Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! (22828 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
No doubt. . .Satan (Shaitan) occupies an important place in Islam and Christianity, and there are many parallels between their concepts.  On the other hand, Muhammad said many things about Satan and the "Jinn" (demons) that have no equivalent in Christianity.   

Muhammad's superstitions played a role in his statements and they are reflected in Islamic theology, I know because I grew up within its background. Additionally, Muhammad borrowed stories about Satan from other religions, and repeated those as his teachings.

Of the many topics I've studied on Islam, this one is the most intriguing because it showcases Muhammad's synthesis of pagan, Jewish, and Christian folklore, with his own ODD IDEAS.

All in all, there are a great many Islamic traditions that comment on Satan and the Jinn.  Taken as a whole, the entire Islamic theology is confused.  I will refer to the Quran, Bukhari's and Muslim's Hadith, and Ibn Ishaq's Sirat [hope i spelt it correctly] as Islamic source material.  I will also quote a few other authors for special comments.

First i'll start by referencing what the Holy Biblos talks about Satan as against its contrast from the Holy Quran (Ruhullah)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE BIBLE

Satan tempts people:  Gen. 3, 1 Chronicles 21:1, Matt. 4:1

Satan brings physical destruction:  Job,

Satan physically afflicts people:  Luke 13:16, 2 Cor. 12:7

Satan possesses people:  Luke 22:3, 2 Cor. 12:7

Satan masquerades as an angel of light:  2 Cor. 11:14,

Satan fights against the work of God:  1 Thess. 2:18, 1 Peter 5:8

Satan spiritually dominates geographical areas:  Rev. 2,

Satan is cunning:  Eph. 6:11,

Satan holds the power of death:  Hebrews 2:14

Satan is a murderer and a liar:  John 8:44,

Satan will deceive the nations to rebel against God:  Rev. 20,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE QURAN

2:36, 268, 7:200 Satan tempts people and causes people to sin.

2:168, Satan is the enemy to the people.

2:275, Satan drives people to madness.

3:155, 175 Satan caused Muslims to be cowardly or afraid

4:76, Satan's cunning is weak.

4:120, Satan is a liar.

6:68, 18:63 Satan causes people to forget.

15:27, Satan, (and/or the Jinn) are created from smokeless fire.

22:52, Satan interjects thoughts or words into people's hearts.

37:9, The Jinn (and arguably Satan) are pelted by comets and meteors.

COMPARISON

Thus far in similarities, we have a great deal of similar material.  Satan is the enemy of the people, he is a liar and murderer, and tries to lead people away from God.  He physically afflicts people, and entices them to sin.

All in all, I see more similarities than differences thus far, but the differences I'll say are notable and hilarious. I'll take it thread by thread
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vescucci(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
Seems interesting
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
note: Muhammed is referred to as Allah's Apostle

FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM, vol. 1,

1.582: Abu Huraira narratedsadAbu Huraira was one of the writers of the Quran who gave his own account about Muhammed, just like Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were to the gospels)

Allah's Apostle said, "When the Adhan is pronounced Satan takes to his heels and passes wind (farts) with noise during his flight in order not to hear the Adhan. When the Adhan is completed he comes back and again takes to his heels when the Iqama is pronounced and after its completion he returns again till he whispers into the heart of the person (to divert his attention from his prayer) and makes him remember things which he does not recall to his mind before the prayer and that causes him to forget how much he has prayed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM, vol. 1, #751:

Abu Sufyan reported it on the authority of Jabir that he had heard the apostle of Allah say: "When Satan hears the call to prayer, he runs away to a distance like that of Rauha". Sulaiman said: "I asked him about Rauha." He replied, "It is at a distance of 36 miles from Medina."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUKHARI 4.495: (cf. 3.505B and 6.530)

Abu Said Al-Khudri narrated:

The Prophet said, "If while you are praying, somebody intends to pass in front of you, prevent him; and should he insist, prevent him again; and if he insists again, fight with him (i.e. prevent him violently e.g. pushing him violently), because such a person is a devil."

Muhammad bin Sirin narrated:

Abu Huraira said, "Allah's Apostle put me in charge of the Zakat of Ramadan (i.e. Zakat-ul-Fitr). Someone came to me and started scooping some of the foodstuff of (Zakat) with both hands. I caught him and told him that I would take him to Allah's Apostle." Then Abu Huraira told the whole narration and added "The thief i caught said, 'Whenever you go to your bed, recite the Verse of "Al-Kursi" (2.255) for then a guardian from Allah will be guarding you, and Satan will not approach you till dawn.' " On that the Prophet Muhammed said, "He (Shaitan) told you the truth, though he is a liar, and he was the Shaitan."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY COMMENT

These are very bizarre statements. I never knew Satan runs, about 36 miles everytime the Adhan is read, and not just only that, he also farts to prevent himself from hearing the Adhan? . And, if he is runs 36 miles a day, he must be a great athlete i bet!

