Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:31 AM

Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (28377 Views)

Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Bizsystem(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2019
The Coalition of North-Central Youth in Politics (CNYP) on Sunday lambasted South east leaders under the aegis of Ohanaeze Ndigbo for asking President Muhammadu Buhari to give the zone Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) slot.

This was contained in a communique signed by Alhassan Mohammed, the Convener and Hon. Aliyu Musa, the Secretary, after an emergency meeting held in Abuja.

The group said: “It is not news that Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) was not just endorsed by this group of Igbos but posted a stellar performance in the South eastern states, recording 85 per cent votes in Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia and Anambra States.

“This clearly shows that the Ibo rejected the progressives path, thereby pitching tent with the old order.”

CNYP said it was laughable that the Igbo want to harvest where they did not sow, asking that: “Are Ohanaeze playing the role of the Baboon in the popular Nigeria adage of Monkey de work Baboon de chop?”

“In the election that returned President Buhari as winner, North West produced the highest number of votes. The region is followed by North East.

“Today, the northeastern region has been compensated with the office of President of Senate and the Southwest which came fouth in Votes for the APC have also been compensated with the office of the Speaker in addition to the position of the Vice President”.

The statement added that that North-Central zone which came third in terms of votes for the party should be considered for the Office of the Secretary to the Federation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/06/16/igbos-voted-atiku-northerners-mock-ohanaezes-demand-buhari-sgf-slot/amp/

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by hecha38(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Bitter truth

As a tribe, learn to align with other tribes to be politically relevant.

They purposely, made noise and intentionally voted for akitu therefore they lost the right to any position in the "tyrant, devil and dullard's government".

165 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by naijaobi(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2019
So because many Igbos voted Atiku, that's why they will be sidelined during appointments? Is Atiku not a Northerner too?
I thought politics was a game of win or lose.
Why then perpetually suffer a region because many of them didn't vote for you?
Funny enough, you won't still allow them to leave and be on their own.
And then again, they will still progress more than other regions. shocked shocked

Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard.. How many times did i call you?

[img]https://media1./images/6f9470da8530cb295df12a361fa1f493/tenor.gif[/img]

230 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by frowland(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by bewla(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2019
tt
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by jaymejate: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
It is starting
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by boyue1: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
is it real?
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by raker300: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
Imagine a country that expects everyone to vote the same person!

What a shame

Same north that is the champion of quota system is saying this? Smh

224 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by omaigala(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
What a stvpid reason they got there.

So these crude northern group want everybody to be zombies? They voted for the candidate they know was better.

They reserve the right.

They are Nigerians, they are "entitled" to asking for whatever they want.

This reason is just too stupid.

They are not more Nigerian than any other person.

So because the rest siblings in a home want rice for dinner doesn't mean the few ones that would have preferred beans won't partake in the dinner.

These people need serious reorientation.

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Tiyi(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
Wawuuuu!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by permit(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Pidginwhisper: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
grin
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Aboguede(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
So grin

Afonja's on seeing this tread

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by MadCow1: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
They are demanding SFG from Atikus Government in Kirikiri Maximum. grin

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nyamiri: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2019
"Are Ohanaeze playing the role of the Baboon in the popular Nigeria adage of Monkey de work Baboon de chop?”

This is a wawu slap!
Ohaneze baboons cheesy

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
I still don't understand why this is an issue, even if I vote B and A wins. I can still request something from A because it's a DEMOCRACY. well what do I know, this is Nigeria

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by TMemos: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Ohanaeze ought not to have endorsed any political party or candidate.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
I guess the entire Nigeria now sees these flatheadss as jokers. The politics of hate they play and stupid sense of entitlement they have is making them a laughing stock. CNYP said it was laughable that the Igbo want to harvest where they did not sow, asking that: “Are Ohanaeze playing the role of the Baboon in the popular Nigeria adage of Monkey de work Baboon de chop?” so yeebows are baboons ? Internet never forgets, enjoy your marginalization. I hope this chino11 that made this comment is still alive and has not been killed by operation python dance so he can witness table turn against his people.

77 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by lomprico(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
South East Voted for Obasanjo.
South West did not vote for Obasanjo
South East voted for Yaradua
South West did not vote for Yaradua.
South East voted for Jonathan
South West did not vote for Jonathan.
South East did not vote for Buhari. Boom it becomes hatred.
Dear south easterners, don't allow anybody to guilt trip you. There is nothing progressive in APC kind of politics but retrogressive. Ask those mocking you over National Assembly leadership election to tell you what North & West that has President have achieved in the last 4 years. Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna and even Buhari home state Kastina all in the North West have been overtaken by killer bandits.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by mosho2good: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
You post your picture dressed half naked and you write "I need Love and Attention"�
No no, my sister, you need clothes and education.�
Mtcheww�

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by TMemos: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
I still don't understand why this is an issue, even if I vote B and A wins. I can still request something from A because it's a DEMOCRACY. well what do I know, this is Nigeria

It is also part of democracy for the person you're making the request to, to reject the request.

No be so?

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by lebanonboy: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Nawa 4 Naija, but i go with them. They may be rite.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nyamiri: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

Can you be working in GTB and be withdrawing salaries from Zenith?

You people are begging for posts from those you insulted, don't you have shame?

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Seetto: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Gbam grin see them and their red cap, the table has turned against them...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Modphase: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
It’s beta you move to a country where monkey go de work for your baboon to come n chop. For this 9ja nobody send your father.

May every soul that want to ripe where he or she did not sow rot in hellfire.

raker300:
Imagine a country that expects everyone to vote the same person!

What a shame
ClintonNzedimma:

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by AerialMapper: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2019
You can only expect such talk from people who grew up suck milk directly from the nipples of their cattle.

Think like cows, behave like cows and even have sex with cows.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Baro Port Dormant, 8 Months After Commissioning / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Why Buhari Fired AMCON MD, Mustafa Chike-obi - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.