and the most heinous of crimes . Causing tribal hate and religious intolerance are no lesser evil . While trying to fix the nation we must be wary of dividing it further...
Tribal hate leads to civil war so never tear down the whole house to mend the fence .

These guys are bandidts but highlighting the tribe would only make more people hate them.. have you being the victim of racism before ? I have and I have experienced tribalism and tribal stereotyping

There are good fulanis everywhere just as in itehr tribes and there are bad ones too

Hate the sin not the tribe

That's all I am saying

2 Likes

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by Xisnin(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

Remove the tribes please

The criminal defenders have arrived.
Your strategy is clear to all thinking person, derail any thread that reports on herdsmen criminality.
Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by Donald95(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Lalsticlala FP please.

The earlier SW discovers it is not hate we have for them but we are actually trying to talk sense into them the better for them.

Fulani does not have friends other than themselves. They will claim to be ur friend, smiling with you in the open so as you will keep quiet while they deal with you at the back

1 Like

Re: Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW by mankand(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Shebi they were dancing for buhari?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram / Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way / New Scam On Nairaland????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.