The second Hadith shows Satan stealing food.  A reference Hadith says that Abu Huraira caught Satan three times stealing food.  Here is the mighty Satan, unable to break out of Abu Huraira's grip!  And here is Satan, having to sneak around and steal foodstuffs.  Note that after he is caught, Satan tells Abu a mystical way to prevent Abu from being harmed from Satan during the night.  Now if Satan was an "absolute liar" (cf. 3.505B and 6.530), why would he tell the truth to Abu?  Why not make up another lie and deceive Abu?  Isn't that like telling your enemy your military weaknesses?  It would have been just as easy for Satan to tell Abu to repeat another verse from the Quran.

The third Hadith is similar to the second, but here Muhammad grabbed Satan, overpowered him, choked him, and thought about tying him up.  Again, here is Satan unable to break out of Muhammad's grip.  Too bad Muhammad didn't tie him up, that way, people could have seen Satan for themselves, and would have kept him from antagonizing the entire world!
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2010
Just imagine

-------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM SAHIH MUSLIM, vol. 3, # 5008:

Ibn Umar narrated Muhammed as saying, "When anyone of you intends to eat (meal), he should eat with his right hand, and when he (intends) to drink he should drink with his right hand, for the Satan eats with his left hand and drinks with his left hand."  grin grin grin grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY COMMENT

Mind you, this were not mere figuratives but are real practises by Muslims till date

This Hadith illustrates more of Muhammad's superstitions.  I never knew Satan eats and drinks with his left hand?!  Does Satan pitch with his left hand?  Does he write with his left hand?  Is Muhammad saying that lefties are following in the ways of Satan?  Would Muhammad consider the great southpaws of baseball to be emmissaries of Satan?  According to Muhammad, are ambidextrious people cursed, or part evil, part good, or

Muhammad's foolishness has probably caused people who are naturally left handed a great deal of grief.  Imagine having to live in a culture that considers being left handed a taboo or weakness.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
Can u imagine

4.509:  Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And from the Hadith of Sahih Muslim Book 41, Number 7131: [5]

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

Allah's Apostle said:  When one of you yawns, he should try to restrain it with the help of his hand since it is the Satan that enters therein.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUKHARI

8.242:  Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from Satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, Satan will laugh at him."

Satan laughs at people who make a sound when they yawn?.  What on earth was that dude thinking when he said Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning!
OMG! but me thought Germs are spread via sneezing, while the body gets more oxygen when it yawns.  Yawning is indeed beneficial to the human body, so why would Allah not like it?  And if Satan enters through a yawn, couldn't he enter through a nose at any time? afterall we indirectly yawn with our nose every second  grin grin grin grin grin

A sincere Muslim teacher will tell you that superstitions played in Muhammad's mind and he spoke any strange thing that his imagination conjured up.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
Again grin grin grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.245: Narrated 'Abdullah :

A person was mentioned before the Prophet and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.492: Narrated 'Abdullah:

It was mentioned before the Prophet that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet said, "He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated."

---------------------------------------------------------------

How on earth can a urine poured on someone make him sleep late into a new dawn. . .goosh. On the second, i never knew Satan urinates on people. . .my lil cousins will finally see who to blame for the wet spots on their mattresses everymorning LOL! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by excanny: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
This is one of the reasons why some sincere Muslims keep to reading only the Quran. It's really embarrassing sometimes what the Hadiths say, even the respected ones.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^Bro, u aint grasping the true essence of the Hadiths

Hadiths are real life narrations of writers about the life and full story of Muhammed. They make up the full core of the true islamic essence just like the Quran. Without reading the Hadith, one is yet to be a muslim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith

Hadith (pronounced /ˈhædɪθ/;[1] Arabic: الحديث‎ al-ḥadīth [ħaˈdiːθ]; pl. aḥādīth; lit. "narrative"wink are narrations concerning the words and deeds of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Hadith are regarded by traditional Islamic schools of jurisprudence as important tools for understanding the Qur'an and in matters of jurisprudence.[2] Hadith were evaluated and gathered into large collections mostly during the reign of Umar ibn AbdulAziz during the 8th and 9th centuries. These works are referred to in matters of Islamic law and history to this day. The two main denominations of Islam, Shi`ism and Sunnism, have different sets of Hadith collections.

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
interesting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
Further. . .

FROM SAHIH MUSLIM, VOLUME 3, #5279:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying: A bell is Satan's musical instrument

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadith scholars believed the guy (Muhammed) simply hated bells and so coined it into his religion. making folks believe Satan has a bell and probably uses it to ring sounds. . .goes to show that muhammed must have been exposed to some hypnotizing classes.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
Tonye-t:

Hadiths are real life narrations of writers about the life and full story of Muhammed. They make up the full core of the true islamic essence just like the Quran. Without reading the Hadith, one is yet to be a muslim.

