Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Daily Beauty Rotuine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Daily Beauty Rotuine (12295 Views)

What is Your Daily Beauty/Make-up Routine Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Ranoscky(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2010
Dorammy:

i checked. BOTH LADIES ARE CUTE but dont know which is u. am asking cos am light skinned, not very fair though. u can say chocolate or a little beyond chocolate. grin .

Op, why not tel Rokiatu the truth about the other lady with her on that pix? grin wetin be say both ladies are cute? Is the next lady to her the definition of cute? undecided (heaven i need a hug) na im be say obj get hope for beauy ! grin

Rokiatu, tel u what, no doubt u'r a sweet chocolate beauty charming gurl, agreed ! But for that other lady? undecided when i first saw her, i was lyk, shocked she wasn't on a steady mood when the photo was takin and it made her look lyk ~~> embarassed (no pun intended tho, true talk). pls try and attach only your pix there so the dull mood of the other lady will not spoil your beautiful pix !!!

The skeleton holdin my flesh nearly jumped off it's socket when i first saw that pix !!!
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by mbulela: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
mukina2:

erm  wetin be beauty routine? grin

Wake up in the morning, brush  my teeth, take a shower,deodorant/lotion and am done oh grin
healthy breakfast, i try to eat fruits in the morning tongue, then plenty water, day starts cheesy

at night: shower and then i apply repellent and its off to bed smiley
as for my hair its always in one braid or the other, not a fan of combing my hair grin.

anyways rokia and co una try smiley

insect repellent?
i hope not cos i have some bad news if it is.
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by hauler: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2010
Someone flogged that Rokiatu girl with an ugly stick.
@ Rokiatu, your daily beauty routine is not working at all, you better switch it up, and the fashion police are bound to arrest your butt for the atrocities you keep committing in those pics you post in your profile. You purposely put that girl next to you in order for you to look better right? FYI, its not working!!
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Tolulop001(f): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
this is a great thread
for me its so basic, i know i should be doin more, but the first time i ever did anything out of the ordinary i broke out like crazy!

my routine

wake up, do some stretching exercises
shower with Lux soap(the relatively funky one), or Palmolive, or anyone i can afford at that time cool
i have a separate towel for my face
i use Jergens body cream mixed with fair and white serum ( at a ratio of like 20 to 1 so dont jump on me and say she dey bleach  cool ) on my face and body
i use white powder, save the heavies like mac foundation for outings, just lip gloss

At night

i wash my face with any random soap, and moisturise with the same mix of above

Sometimes i use Neutrogena alcohol free toner, its wonderful

thats all undecided
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by spicyhoney(f): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2010
U girls are trying abeg.( other posters)

Me, wake up
poo poo
shower with dudu soap
dry my body and apply cream if am going out bt if its weekend i dnt even bother to apply cream
make up if am going out and if am not leave my face like that
Go out or sit to enjoy some movies
bath in the evenings without creaming my body

p.s
I hate beauty routine. I don't follow any and i have  a flawless skin. Rather it is was when i use to bother my self with those stuff that i do have rashes on some part of my skin. But I don't allow my body sweat at all, i try to avoid that and when i do i wash off immediately i could. . .
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by zibe(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2010
I wonder how much u ladies spend to keep up with these beauty routines alone.
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by tunnytox(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ranoscky:

Op, why not tel Rokiatu the truth about the other lady with her on that pix? grin wetin be say both ladies are cute? Is the next lady to her the definition of cute? undecided (heaven i need a hug) na im be say obj get hope for beauy ! grin

Rokiatu, tel u what, no doubt u'r a sweet chocolate beauty charming gurl, agreed ! But for that other lady? undecided when i first saw her, i was lyk, shocked she wasn't on a steady mood when the photo was takin and it made her look lyk ~~> embarassed (no pun intended tho, true talk). pls try and attach only your pix there so the dull mood of the other lady will not spoil your beautiful pix !!!

The skeleton holdin my flesh near jumped off it's socket when i saw that pix !!!

you too blunt now! grin grin grin grin
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by DoubleN(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2010
Omo these ladies dey try o! With all chemicals una dey rub for body every single dey, Oma se o!
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by nana(f): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
Chai! Una dey try oh.

