Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France (18719 Views)

Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints / Leicester City's Ashleigh Plumptre Invited To Super Falcon Matches In September / Photos From Super Falcon's Training Ground Ahead Of Today Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by omoadeleye(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2019
All na wash, instead of them to go and sleep
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2019
Lemme be patriotic 4 once!...super falcons,i wish you qirls all the best..
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Lordjb: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Okay that's good, how they want today, see my signature below for link to stream the match
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Sonnobax15(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Galaticos444:
South east has no place in d govt but wen it comes to serving d country dey look at south east.check at d names of d falcons team
And thats what the easterners have been reduced 2...na wa!
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by SuperBlack: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2019
France will just disgrace them for nothing
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by decub: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2019
athaboi:
If na beat, France go beat them but make e no be disgracing beating like USA vs Thailand own. 13-0
I don't think France can beat Nigeria up to 3-0. If not that we fumbled against Norway, their game pattern wouldn't have given them even a single goal. The girls can match any team in the tournament but they need some degree of team spirit.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by blazer2018: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Galaticos444:
South east has no place in d govt but wen it comes to serving d country dey look at south east.check at d names of d falcons team

As if they put guns to their heads to represent the country...and IMO, these sportsmen and women needs the country more than the country needs them. With or without them, the country still gets represented.

It is simply a route out of poverty for most of these people. So nobody is forcing anybody to represent his/her fatherland.

As for politics, it's a game...when u play ur cards right, u gain...u can't be swiming against the tide always and expect the Presidency to fall on ur laps.

To cap it up, every tribe has its traits and specialty, hence, the role they play towards national development.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by CORRECTMAN788: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2019
baysol:

That is why the team no balance too much yeeboe not healthy for Nigeria.

Where are the healthy players from Yellowbars and those from the born to rule terrorist?
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Angelb4: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Oshoala should not play biko
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by dam2000(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2019
I beg make u come home jare I don miss u
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by oluwasegun007(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2019
All I wanna see is our keeper....

With due respect. She's got nice ass.
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by deavicky(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Jinad50:
No offence, u sound like who will settle for less in life.
Na wah for you. The man speaks based on the situation on ground. U can't hope on some that is nearly impossible. Compare the both teams, u will see that it will only be the handwork of God for us to beat them.
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Trust22(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2019
France to win and over 1.5
That's all that matters..
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Horus(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwT1NMNHGZs

Women’s World Cup - Nigeria & Barcelona Striker Asisat Oshoala
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by tfash96(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Asisat olowo ẹyọ..if I no wish Barcelona lady well who I go wish well... Go dismantle France for us
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by MrBONE2(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2019
baysol:

That is why the team no balance too much yeeboe not healthy for Nigeria.

grin

Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2019
cooldipo:
grin

Make us proud girls

Just a draw is good enough
A draw is not good enough, this is a must win

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2019
legendsilver:
We will lose and still qualify
Is there anything like best looser, if there is them we might have hope
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2019
blazer2018:

As if they put guns to their heads to represent the country...and IMO, these sportsmen and women needs the country more than the country needs them. With or without them, the country still gets represented.

It is simply a route out of poverty for most of these people. So nobody is forcing anybody to represent his/her fatherland.

As for politics, it's a game...when u play ur cards right, u gain...u can't be swiming against the tide always and expect the Presidency to fall on ur laps.

To cap it up, every tribe has its traits and specialty, hence, the role they play towards national development.
Of course, I agree with you but em northerners what's their roll towards national development?
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Jinad50: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2019
cooldipo:

Yes I don't mind being the second richest man in the world. A draw will qualify them for the next stage which is the winner take all stage but this stage we only need a draw to advance
No wahala...I meant no disrespect.
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by blazer2018: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2019
charliboy654:

Of course, I agree with you but em northerners what's their roll towards national development?
Power!!! grin

But on a serious note, d advantage they have over the Southerners is that while they (Southerners) were busy outwitting and atagonising one another pre and post Independence, they (Northerners) were united, and used this unity to rig the system in their favour.

Now they have the nos in all sectors of the country to achieve whatever they want in governance. So let's blame our selfish Southern leaders (both past and present). If d foundation be faulty, what can d righteous do? So, it is almost too late to remedy that now without massive bloodshed.

But on d bright side, they contribute agriculturally, as d bulk of the agricultural products we consume come from their side...including cows wink
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by athaboi(f): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2019
decub:

I don't think France can beat Nigeria up to 3-0. If not that we fumbled against Norway, their game pattern wouldn't have given them even a single goal. The girls can match any team in the tournament but they need some degree of team spirit.
well...I hope so
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by gladisa7: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2019
the coach did not do any work on the players. Very avarage team some of the girls dont even kknow how to trap the ball and pass. I am praying but my heart knows the truth.
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Phonix1234: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2019
Wen be time i beg
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by bleskid: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Adedaniel211:
I wish u guys best of luck...
grin
Adedaniel211:
I wish u guys best of luck...
your head dei touch
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Shugargal(f): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
My gals already know say dem go loose but I still wish you guys success
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Shakitibob0: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
BluntBoy:
We are currently third on the list of best third-placed team to qualify. With Cameroon and Chile on the list as well, a loss to France would not stop us from qualifying.

However, we must make sure of qualification by ensuring that France does not thrash us.

From records, the Super Falcons have never lost a last group stage match by more than a goal in recent times. So, we are good to go.
Forget record Bros....

Those French Ladies will score more than 2 goals
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Curry30: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
France Win and Over 2.5
Me I don talk my own finish!
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by webizone(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
blazer2018:

I am Igbo but I support all you just said. Every point here is correct 100%. However, after politics, I hate marginalisation when it comes to infrastructural development. I also hate the heavy silence when clearly in the face of ethnic cleansing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Dreamville: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
athaboi:
If na beat, France go beat them but make e no be disgracing beating like USA vs Thailand own. 13-0
I swear those lyon women hem! grin
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by Dreamville: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
BluntBoy:
We are currently third on the list of best third-placed team to qualify. With Cameroon and Chile on the list as well, a loss to France would not stop us from qualifying.

However, we must make sure of qualification by ensuring that France does not thrash us.

From records, the Super Falcons have never lost a last group stage match by more than a goal in recent times. So, we are good to go.
Bros France women dey tooooo strong for Naija,just hope they dont get thrashed and humiliated.
Re: Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France by blazer2018: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
webizone:
I am Igbo but I support all you just said. Every point here is correct 100%. However, after politics, I hate marginalisation when it comes to infrastructural development. I also hate the heavy silence when clearly in the face of ethnic cleansing.

I agree with ur submission, but unfortunately, that seem to be way we are wired as a people...vindictive.

Once a people doesn't support my cause because they see me as someone who hates them , I ignore them to best of my ability...it is dangerous trend that might blow in our faces sometime soon.

Like what is stopping u from making sure u prove them wrong by ur actions towards them.

What I see about this administration is that, they have this way of silencing discerning voices, they either buy or threaten them. And until we have a large no of selfless, fearless and united people across all tribes coming together to fight like those who fought Abacha to a standstill, the status quo will remain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday / Germany vs Nigeria [2 - 0] @ U-20 Women's World Cup Final / Amunike Joins Super Eagles Coaching Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.