That is an utterly false assertion, as a Muslim is any that testify to the oneness of GOD and accepts Muhammad to be his messenger. As Hadiths are of different kinds such as Sound, good, weak and even Fabricated. Now the issue All authentic hadiths of the Prophet PBUH must be accepted as a vital source of learning religion, but like I said authentic .
Tonye-t:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY COMMENT

Tonye-t link=topic=524918.msg6872117#msg6872117 date=1286192480:

Just imagine

-------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY COMMENT

Mind you, this were not mere figurative but are real practices by Muslims till date

This Hadith illustrates more of Muhammad's superstitions.  I never knew Satan eats and drinks with his left hand?!  Does Satan pitch with his left hand?  Does he write with his left hand?  Is Muhammad saying that lefties are following in the ways of Satan?  Would Muhammad consider the great southpaws of baseball to be emmissaries of Satan?  According to Muhammad, are ambidextrious people cursed, or part evil, part good, or

Muhammad's foolishness has probably caused people who are naturally left handed a great deal of grief.  Imagine having to live in a culture that considers being left handed a taboo or weakness.
grin grin grin grin

Noow let us ask the "wise" man? the following questions:

1.where did the hadith said one should not write with his left hand?

2.All the following assertion where did you get it from" Is Muhammad saying that lefties are following in the ways of Satan?  Would Muhammad consider the great southpaws of baseball to be emmissaries of Satan?  According to Muhammad, are ambidextrious people cursed, or part evil, part good, or "  

From the above you will come to the conclusion that the truth appears to be an embarrassment to you as the Prophet forbade the use of Left hand with respect to eating alone, but satan made lies seem fair to you, that was why you decided to add foolish questions where they can hardly be asked? If I say the earth is spherical, a person like you would ask the seem less question, does that make an egg a planet.

Now the hadith is a medical miracle as we can obtain the following:

1. Muslim generally use their left hand to attend to their personal hygiene when in toilet, hence using the same left hand even if washed is very disgusting.

2. The hadith makes it imperative on people to not to use their left hand because of the perceive usage of the left hand in different germ implicating activities, further more the hadith teaches that good personal hygiene. which we all can make do of.
     Now, common to Nigerians we do not use our left in eating food rather we make do of our right, this Practice I believe is also due to the usage of the left hand in attending to personal matters.

As for you you can feel free to use your left hand to eat pork a filthy animal after using tissue papers to clean up!

Tonye-t:

MY COMMENT

These are very bizarre statements. I never knew Satan runs, about 36 miles everytime the Adhan is read, and not just only that, he also farts to prevent himself from hearing the Adhan? . And, if he is runs 36 miles a day, he must be a great athlete i bet!

The second Hadith shows Satan stealing food.  A reference Hadith says that Abu Huraira caught Satan three times stealing food.  Here is the mighty Satan, unable to break out of Abu Huraira's grip!  And here is Satan, having to sneak around and steal foodstuffs.  Note that after he is caught, Satan tells Abu a mystical way to prevent Abu from being harmed from Satan during the night.  Now if Satan was an "absolute liar" (cf. 3.505B and 6.530), why would he tell the truth to Abu?  Why not make up another lie and deceive Abu?  Isn't that like telling your enemy your military weaknesses?  It would have been just as easy for Satan to tell Abu to repeat another verse from the Quran.

The third Hadith is similar to the second, but here Muhammad grabbed Satan, overpowered him, choked him, and thought about tying him up.  Again, here is Satan unable to break out of Muhammad's grip.  Too bad Muhammad didn't tie him up, that way, people could have seen Satan for themselves, and would have kept him from antagonizing the entire world!

The devil is a spiritual creature, I do not know if you have a religion, which will make things in religious circle a joke, but the devils has immense capabilities, if not how is he able to tempt men?

As for satan sneaking and stealing that is not the context it is used, the hadith actually referred to a Jin who was in the habit of stealing from the storage, Jins are of different kinds the good and the bad, we muslims believe that satan and Jins were created from fire, just as man was created from clay and the angels from Light, and the thrid hadith you quoted again plays falsehood to the gallery as it refers to another Jin, which the prophet fought with, but knowing critics of Islam you prefer quoting verbatim without understanding what you were quoting probably from one of those Christian or atheist Extremist pages whefe bedding the truth is as good as doing the God's work and to the atheist defeating religion,Regurgitating lies without any critical analysis of what is actually happening in any case you fail to understand the last two hadith were talking of a Jin. Funny thing you refused to quote the entire hadith, then you would have been sure that the Lies you are dishing out. Inthe words of my lagos friends you have been barbed clean with out you relasing better run to that web page and "collect" your "money". grin grin grin

Tonye-t:

Further. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadith scholars believed the guy (Muhammed) simply hated bells and so coined it into his religion. making folks believe Satan has a bell and probably uses it to ring sounds. . .goes to show that muhammed must have been exposed to some hypnotizing classes.  grin grin grin grin grin

which hadith scholars? state them if you are truthful.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by hakunajay(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
Amazing findings. Hope you wont be a victim of terrorist attack?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by excanny: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2010
Tonye-t:

What i mean is this. Take for an example this Quranic verse and its Hadith interpretation.

The Quran in Sura 4:24 says:
And forbidden to you are
wedded wives of other people
except those who have fallen in
your hands (as prisoners of
war).

FROM SAHIH MUSLIM,
VOLUME 2, #3432
Abu Said al-Khudri
reported that at the Battle of
Hunain Allah's messenger sent
an army to Autas and
encountered the enemy and
fought with them. Having
overcome them and taken them
captives, the Companions of
Allah's messenger seemed to
refrain from having intercourse
with captive women because of
their husbands being polytheists.
Then Allah, Most High, sent
down regarding that: "And
women already married, except
those whom your right hands
possess (Quran - 4:24), (i.e. they
were lawful for them when their
Idda (menstrual) period came to
an end).