Mine is so simple

Mornings:
Brush my teeth with whatever toothpaste
Have my bath. Am more into shower gels. Got none in particular
Apply deodorant
Apply body cream. Using Johnson's baby lotion @ the moment. I mix my lotion with olive oil
If I dont want to use perfume,I use body mist
Comb/brush my hair
I use the same lotion for my face,apply powder,sometimes foundation first,then powder.
Apply lipgloss

At night:
I wash my face with the shower gel and apply sudocreme when the need arises.
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by mojounited(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2010
Op, why not tel Rokiatu the truth about the other lady with her on that pix? Grin wetin be say both ladies are cute? Is the next lady to her the definition of cute? Undecided (heaven i need a hug) na im be say obj get hope for beauy ! Grin

Rokiatu, tel u what, no doubt u'r a sweet chocolate beauty charming gurl, agreed ! But for that other lady? Undecided when i first saw her, i was lyk, Shocked she wasn't on a steady mood when the photo was takin and it made her look lyk ~~> Embarrassed (no pun intended tho, true talk). pls try and attach only your pix there so the dull mood of the other lady will not spoil your beautiful pix !!!

The skeleton holdin my flesh near jumped off it's socket when i saw that pix !!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
wake up, bath, brush teeth, get ready for  class[ that's another 50 steps ].
Not sure how exercising is a beauty component, but group fitness at school and jogging.

NL also beautifies, daily dose of bashing  grin grin
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by jalether(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
*Hauwa*:

up in the morning, sidon [tr]for toilet pee pee then sometimes poo poo. wash my hands then floss, brush my teeth, scrape my tongue and rinse with lins.
take a shower if not hurrying[/tr], deodorant/lotion and off i go.
if hurrying just wash my face w/ ngena face wash.

at night floss and brush my teeth and poo again then shower.

Was the extra info really neccessary grin grin
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Tstark(m): 12:08am On Oct 13, 2010
hauler:

@ Rokiatu, your daily beauty routine is not working at all, you better switch it up, and the fashion police are bound to arrest your butt for the atrocities you keep committing in those pics you post in your profile. You purposely put that girl next to you in order for you to look better right? FYI, its not working!!

GBAM!! grin I thought nobody else noticed this grin
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by 1759(m): 12:10am On Oct 13, 2010
Morning
Wake up
Warm up exercises
40 minutes jog (x3 a week)
May or may not take a dump (if i don't, i'll do it at the office. usually causes commotion when i do grin)
Shower and brush teeth
Apply deodorant or body spray (don't use cream)
Dress up and breakfast (i like my breakfast before 8am)

Night
Workout with weights (x5 a week)
Shower
Dinner
Brush teeth
Nairaland and facebook
Sleep
Dream about Serena Williams grin.

1 Like

Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by meyri: 2:05am On Oct 13, 2010
Morning Routine- i leave my house 6 15 in the morning I don't have time to be extravagant

Shower w black soap use it to wash my face too, brush teeth I refuse to use toothpaste imported to Nigeria I stick to baking soda (I am afraid of cancer), lotion (cocoa butter) well well no dry spots, dress, deodorant (suave, dove, arid, avon) lotion my face with sunscreen(nutregena), then apply foundation, lip gloss, and eyeliner, only when I am going to work (so I want be mistaken for a sixteen year old), otherwise I don't wear makeup. Then I finger comb my hair shake it. Then breakfast, if there any, I don't cook breakfast so I prefer garri, dry cereal, fruit or nuts and if none I don't eat then  I am out the door. Then I began my forty minute exercise by walking to and from work.

Evening Routine-6pm

I home @ 6pm, 6 30pm, Shower, wash face while in shower, lotion well well, dress. Shortly before I sleep I brush teeth. Pray sleep.
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by zubeyr(m): 3:01am On Oct 13, 2010
Interesting
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 13, 2010
hauler:

@ Rokiatu, your daily beauty routine is not working at all, you better switch it up, and the fashion police are bound to arrest your butt for the atrocities you keep committing in those pics you post in your profile.
LOL so this thread is now abt rokiatu grin I hear you but just so you know, there are rules in fashion but not style. Every individual have their own personal style you don't have to like it.

hauler:

You purposely put that girl next to you in order for you to look better right? FYI, its not working!!
ROFLMAO I thank God for nairaland, I haven't laugh so hard in a long time.

Ranoscky:

Op, why not tel Rokiatu the truth about the other lady with her on that pix? grin wetin be say both ladies are cute? [b]Is the next lady to her the definition of cute? undecided
lol Maybe not to you but she is cute, grin  I actually find her expression cute, we were having fun when the photo was taken.

P.S she wasn't talking abt that pic
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by zubeyr(m): 4:05am On Oct 13, 2010
@moderator why you keep deleting my post for no reason ? shocked
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by nonnyp(f): 4:14am On Oct 13, 2010
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine
« #21 on: October 07, 2010, 11:03 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: naija_diva on October 07, 2010, 10:33 PM
I get my coconut oil from tropical traditions online. Its liike $25 a jar but they usually have sales. But i might stop buying from there and just get it from GNC for like $10 (If i remember correctly). and i use the liquid soad from dr. bronners (lavender). can get it at target, whole foods (im sure) vitamin shoppe/gnc or vitacost.com.

