Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online (1728 Views)

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Imoh555(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dear Nigerian ladies,why do you accept friends request if you don't want to chat? Why do you complain that someone asks too much questions when they try to get to know you and have a conversation?? What's really your problem...what most of you are after are men who will add you up and ask you for your account details straight up... I know some men can be very annoying and very inquisitive with the wrong questions,the worst ones are the very rude and ignorant ones who insult and shut people out just to screenshot it and post it for applause and to prove she ain't cheap, or to feel among those who Ignore,chats the truth is most of you can't hold smart and intelligent conversations that's why you act so and some just don't have manners,theres a way and manner you slide off by just saying you are busy and will Get back to the person. Most ladies are scared of physical meet up because of security issues, fear that the don't look like what they post online, if the meet-up seems to be without food or shopping or when they have asked the man for money or airtime before meeting physically. This is to the guys too, please learn to stop worshipping women and being all over them sending series of unfortunate massages even when you don't get replies from these over bloated ego ladies, organise your physical and social life and be sensible in your approach and attitudes both off and online, stop lying and bragging about all you have and don't have just to win a lady, I know that's what the ladies want to hear but it makes you cheap to some sensible ladies. Let those who are for real get to know you for what and how you are and appreciate you that way. Lastly and finally for both guys and ladies... Alcohol, weed, late nights,junk foods is not a chilling life style at all, you will get to know when you get alot more older, lack of rest and exercise will do you more harm, depending on social media validation and wanting to dress and ball like every celebrity you see on the gram will plunge you into debt,depression and death...writing from the satisfaction of a good meal.

Cc Ubunja ilegend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ftc
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Magnoliaa(f): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
futurist369:
Ftc

Ftc ko, Ltc ni

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
You can only give what you have...aside their makeup and bleech skin their brain is empty like a coconut without liquid.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by ImaIma1(f): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Environment really matters.

Only a timid and unexposed guy thinks like this

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Eldavis(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

are you saying what he said was wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Imoh555(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

Timid Lol I weep for you... I bet I live in a better environment than you do... Just digest the massage

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by TANID(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Ftc ko, Ltc ni
Hahahahahahaha! grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by TANID(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
tommyken:
You can only give what you have...aside their makeup and bleech skin their brain is empty like a coconut without liquid.

Actually Most But Not All Of Them Though.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Deepfeel(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

So what's really the problem with these girls that finds it difficult to keep a mutual conversation for 5 minutes with a guy? Gets annoyed with simple mutual questions?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by ebonyggurl(f): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lmao. Girls can't hold smart convos? Most guys can't hold smart convos either undecided
That's how I asked one what he enjoys doing and all he could say was "watching football and playing football".Couldn't raise any topic of interest. most guys online chats are always sex related. Is that the only thing in your head? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Imoh555(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
ebonyggurl:
Lmao. Girls can't hold smart convos? Most guys can't hold smart convos either undecided
That's how I asked one what he enjoys doing and all he could say was "watching football and playing football".Couldn't raise any topic of interest. most guys online chats are always sex related. Is that the only thing in your head? undecided

That's why I concluded by saying guys should develop themselves especially mentally

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Eroms4life17(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

You are always quick to attack guys comments on girls. We have met before on nairaland of course. Can you remember?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by bigpriik: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
una never know say these girls get fish brain,there is nothing wrong with starting a conversation with hi,wats up,hows work but these ladies still find it annoying so wierd .

well as for me I have devised my owns means of getting their attention online .as I start a convo with a lady online if she responds I quickly throw in an a playful insult to her .I say things like wow you head is as big as my own when I first saw you,or I say I don't like dark ladies you are the first dark lady i have spoke with ....my nigga try throwing an insulting joke to any lady you are chatting with and see results she will respect you instantly its crazy but they like it subconsciously women do not want to be impressed .....

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Biacan na true wetin op yarn?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by MJBOLT: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
that's how i was chatting with one,asked her if she was an introvert she replied with Lol,i asked her if she knew the meaning,she said no undecided

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Imoh555(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
that's how i was chatting with one,asked her if she was an introvert she replied with Lol,i asked her if she knew the meaning,she said no undecided

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Lol hhss been the biggest cover for their dumbness many don't even know what the lol means

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
[img][/img]
Magnoliaa:

Ftc ko, Ltc ni
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by vibbb: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
What can they offer ? 95% of the so called slay mamas cannot engage in a proper and decent communication for 2 minutes.