Captured married women as sexual property of their captors with Mohammed's blessing? What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Kay17: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2010
We get it, islam does not make sense. Yet no religion does either, that is why its maintained by faith, not with your eyes, ears and head opened.

Give it a rest!

That reminds me, Jacob's idea of genetics is appalling. Joshua grasp of the universe is woeful.

Animals talking,
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by excanny: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2010
Kay 17:

We get it, islam does not make sense. Yet no religion does either, that is why its maintained by faith, not with your eyes, ears and head opened.

Give it a rest!

That reminds me, Jacob's idea of genetics is appalling. Joshua grasp of the universe is woeful.

Animals talking,

Can you state the jacob's and joshua's example, i might help you resolve them.

Animals talking? Have you ever heard of the art called ventriloquism?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
@excanny,

you asked: "which hadith scholars? state them if you are truthful". . .now pls read the quote below

SAHIH MUSLIM - translated by Abdul Hammid Siddiqi, published by International Islamic Publishing House, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

It read thus: We Muslims believe that the writtings of the Hadiths on account of Muhammed are analogies and some mere metaphors, for when Ruhullah spake through Allah's apostle, some thoughts were reflections of the prophets lifestyle which his followers where obliged to observe.

Foreign Vocabulary of the Qur'an, by Arthur Jeffery, published by the Oriental Institute of Baroda said Allah's prophet hates the sound of some musical instrument for they were evil sound he called it..

Please take note of the boldened.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
excanny:

What i mean is this. Take for an example this Quranic verse and its Hadith interpretation.

The Quran in Sura 4:24 says:
And forbidden to you are
wedded wives of other people
except those who have fallen in
your hands (as prisoners of
war).

FROM SAHIH MUSLIM,
VOLUME 2, #3432
Abu Said al-Khudri
reported that at the Battle of
Hunain Allah's messenger sent
an army to Autas and
encountered the enemy and
fought with them. Having
overcome them and taken them
captives, the Companions of
Allah's messenger seemed to
refrain from having intercourse
with captive women because of
their husbands being polytheists.
Then Allah, Most High, sent
down regarding that: "And
women already married, except
those whom your right hands
possess (Quran - 4:24), (i.e. they
were lawful for them when their
Idda (menstrual) period came to
an end).

Captured married women as sexual property of their captors with Mohammed's blessing? What a shame!

Let me try to understand your claim here

According to Sura 4:24 - another man's wife should not be taken in as your wives except that they possess them in war

According to  SAHIH MUSLIM,VOLUME 2, #3432 - Allah's messengers refrained from sleeping with the women of fallen soldiers until a word came down from Allah that they should go ahead.

Dont these statements assert the same thing? does your quote show any differentness between the Quran and the writings of the Hadiths?. . .i really dont get you my friend.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2010
And the prophet continued. . .

4.523: Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "When night falls (or it is evening), keep your children close to you for the devils spread out at that time. But when an hour of the night elapses, you can let them free. Close the doors and mention the Name of Allah, for Satan does not open a closed door."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
4.533: Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "Cover your utensils and tie your water skins, and close your doors and keep your children close to you at night, as the Jinns spread out at such time and snatch things away. When you go to bed, put out your lights, for the mischief-doer may drag away the wick of the candle and burn the dwellers of the house."

So Satan can actually steal physical objects, and even snatch children, but cannot open closed doors? Again, more of the "boogie man" superstition nonsense. Wondering what will Shaitan be doing during the day time . . . that he only comes out in the night hours.

And again, if the Muhammed's satan goes out to drag wick. . .wonder what he will do in the city where we only have electricity sockets and switches grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by jcross19: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2010
This is interesting can a muslim tell us why the women are covering there hair , if you hear it the reason you will laugh. funny funny funny superstitions
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2010
According to Bukhari, Vol.4. Bk.55, No.543:

Mo. said Adam was 90ft. tall. shocked  I wonder how he got that revelation and from whom? undecided
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2010
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin There are so much to add on that dude called Mo. I'll do so accordingly grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by jcross19: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
You see now that no muslim can come and defeed this huh okay up-lawal vedaxcool, nopequeater and others come now the ball is in your court now SHOW UP nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by jcross19: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2010
jcross19:

You see now that no muslim can come and defeed this huh okay up-lawal vedaxcool, nopequeater and others come now the ball is in your court now SHOW UP nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
You see now that no muslim can come and defend this huh okay up-lawal vedaxcool, nopequeater and others come now the ball is in your court now SHOW UP nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2010
jcross19:

You see now that no muslim can come and defend this huh okay up-lawal vedaxcool, nopequeater and others come now the ball is in your court now SHOW UP nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
them no fit
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2010
Tonye-t:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin There are so much to add on that dude called Mo. I'll do so accordingly grin grin
pls do so. That intimacy maniac needs to be exposed
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by 5solas(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
Quite hilarious. When I want to giggle again, I will be back.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
Tonye-T; Shee o gbo yoruba? Olaadegbu, ti tonye-t o ba gbo yoruba, tuwe nko ti mo fe so fun ni ede oyinbo; Tonye, o ni opolo kobo, sori e.

