Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? (15119 Views)

Guys Be Honest. Will You Smash Or Pass? (photo) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Check Out My Hot Outfit. Will You Smash Or Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by ashewoboy(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Hmmmmm. light skinned beauty is very attractive.

2 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by AfonjaConehead: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Let me sample them 1st

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by Adonko(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2019
The ebony dark lady I just discovered my new taste for dark ladies but on one condition that she has a good and big backside don't do bones.

19 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by Bellotelli: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2019
the sweetest one among them shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
the brownish look one . girls on that skin colour are always sleek.

11 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by IamPlato(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
The Two In The Center Are Mine. Touch Them And Die

4 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by dollytino4real(f): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
where is my guy smellinganus pls come and see ur food
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
dollytino4real:
where is my guy smellinganus pls come and see ur food
I go like fvck the first three babes starting from the left ... But my first choice na the 3rd babe... Second choice na oyibo toto, my third choice na that black girl , her red toto go be the best amongst all of them ...

4 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by Fuqman(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Remove the make-ups, photo editing etc. The ebony chick rocks. I want them all but the dark chick is da bomb.

8 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by dollytino4real(f): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I go like fvck the first three babes starting from the left ... But my first choice na the 3rd babe... Second choice na oyibo toto, my third choice na that black girl , her red toto go be the best amongst all of them ...
that is analytical totology theory
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
dollytino4real:
that is analytical totology theory
hahahahah kiss
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by mrMeen(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wetin we go call the third one skin color, na caramel, dusky, light, chocolate, toned or what?' e dey shak me for body e de do me somehow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by Gudiza(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
^^^ called caramel

Me, I'll fvckin convert to I***m and take ALL...

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by Deepfeel(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Adonko:
The ebony dark lady I just discovered my new taste for dark ladies but on one condition that she has a good and big backside don't do bones.
Dark brown skin girls have always been my taste since my teens, let her be curvy little chubby with petite boobs and average apple butts, my perfect taste

3 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
ashewoboy:
Hmmmmm. light skinned beauty is very attractive.

I would like the very dark skinned lady but I won't mind if you give me all four of them grin
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by Kaceman(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
AfonjaConehead:
Let me sample them 1st

grin

Top or bottom

4 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by Memberclub(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Her

11 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by QueenSekxy(f): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Dark brown skin girls have always been my taste since my teens, let her be curvy little chubby with petite boobs and average apple butts, my perfect taste
Are you alright?
Always talking from hallucinations.

2 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
why do they put the darkest one at the end..they made her look insignificant..you can see that the three light skin girls overshadow her beauty, you can see that she was almost blur out from the pic

funny, why do they all have pointed noise..this is strange..it seems an attempt by the editor to create the human race with european features. the focus was mostly on the three fair women, even though the third woman there is not attractive..

2 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by movingclouds(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
mrMeen:
Wetin we go call the third one skin color, na caramel, dusky, light, chocolate, toned or what?' e dey shak me for body e de do me somehow.
Olive cool
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by movingclouds(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Are you alright?
He go soon see coconut bums with thorns
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by FatherBona: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
you not dead yet shocked
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
all of them resemble Ogbange, probably AI generated.

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by Deepfeel(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Are you alright?
Girls with this features exist o
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
FatherBona:
you not dead yet shocked
why grin

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by FatherBona: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
why grin
Good to have you
Mr SmellingArsehole
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by fox26: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Chocolate one. Big lips. I hope yansh is bubblelicious and vajayjay fat lips too.
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by maynation(f): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
IamPlato:
The Two In The Center Are Mine. Touch Them And Die

cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by wittyt98(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
ALL grin

Re: Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? by crackhouse(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
None of them. They look like toys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? / He Wants Sex After Dating For 2days / What Do Ladies Hate in Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.