Empty brain set of ppl. mtchhwwww.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by ImaIma1(f): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Eroms4life17:

You are always quick to attack guys comments on girls. We have met before on nairaland of course. Can you remember?

It's funny how you do not see anything wrong with the OPs assumption but instead you see something wrong in mine.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Eroms4life17(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

It's funny how you do not see anything wrong with the OPs assumption but instead you see something wrong in mine.

I have nothing to do with the op or what he's saying. I have observed in virtually all threads that u visit you take very harsh stands that portrays you as a feminists. We had a strong argument some time ago on another thread. You were really vehement. I had to give way for you cos i don't have the strength.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by ImaIma1(f): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Eroms4life17:

I have nothing to do with the op or what he's saying. I have observed in virtually all threads that u visit you take very harsh stands that portrays you as a feminists. We had a strong argument some time ago on another thread. You were really vehement. I had to give way for you cos i don't have the strength.

What do you understand about feminism? Is it when a lady has an opposing opinion to a guy that makes her a feminist?

The way the term "feminism" keep flying around Nairaland, I am beginning to think that even my little 3 year old cousin is a feminist.

Sorry. I don't remember any argument. I really don't keep tabs on all my Nairaland discussions.

And if you follow my comments, you will see that i also take stands for men when i feel they are not being represented well.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Eroms4life17(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

What do you understand about feminism? Is it when a lady has an opposing opinion to a guy that makes her a feminist?

The way the term "feminism" keep flying around Nairaland, I am beginning to think that even my little 3 year old cousin is a feminist.

Sorry. I don't remember any argument. I really don't keep tabs on all my Nairaland discussions.

And if you follow my comments, you will see that i also take stands for men when i feel they are not being represented well.
You know say me i nor go school so all these your grammar mean nothing. Since you are right in your own eyes, let it be. But it's on record that i made this observation.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by ruggedtimi(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nigeria ladies only reply with yes, no, okay, Lol, thanks, And you

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by ImaIma1(f): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Eroms4life17:

You know say me i nor go school so all these your grammar mean nothing. Since you are right in your own eyes, let it be. But it's on record that i made this observation.

Hmmm...yet the OP says it is women that cannot hold an intelligent conversation. Please mention one big word that I used.

Right in my own eyes? Please what is right or wrong in what we have discussed?

Because I don't agree with you now, you will call me a feminist. It's ok.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
True...they are always about their bellies or pocket...boring.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Eroms4life17(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

Hmmm...yet the OP says it is women that cannot hold an intelligent conversation. Please mention one big word that I used.

Right in my own eyes? Please what is right or wrong in what we have discussed?

Because I don't agree with you now, you will call me a feminist. It's ok.
Why are nairaland women always angry ah ah? Am not fighting with you now? You have made your point and i have clearly passed a message across. Let's leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by ImaIma1(f): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Why are nairaland women always angry ah ah? Am not fighting with you now? You have made your point and i have clearly passed a message across. Let's leave it at that.

Smh

Why all the assumptions? Who told you I am angry? Instead of you to have a simple unbiased conversation, you are getting defensive and touchy.

Enjoy your night.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Since you typed MOST, let's analyse how many females we have in this country, if the population of Nigeria as they say is 200 million, with the assumptions all over that women are more than men, let's put the population of women in Naija as 120 million,

Deduct old women we have 90 million left,
Deduct female kids and toddlers we have 60 million left, Deduct teenagers we have 40 million left,

Now, according to the MOST you said, let's deduct say, 10 million so that we can have MOST as 30 million full blown adult females left,

Therefore, according to Op and other Dundee heads above, most Nigerian adult females, which are 30 million in number, don't know how to bla bla bla, pray tell, how many of these females have you and other schmucks above and incoming ones below ever met or chat with in the whole of your existence? it can never be up to 100, so you see, it is either y'all are as slow as they come or you just want to bash ladies because that is the only thing that makes your existence meaningful, so which is it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Cannot Hold And Have A Smart Conevrsation Off/online by Rosay15(f): 5:23am On Jun 18, 2019
It’s annoying when you guys generalize..
You guys need to stop all this poo, ladies this ladies that you nah no Dey tire
If she can’t handle a convo then let her be, is it so hard than to come on NL and writing rubbish..
It’s annoying I swear and most guys convo nah only sex Dey sabi expect those ones that are intelligent and they will never bore you with their convo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Partner Goes Through Your Phone, Will Your Relationship Still Survive? / WTF Is Wrong With People / Has Konji Ever Hold You In A Public Place,if yes What Is The Next You Did ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.