Now, is most musical instruments not of the Shaitan? Let us imagine a girl who a lover used guitar playing and love song to seduce and got her to do all kinda things she will not be able to tell her momma and if her father finds out, he will a gun and kill the boy who made his little precious girl go through that much gymnastics.

Tonye-t must be a filthy guy. He uses his left hand to wipe his stinks, and without proper cleaning. He forgets the long nails he keeps may keep some of the human dirt he just drop in the toilet. But then Islam says we should clean up. And we do. Guess you do this as the muslims? Medical people, especially Dr. readying themselves to perform surgeries on patients. They do not want to bring a whole ball of wax of germs to the poor person .

When you pee, do you clean up, and mae sure your under pant and trouser are not smelly because of a single drop of urine? The pant will be contaminated or corrupted and deemed not 100% clean if there is a drop wets it. Sorry I use the word corruption just to remind me the state of the Bible.

I will not let any one, especially christian touch the food am ready to consume with the left hand, regardless of how pretty she is.

JCross19 should remain 19, because what a woman hair is good for, is more than it just remaining on the head. Real men, the grown kind with wives know the value.

Finally, is Shaitan (lanatullah) not real? We muslims know that he is and his kind from genie and mankind are the shayatinu and they are real. I know it is the snake that "talks" talked Eve the woman to eat the forbidden fruit and induce the man Adam t it, the reason Adam says to walking in the garden Yahweh,' It is the woman you partnered me with", a tone of blaming Yahweh for not knowing all things and blaming the innocent woman and trying to recluse himself from all personal responsibilities; Just the way the christians are saying Jesus must take the load for them.

Shaitan is open enemy of man, and we in Islam are mindful of his many ways to seduce people from the truth. The christians are safe. They are in his pocket, the reason they dont think about his evil ways anymore. Not all snakes are enemies of man. Some wil kill the rodents and bugs that will destroy your farm and harvest. I guess Shaitan is the friend of people like Tonye-T.

When i have time, InshaAllah I will approach a hadith or two in all that you listed, you ignorant food!
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2010
@Olaadegbu: « #19 on: Today at 05:38:43 PM »
[QUote]According to Bukhari, Vol.4. Bk.55, No.543:

Mo. said Adam was 90ft. tall. Shocked I wonder how he got that revelation and from whom? Undecided[/Quote]Ko si laa akaye rara lori wo omo okunrin olaadegbu yi. Ni bo ni ilu e ni ile yoruba? o ye ki won ko e lomo.

Go to the Thread about Noah's flood and see where you christians, under the leadership of Aletheia were explaining away about sons of God who slept with daughters of Man to produce giants.

Oode gba ni iwo omo yi.

Was Adam going to be a punie little man when he and his wife are the two on earth, among giant dinosaurs and giant this and giant that? Sometimes the western education is a waste on some people.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
@Tonye-T: #17 on: Today at 05:13:25 PM »
[QUote]And the prophet continued. . .

4.523: Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "When night falls (or it is evening), keep your children close to you for the devils spread out at that time. But when an hour of the night elapses, you can let them free. Close the doors and mention the Name of Allah, for Satan does not open a closed door."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
4.533: Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "Cover your utensils and tie your water skins, and close your doors and keep your children close to you at night, as the Jinns spread out at such time and snatch things away. When you go to bed, put out your lights, for the mischief-doer may drag away the wick of the candle and burn the dwellers of the house."

So Satan can actually steal physical objects, and even snatch children, but cannot open closed doors? Again, more of the "boogie man" superstition nonsense. Wondering what will Shaitan be doing during the day time . . . that he only comes out in the night hours.

And again, if the Muhammed's satan goes out to drag wick. . .wonder what he will do in the city where we only have electricity sockets and switches Grin Grin Grin Grin
[/QUote]Alhamdulillah, the Messenger (AS) was a man. Here is what Shaitan did with Christian God, Yahweh who had to come to learn about how man struggles so that he can better judge them in the day of Judgement. Incidentally, many of the Christians, after all of this effort by the now human god, will go to the pit of Hell.

Well I am responding to what Shaitan did to the so called God; shaitan drove him to wildernes to preach. WHo was he preaching to in the wilderness?

Shaitan took him on the cliff so that he can fall down as to commit suicide.
Shaitan took him on top of the hill to show him the whole world.
Shaitan dangled a loaf of bread in front of him.

Later he yelled; get back from me, Shaitan.

I hereby asked, in what form did the Shaitan appeared in each of these 5 situations? Physical to Human Yahweh or Human Yahweh imagined it?
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
Pls help oo moderator Jesoul. Nopuqeater will be abusing pple in Yoruba in order to hide under the language barrier with our own moderator Jesoul(any other mod is a counterfeit)
nopuqeater:

@Olaadegbu: « #19 on: Today at 05:38:43 PM »Ko si laa akaye rara lori wo omo okunrin olaadegbu yi. Ni bo ni ilu e ni ile yoruba? o ye ki won ko e lomo.

Go to the Thread about Noah's flood and see where you christians, under the leadership of Aletheia were explaining away about sons of God who slept with daughters of Man to produce giants.

