Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

AAUA To Admit 5,305 Applicants – VC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA To Admit 5,305 Applicants – VC (234 Views)

ASUU-AAUA To Begin Strike Over Six Months Unpaid Salaries / Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries / LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAUA To Admit 5,305 Applicants – VC by pressy011(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2019
AAUA to admit 5,305 applicants – VC

The Vice Chancellor of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Prof. Igbekele Ajibefun, has declared that the institution only found 5,305 out of over 21,000 students to be qualified for admission into the school.

This means about 16,000 UTME candidates and Applicants failed to gain admission into the university.

The VC therefore charged the newly-admitted students of the Institution, to shun vices capable of thwarting their academic pursuits, assuring them that the University is prepared to make them fulfil their academic dreams.

Prof. Ajibefun gave the advice today while addressing the 5,305 newly-admitted students of the University at the Matriculation Ceremony for the 2018/2019 academic session.

The VC said, “It’s important to note that you are very fortunate to be among the admitted 5,305 students, out of over 21,000 applicants that

picked Adekunle Ajasin University. It is on this note that I would like to admonish you to take your admission seriously by being studious and ensure that your individual studentship is sustained.

“Let me remind you, as I also did during your orientation programme, that this University has zero tolerance for vices, including examination misconduct, rape, cultism, fraud and theft.

“I am happy to inform you, dear new students and distinguished parents

and guardians, that Adekunle Ajasin University has the required conducive learning environment and facilities; as well as the human and material resources that will enable our students to fulfill their

learning aspirations.”

The VC congratulated the students on their admission.

The Acting Registrar, Mr. Opeoluwa Akinfemiwa, administered the

Matriculation Oath on the students.

Source: https://citadelng.com/5305-out-of-21000-applicants-are-qualified-for-admission-into-aaua-vc/

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For FUNAI Post UTME 2019/2020 & Direct Entry Academic Session / Best Offer! Sell Your Itunes/amazon Gift Cards, Buy/sell BITCOIN Here / FUNAI Post-utme/de 2019: Cut-off Mark, How To Apply, Closing Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.