Its been a while since I bought oil. I still use it to make stuff though.
pls how do you make them
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by sledge406: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2010
None of una go confess say for una daily BEAUTY routine, NL dey play im part.

Check out time stamps of some posters and tis very clear (I can guess some post from their toilet while shyting tongue)
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2010
sledge406:

None of una go confess say for una daily BEAUTY routine, NL dey play im part.

Check out time stamps of some posters and tis very clear (I can guess some post from their toilet while shyting tongue)
Ileke-IdI:

wake up, bath, brush teeth, get ready for  class[ that's another 50 steps ].
Not sure how exercising is a beauty component, but group fitness at school and jogging.

NL also beautifies, daily dose of bashing  grin grin
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Ranoscky(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2010
rokiatu:

lol Maybe not to you but she is cute, grin  I actually find her expression cute, we were having fun when the photo was taken.

Just kiddin gurl wink
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by sledge406: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2010
Idi-Ileke. . .Noted (Oops) Spotted

Ranoscky. . .U don lie oo. You no joke for there at all. No crime in apologising stylishly (which you aint done yet wink grin)
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by semid4lyfe(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2010
Which one be beauty routine again? Make I talk my daily routine sha.

I wake up, do 20 press-ups, tie towel for my waist, enter bathroom and bathe with dudu osun black soap (the best soap in the world grin) & brush teeth with close-up/dabur herbal (I dey always alternate am i.e when close up finish, I go buy dabur), rub cream for bodi (venus moisturizing cream), use my roll-on (used to be nivea but it's now aloe ever shield deodorant stick - a forever product wey one "yeye" female co-worker sell to me by force on credit until month end grin), use my deodarant spray Clinique happy for men, rub small damatol anti-dandruff cream for hair and I don bam be that.
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Which one be beauty routine again? Make I talk my daily routine sha.

I wake up, do 20 press-ups, tie towel for my waist, enter bathroom and bathe with dudu osun black soap (the best soap in the world grin) & brush teeth with close-up/dabur herbal (I dey always alternate am i.e when close up finish, I go buy dabur), rub cream for bodi (venus moisturizing cream), use my roll-on (used to be nivea but it's now aloe ever shield deodorant stick - a forever product wey one "yeye" female co-worker sell to me by force on credit until month end grin), use my deodarant spray Clinique happy for men, rub small damatol anti-dandruff cream for hair and I don bam be that.

20 press ups abi 20 okole of amala. Everybody, even the ones with potbelly, dey claim exercise. tongue tongue
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by semid4lyfe(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

20 press ups abi 20 okole of amala. Everybody, even the ones with potbelly, dey claim exercise. tongue tongue
Believe me, I don't have an ounce of fat on my body. . .I wish I did sef.

I'm actually a tall (1.85m according to my National ID Card. . .how many feet is that sef? Should be like 6"2 shey?) and lanky dude.

By the way, that's just my morning routine when I dey comot. At night, I just bathe, brush and go to bed.
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by plural: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2010
Where can I buy Dr Bronner's soap in Lagos
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by crusufixo(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2010
Dorammy,
The importance is that the junk of yesterday or some days before are cleared so that you can start on a fresh page.

Send me your address,I will send you some colonic irrigators  Tongue

@denzel2009

Hi denzel,

I am interested in that colonic irrigators. Every morning, before i take my bath, i try to empty my bowel, but the dam tin wont just come out. The annoying tin is that, it is wen i get to the office and during the heat of work, that is wen i seriously feel like going to the toilet. This could be very embarrassing at times.So i would appreciate it if u could send me these colonic irrigators u mentioned.my email address is everlastinguche@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by InkedNerd(f): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2010
nonnyp:

Its been a while since I bought oil. I still use it to make stuff though.
pls how do you make them

What kind of stuff do you make?
Re: Daily Beauty Rotuine by vanitty: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2010
Use Delta soap to wash my face (I have used it all, olay , clinique, mary kay e.t.c, they are just waste of money to be honest, they don't do jack for me, in fact my face has never been smoother, I have no pimples, no spot nothing on my face), any toilet soap for my body.

Clean and clear moisturiser for my face (not because of any lie they told on the bottle but just because I love the dry feel on my face), any other moisturiser for my body or olive oil.

If I am going to work  then my mary kay 607 liquid foundation and a neutral lipgloss, the good thing is you can never never tell I have foundation on because it blends so perfectly with my skin.
If I am going out (weddings, birthday e.t.c) I use the liquid foundation + Mary kay loose powder bronze 1 and my Downtown Brown marykay lipstick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products / Affordable Souvenirs, Kitchen and household items / Steps On How To Apply Eye Shadow For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.