Oode gba ni iwo omo yi.

Was Adam going to be a punie little man when he and his wife are the two on earth, among  giant dinosaurs and giant this and giant that? Sometimes the western education is a waste on some people.

nopuqeater:

Tonye-T; Shee o gbo yoruba? Olaadegbu, ti tonye-t o ba gbo yoruba, tuwe nko ti mo fe so fun ni ede oyinbo; Tonye, o ni opolo kobo, sori e.

Now, is most musical instruments not of the Shaitan? Let us imagine a girl who a lover used guitar playing and love song to seduce and got her to do all kinda things she will not be able to tell her momma and if her father finds out, he will a gun and kill the boy who made his little precious girl go through that much gymnastics.

Tonye-t must be a filthy guy. He uses his left hand to wipe his stinks, and without proper cleaning. He forgets the long nails he keeps may keep some of the human dirt he just drop in the toilet. But then Islam says we should clean up. And we do. Guess you do this as the muslims? Medical people, especially Dr. readying themselves to perform surgeries on patients. They do not want to bring a whole ball of wax of germs to the poor person .

When you pee, do you clean up, and mae sure your under pant and trouser are not smelly because of a single drop of urine? The pant will be contaminated or corrupted and deemed not 100% clean if there is a drop wets it. Sorry I use the word corruption just to remind me the state of the Bible.

I will not let any one, especially christian touch the food am ready to consume with the left hand, regardless of how pretty she is.

JCross19 should remain 19, because what a woman hair is good for, is more than it just remaining on the head. Real men, the grown kind with wives know the value.

Finally, is Shaitan (lanatullah) not real? We muslims know that he is and his kind from genie and mankind are the shayatinu and they are real. I know it is the snake that "talks" talked Eve the woman to eat the forbidden fruit and induce the man Adam t it, the reason Adam says to walking in the garden Yahweh,' It is the woman you partnered me with", a tone of blaming Yahweh for not knowing all things and blaming the innocent woman and trying to recluse himself from all personal responsibilities; Just the way the christians are saying Jesus must take the load for them.

Shaitan is open enemy of man, and we in Islam are mindful of his many ways to seduce people from the truth. The christians are safe. They are in his pocket, the reason they dont think about his evil ways anymore. Not all snakes are enemies of man. Some wil kill the rodents and bugs that will destroy your farm and harvest. I guess Shaitan is the friend of people like Tonye-T.

When i have time, InshaAllah I will approach a hadith or two in all that you listed, you ignorant food!
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2010
@Toba: Eru nba e ni? O fe ki nso yoruba ni? Tonye-T is a yoruba man. Shee eru nba owun ni? Shee o so fun e pe mo bu owun ni? Moni ko lopolo kobo. Did I lie?
Look at what happened to your Yahweh in the hand of Shaitan in the Jerusalem, or was it Nazareth, or Galilee (Pick your town. Its your choice. He is your yahweh). Orishi wa lara e. Yo said a muslim cant answer, now I answered you are calling jeSoul who is probably at Poet Meeting. Abeg kuro.

@Tonye-T: « on: Today at 12:16:33 PM »
[Quote]No doubt. . .Satan (Shaitan) occupies an important place in Islam and Christianity, and there are many parallels between their concepts. On the other hand, Muhammad said many things about Satan and the "Jinn" (demons) that have no equivalent in Christianity.

Muhammad's superstitions played a role in his statements and they are reflected in Islamic theology, I know because I grew up within its background.[/Quote]No superstitions in Islam. If you know one, please let us hear it. I do not have anything am superstitious about. Nada. I hope those people whose Islam ran you out of Islam will be better muslims , InshaAllah.

[Quote]Additionally, Muhammad borrowed stories about Satan from other religions, and repeated those as his teachings.[/Quote]Hopefully you will tell us which religions and which stories. Its very easy to accuse without some evidence. Please we in Islam asked you to present some evidence.

[Quote]Of the many topics I've studied on Islam, this one is the most intriguing because it showcases Muhammad's synthesis of pagan, Jewish, and Christian folklore, with his own ODD IDEAS.

All in all, there are a great many Islamic traditions that comment on Satan and the Jinn.[/Quote]While you know nothing about Islam, because of the weak Islam you said is in your background, something mixed with asha Ibile (lol), mr TonyT, that is far from Islam. And Shaitan is from the Jinns. So separating them makes you an odd ball in my eye. It will be similar to me saying Adam and mankind. I know you could say Jesus and mankind because of your warped mindset.

[Quote]Taken as a whole, the entire Islamic theology is confused. I will refer to the Quran, Bukhari's and Muslim's Hadith, and Ibn Ishaq's Sirat [hope i spelt it correctly] as Islamic source material. I will also quote a few other authors for special comments.

First i'll start by referencing what the Holy Biblos talks about Satan as against its contrast from the Holy Quran (Ruhullah)

THE BIBLE

Satan tempts people: Gen. 3, 1 Chronicles 21:1, Matt. 4:1

Satan brings physical destruction: Job,[/Quote]I wonder how he did it, while Yahweh jesus in his mercy is in attendance?

