Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open (10444 Views)

FG Opens The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Portal / 774,000 Jobs: Disregard Messages To Go To NDE Offices To Register - Keyamo / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Tonyi1: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2019
I booked an appointment with NDE on the 1st of July in abuja which I sent to Mr Adams and he now in turn sent it back to me that I have been given an appointment and should pay a sum of 3500. Guys be wise

3 Likes

Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by missyojo(f): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2019
I already knew it that the OP, is a scammer. Oleeeeee... Thief..... Go and get a life Barawo banzaaa

3 Likes

Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Una see ba is he even a staff of NDE.Is his number on d website. People are looking for job and some are using that advantage to scam us from d little we HV.
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Which one com be handling fees again kai Nigerians we son suffer
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by DukeJenrus: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Just login to there site and apply but don't give anyone kobo
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Tonyi1:
Please you guys should be at alart against scammers
. If you see a scammer you can not identify him/her. It is not your fault sometimes people deceive themselves because they don't have what it takes to have they want. Stop this nonsense and allow others to get this opportunity. Don't use your wickedness to deceive others. Those complying will definitely get what they want. Because you poor does not mean you cannot help yourself.
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
. If you see a scammer you can not identify him/her. It is not your fault sometimes people deceive themselves because they don't have what it takes to have they want. Stop this nonsense and allow others to get this opportunity. Don't use your wickedness to deceive others. Those complying will definitely get what they want. Because you poor does not mean you cannot help yourself.
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by AstralBody: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
DukeJenrus:
Just login to there site and apply but don't give anyone kobo
Please help,I login but there is no apply button!!
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by DukeJenrus: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
There's apply bottom there if you click on the site you'll see register then click on that register it will open and take you to application form click on it and fill the form and proceed after the application will be sent a NDE ID number for the application you've submitted
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Sunny042(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
I have applied and it was successful. But thought there will be window for CV upload
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by AstralBody: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
DukeJenrus:
There's apply bottom there if you click on the site you'll see register then click on that register it will open and take you to application form click on it and fill the form and proceed after the application will be sent a NDE ID number for the application you've submitted
please is this the site address?
https://nde.gov.ng/
Have been there several times,but still can't find were to register or apply embarassed
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by AstralBody: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sunny042:
I have applied and it was successful. But thought there will be window for CV upload
Please can I have the site link?
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by tosinwill(f): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Pls I am finding it difficult to upload my ID card after using my phone to snap it. It is bringing error. Someone should pls put me through
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by James80(m): 4:03am On Jun 21, 2019
DukeJenrus:

Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2019
Guys after u register go to d menu icon and click on how can we help you.book an appointment and select d job u want
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by krasican(m): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2019
tosinwill:
Pls I am finding it difficult to upload my ID card after using my phone to snap it. It is bringing error. Someone should pls put me through

Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Sunny042(m): 6:54am On Jun 21, 2019
AstralBody:
Please can I have the site link?

NDE.gov.ng
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Sunny042(m): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2019
lizzychom:
Guys after u register go to d menu icon and click on how can we help you.book an appointment and select d job u want

I didn't book an appointment. how can I do that now. I already have my uld number
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Tonyi1: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2019
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Please after registration, there is an icon on the top right side of the screen, click on it and then scroll down and click on how can I get help, click on it too and you will see where to book an appointment. Thanks
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Tonyi1: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2019
Once you open the link, you will see staff email and login to NDE. You will also see a picture after you have seen the staff email and the login to NDE account at the top of the screen, look at the picture very well you will see a register icon on it, click on it and then register. Thanks
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by timitayo77: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Tonyi1:
Once you open the link, you will see staff email and login to NDE. You will also see a picture after you have seen the staff email and the login to NDE account at the top of the screen, look at the picture very well you will see a register icon on it, click on it and then register. Thanks
Let me try it.
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by mustyratty(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2019
Good morning everyone, I register successfully but I forgot to copy my application number thinking they'll send it to my e-mail, but up til now I didn't receive any email from them. Please how can I get my application number? Thank you please help a brother.
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
mustyratty:
Good morning everyone, I register successfully but I forgot to copy my application number thinking they'll send it to my e-mail, but up til now I didn't receive any email from them. Please how can I get my application number? Thank you please help a brother.

How to apply for NDE job

NDE Registration – National Directorate of Employment Recruitment is currently open for Nigerian citizens. Interested applicants can purchase the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) 2019 recruitment Application Form online.

Before applying, you need to know the application process. This is why in this post, I will guide you on how to apply for the NDE recruitment and also provide you with the necessary requirements.

NDE Registration

The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) was founded in November 1986 but fully began operations in January 1987. NDE was created to battle unemployment in Nigeria, and for that reason, the Federal Government of Nigeria created a portal called Jobsforall.

