Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Era Ft. Adekunle Gold – One Life (remix) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Era Ft. Adekunle Gold – One Life (remix) (236 Views)

Download Music Mp3:- Paul Play Ft Runtown – Angel Of My Life (remix) / Download Audio: DJ Atm Ft. Adekunle Gold & Simi – “promise” (extended Mix) / FREE DOWNLOAD MP3:- Simi Ft Adekunle Gold_take Me Back.mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Era Ft. Adekunle Gold – One Life (remix) by endrex: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2019
US-based Nigerian artist, Era has released the remix to his single ‘One Life’ features Adekunle Gold, an already established Nigerian artist with 4 million Instagram followers and over 160,000 Monthly Listeners on Spotify, Adekunle has also been featured on all the top Editorial and Fan African Music DSP Playlists.

Era, is ‘one to watch’ after the drop of his first single “Up up and away” which quickly received over 100,000 streams and won an award for “song of the year” at an African Community Award show in Winnipeg, Manitoba. After the release of ‘One Life’, we are scheduled to release his debut LP mid-Summer.

In addition, he has an amazing song called “Hennessy” that I am looking to pair with another big artist and have the brand involved.

https://next9ja.com/era-ft-adekunle-gold-one-life-remix/
Re: Era Ft. Adekunle Gold – One Life (remix) by Bizmagnet: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2019
Nice collabo

Why don't you change the way you handle your business? Why not go digital and save yourself from unnecessary headaches? Get a website/blog/software for your business and ideas today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts.

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC PREMIERE: Wizkid X Olamide X ID Cabasa – Totori / Mr Eazi Releases The Music Video For The Song Supernova / Zlatan And Tiwa Savage Releases A New Song Titled Shotan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.