[Quote]Satan physically afflicts people: Luke 13:16, 2 Cor. 12:7

Satan possesses people: Luke 22:3, 2 Cor. 12:7

Satan masquerades as an angel of light: 2 Cor. 11:14,[/Quote]Was this Physical or imagined? Let remember this and how he engaged Jesus in at least 4 times. Was any of the Physical or Jesus imagined them and just move in that control? But he is the Christian God yahweh. No?

[Quote]Satan fights against the work of God: 1 Thess. 2:18, 1 Peter 5:8

Satan spiritually dominates geographical areas: Rev. 2,

Satan is cunning: Eph. 6:11,[/Quote]How? Except that he can be what you dont expect him to be; whisper suggestions, make evil look good to you, lie to you and you take it as the truth, like making God becoming a man easy to kill?

[Quote]Satan holds the power of death: Hebrews 2:14[/Quote]Am assuming that you are saying those who died, Satan killed them? So satan killed Jesus for some hours, say ess that 48, according to you and your Biblos? Father delivered Jesus to the hand of Satan not only to tempt him, drive him to the wilderness, cunned him that he will give the world, etc and lied to him about his power. But also allowed him to yamutu him (Lol)? You are on your own, Tonye-T.

[Quote]Satan is a murderer and a liar: John 8:44,

Satan will deceive the nations to rebel against God: Rev. 20,[/QUote]I will see what the Quran says about Shaitan below.

[Quote]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE QURAN

2:36, 268, 7:200 Satan tempts people and causes people to sin.

2:168, Satan is the enemy to the people.

2:275, Satan drives people to madness.

3:155, 175 Satan caused Muslims to be cowardly or afraid

4:76, Satan's cunning is weak.

4:120, Satan is a liar.

6:68, 18:63 Satan causes people to forget.

15:27, Satan, (and/or the Jinn) are created from smokeless fire.

22:52, Satan interjects thoughts or words into people's hearts.

37:9, The Jinn (and arguably Satan) are pelted by comets and meteors.[/Quote]I leave my comment to when I see Tonye-T opinions of each, or any of them.

[Quote]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMPARISON

Thus far in similarities, we have a great deal of similar material. Satan is the enemy of the people, he is a liar and murderer, and tries to lead people away from God. He physically afflicts people, and entices them to sin.

All in all, I see more similarities than differences thus far, but the differences I'll say are notable and hilarious. I'll take it thread by thread[/Quote]We shall see.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by nopuqeater: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2010
Lets follow tonye-t to his emerald city (imaginary place concorted in his head), from a good distance;

[Quote]« #2 on: Today at 12:35:34 PM »

note: Muhammed is referred to as Allah's Apostle[/Quote]AS to the Messenger. Now, if you have any real opinion to the contrary, put it on the table.

[Quote]Quote
FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM, vol. 1,

1.582: Abu Huraira narratedsadAbu Huraira was one of the writers of the Quran who gave his own account about Muhammed, just like Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were to the gospels)[/Quote]I see why Islam is far from you. Quran had scribes. Abu Huraira (RA) was not one of them. He was a narrator of Hadith because he asked questions and also take in every statement of the Messenger (AS). No Companion (RA) was Writer of Hadith. Writers of hadith came much much later. People like Bukhari, Muslim (ra) are the hadith collectors, writers.

[Quote]Allah's Apostle said, "When the Adhan is pronounced Satan takes to his heels and passes wind (farts) with noise during his flight in order not to hear the Adhan. When the Adhan is completed he comes back and again takes to his heels when the Iqama is pronounced and after its completion he returns again till he whispers into the heart of the person (to divert his attention from his prayer) and makes him remember things which he does not recall to his mind before the prayer and that causes him to forget how much he has prayed."[/Quote]Tell me where you disagree? Have you ever made Salah as an adult, since you said grandma and grandpa are muslims? I have just finished Salatul Asri about one hour ago. I remembered things I was not thinking about, until I entered Salah. Since Muslims are supposed to be clean, in Salah, it will not be difficult to see an enemy break wind when he realizes that you are going to do the things he wishes that you dont do. Oma shee fun e tonye-t.

[Quote]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM, vol. 1, #751:

Abu Sufyan reported it on the authority of Jabir that he had heard the apostle of Allah say: "When Satan hears the call to prayer, he runs away to a distance like that of Rauha". Sulaiman said: "I asked him about Rauha." He replied, "It is at a distance of 36 miles from Medina."[/Quote]And the Jinns are superior to humans in what humans do that they themselves do. Where is your disagreement here?

[Quote]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUKHARI 4.495: (cf. 3.505B and 6.530)

Abu Said Al-Khudri narrated:

The Prophet said, "If while you are praying, somebody intends to pass in front of you, prevent him; and should he insist, prevent him again; and if he insists again, fight with him (i.e. prevent him violently e.g. pushing him violently), because such a person is a devil."[/Quote]Shayatin is the human devil, encouraging you to do evil and preventing you from doing good. Since Salah is an act of goodness, a person who intend to distract you is what now, Tonye-T; your friend or your enemy? Sorry I forget, its grandpa and grandma who are believers. You are shayatin on your own, so you are now seducing the believer to let his beautiful wife who is wearing nothing under the buba and iro to pass in front of him. Or the wife with the man with his no shirt on while showing or teasing her with his 6 pack/ surf board abs to pass in front of her.