Jobsforall was created for online registration in order to accumulate recent data of unemployed Nigerian graduates, employers, and skills providers. The aim of creating this portal was to motivate the directorate to serve as a clearinghouse connecting job seekers with existing vacancies in the public and private sector.

Application Requirements
Three (3) credit grades in WASC /SSCE including Maths, English and two (2) other relevant subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Additional Requirements

Ability to work with basic computer packages (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
Have adequate problem-solving skills.
Male or female between the ages of 18 – 35.
Good at scriptwriting, creative writing, and analytical writing.
Ability to undertake self-tutorship.
How to Apply for NDE Recruitment
Application for NDE recruitment can be done in two ways; Online and Offline Application.

1. Online Application:

To apply for National Directorate of Employment job recruitment online, simply go to the NDE Recruitment Portal: and follow the procedures on the portal.

NDE Recruitment Portal

2. Offline Application:

To apply for National Directorate of Employment job recruitment offline, go to the National Directorate of Employment State headquarters in your state of origin. Then submit the required documents to the manager. Note that the online submission is currently ongoing
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Dollarseeker: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
lizzychom:

Did u get d reference code
No I didn't. I have sent you my details pls
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by AstralBody: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:

How to apply for NDE job

NDE Registration – National Directorate of Employment Recruitment is currently open for Nigerian citizens. Interested applicants can purchase the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) 2019 recruitment Application Form online.

Before applying, you need to know the application process. This is why in this post, I will guide you on how to apply for the NDE recruitment and also provide you with the necessary requirements.

NDE Registration

The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) was founded in November 1986 but fully began operations in January 1987. NDE was created to battle unemployment in Nigeria, and for that reason, the Federal Government of Nigeria created a portal called Jobsforall.

Jobsforall was created for online registration in order to accumulate recent data of unemployed Nigerian graduates, employers, and skills providers. The aim of creating this portal was to motivate the directorate to serve as a clearinghouse connecting job seekers with existing vacancies in the public and private sector.

Application Requirements
Three (3) credit grades in WASC /SSCE including Maths, English and two (2) other relevant subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Additional Requirements

Ability to work with basic computer packages (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Application for NDE recruitment can be done in two ways; Online and Offline Application.

1. Online Application:

To apply for National Directorate of Employment job recruitment online, simply go to the NDE Recruitment Portal: and follow the procedures on the portal.

NDE Recruitment Portal

2. Offline Application:

To apply for National Directorate of Employment job recruitment offline, go to the National Directorate of Employment State headquarters in your state of origin. Then submit the required documents to the manager. Note that the online submission is currently ongoing
The jobforall site looks strange lol
Pls see the picture below. I saw that when I tried the site. What should I do?

Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by DukeJenrus: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
My friend there portal is opening I don't know why you people complain about it.
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by lizzychom: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:

How to apply for NDE job

NDE Registration

Application Requirements
Additional Requirements

1. Online Application:

NDE Recruitment Portal

2. Offline Application:

Wat abt the appointment we book online are we going to the headquarters in abuja or state headquarters because we cldnt select d region while booking it was only headquarters that was dia.Wat happens during appointment is on beeibg give a job after he present the require ments
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2019
lizzychom:

Wat abt the appointment we book online are we going to the headquarters in abuja or state headquarters because we cldnt select d region while booking it was only headquarters that was dia.Wat happens during appointment is on beeibg give a job after he present the require ments
. Sorry, let me remain the scammer as u claimed.
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Tonyi1: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Please Mr Adams, you should know better that scammers are everywhere, and people are always vigilante when its comes to demanding of money on social media because no one wants to fall victim of it, so please pardon my ignorance. I need information on whether to go to the headquarters for the appointment or not. Thank you and God bless
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2019
Tonyi1:
Please Mr Adams, you should know better that scammers are everywhere, and people are always vigilante when its comes to demanding of money on social media because no one wants to fall victim of it, so please pardon my ignorance. I need information on whether to go to the headquarters for the appointment or not. Thank you and God bless
. U are to report at ur state NDE headquarter with ur credentials. if u need npower creative portal then, call me
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Nreebge: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
. U are to report at ur state NDE headquarter with ur credentials. if u need npower creative portal then, call me

Please what appointment ?
Re: Nde Registration 2019 Programme Portal Is Now Open by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Tonyi1:
I booked an appointment with NDE on the 1st of July in abuja which I sent to Mr Adams and he now in turn sent it back to me that I have been given an appointment and should pay a sum of 3500. Guys be wise

what is the essence of an booking an appointment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Is This A Fake Job Interview? / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / AB Inbev 2018 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.