Muhammad bin Sirin narrated:

Abu Huraira said, "Allah's Apostle put me in charge of the Zakat of Ramadan (i.e. Zakat-ul-Fitr). Someone came to me and started scooping some of the foodstuff of (Zakat) with both hands. I caught him and told him that I would take him to Allah's Apostle." Then Abu Huraira told the whole narration and added "The thief i caught said, 'Whenever you go to your bed, recite the Verse of "Al-Kursi" (2.255) for then a guardian from Allah will be guarding you, and Satan will not approach you till dawn.' " On that the Prophet Muhammed said, "He (Shaitan) told you the truth, though he is a liar, and he was the Shaitan."[/Quote]Imagine what a snake did to Adam and Eve. Thats just an animal that crawls on its belly. Imagine what Shaitan did to The Christian God yahweh when he came on earth; lying to him, stealing his concentration that he had to yell, "get away from me, Satan", driving him to cry out in the wilderness, while habitation of man is left alone (lol). Imagine that he drove this yahweh, CARRYING him on a mountain, then on a cliff. Subhannallah. And you have a problem that a human messenger gave accurate account of what Shaitan is? Go on goggle and watch a video on "FAlling Angels" as the christians think of an angel. You will see how ugly the thing is. A jinn, the christians call it an Angel when Angels are not ugly, the reason that beautiful people and gentle nature is sometimes said to have angelic quality. All the UFO objects are Jinns, and they are physical and ugly. America and other countries have captured many of them, dead, not alive in the fashion of dead or alive of President Bush.

[Quote]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY COMMENT

These are very bizarre statements. I never knew Satan runs, about 36 miles everytime the Adhan is read, and not just only that, he also farts to prevent himself from hearing the Adhan? . And, if he is runs 36 miles a day, he must be a great athlete i bet![/Quote]Tonye-t does not know Jinns do walk or move too. But snakes run. No? Does snake have legs, while Jinn have and must not run? Your commentary is very shallow.

[Quote]The second Hadith shows Satan stealing food. A reference Hadith says that Abu Huraira caught Satan three times stealing food. Here is the mighty Satan, unable to break out of Abu Huraira's grip! And here is Satan, having to sneak around and steal foodstuffs. Note that after he is caught, Satan tells Abu a mystical way to prevent Abu from being harmed from Satan during the night. Now if Satan was an "absolute liar" (cf. 3.505B and 6.530), why would he tell the truth to Abu? Why not make up another lie and deceive Abu? Isn't that like telling your enemy your military weaknesses? It would have been just as easy for Satan to tell Abu to repeat another verse from the Quran.[/Quote]Let just respond to why would he tel the truth this time rather than lie. My own take and any fault is mine, alone and my Lord is Merciful. A man used to make Night salah (tahajjud). This night he slept do hard that he almost missed his obligated salah, Duhr. So Shaitan woke him up so that he can make that salah. When the salah was finished just in time, the man asked Shaitan, why did you wake me up because you hate me for obeying Allah instead of joining you? Shaitan gave all kind of reasons. The man knew Shaitan will jot tell the truth. SO he asked him again. he gave anothe reason. He asked again. he gave him another reason. The man in the fourth time said to Shaitan, swear by Allah Who you fear still, what was the real reason fro waking me up? Shaitan said, if you miss that salah in its time, I know that you will pray a thousand salah trying to compensate for the one you did not make in its time. So I will rather see you make this in its time, than to see you making 1000 or many just to compensate for this one.

Shaitan does not want to go before the Messenger of Al Wadud. Shaitan knows that he will receive humiliation. I hope you know that Allah is capable of all things,a nd could have humiliated Shaitan by the hand of His Messenger (AS)? You know that, right. Tonye-t, iw o omo yi o mo nkonkon. Go and read the hadith of Shaitan ready to be tied to the post of Madina masjid, if it was not the dua of Sulayman (AS) in Surah Naml that the messenger wished to remain intact, for one Prophet is brother of another. The dua of every prophet must be accepted, a good reason to say if jesus was killed after he prayed against it, he was a fake. If his prayer was accepted he did nt die on the cross, and you people are in manifest error. Oro lo ba oro wa o, Tonye-t. Iwo lo open a can of worms.

[Quote]The third Hadith is similar to the second, but here Muhammad grabbed Satan, overpowered him, choked him, and thought about tying him up. Again, here is Satan unable to break out of Muhammad's grip. Too bad Muhammad didn't tie him up, that way, people could have seen Satan for themselves, and would have kept him from antagonizing the entire world![/Quote]He didnt break out of his hand. He released him because of the prayer of Sulayman (AS) in Surah Naml. Okuro ni iwo ogbeni Tonye-T yi. And if you push me I will post the whole hadith.

Lie to your brothers and sisters in Christianity. But when your lie is very obvious against the leader of all Messengers, Prophets, and Servants of God, Muhammad (AS), we have to ask you to put up or shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) / Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Peter Okpaleke, 20 Others As Cardinals / How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.