Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Do It Yourself Guide To Kindle Publishing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Guide To Kindle Publishing. (306 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Kindle Direct Publishing For Newbies: $100/day With Kdp / Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs) / Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Guide To Kindle Publishing. by Saltoflife: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sharing this summary with you is my best shot at letting you see what I saw the first time I joined kindle publishing.

Since the first time i started internet business in 2008 after trying Goldlynks,  Canadian diamond, gallstone, forex, forever living product etc  I’ve done almost everything online from Adsense, Adsense domain, expired domaim sales, online forum, blogging, CPA, affiliate marketing, article writing, fiverr, and more.

Now you can guess why this is a goldmine business for me

(1)100% FREE to join.
(2) You earn foreign currencies legit in Nigeria. you use your real names, no changing of IP address and your money will be sent to you here in Nigeria.
(3) You earn while you sleep and You earn forever. The platform sells your books 24/7, 365 days of the year on your behalf.
(4) No serious investment, you only produce and receive your money. The platform does all the marketing and sales for you.
(5) With my ebook (by popular demand ) you are good to go on the business.
(6) As usual I will create a backup whatsapp group for everyone in case questions arise.

The ebook that exposes this should be sold at 20k right.( I'm not selling that much)

WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTED TO DO.
(A) Have a phone or laptop plus data to research
(B) Write about your comfortable niche topic whatever business you do or have interest in. (barbing, law, fashion, pastoring etc) whoever you are, there are thousands of topics you can research and write about.
(C) Upload on the platform and receive money monthly.

SHIKENA! !!!!

I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR KINDLE PUBLISHING.

From personal experience, I believe that Kindle publishing on Amazon is one of the easiest and most effective ways to make money online. You can self-publish your book on Amazon and start making money in as little as 24 hours.
The process of making money on Kindle is pretty straightforward.

Now the ebook should be like 10k..let's wait and see.

WHAT MY EBOOK WILL TEACH.

(1) Secrets of Outsourcing : If you're busy or can't write nor research,  you can cheaply outsource and make your money.
(2)  The opening/setting up your Kindle account.
(3) How to Get high value content for your books
(4) the tricks for research and Writing efficiently.
(5) Research methods for finding the  keywords for creating books that sell.
(6) Making your research original : How to avoid plagiarism
(7) kindle formatting techniques
-page setup, font, clickable table of content etc
(cool Effective book cover design
(9)How to open legit USA account. I have mine in my name with First Central Bank USA
(10) lots more.

You should cash out steadily and constantly online . Self-publishing with Amazon KDP is absolutely, positively, the way to making genuine uninterrupted money in Nigeria as a Nigerian.

Ebook fee is #5000 (five thousand naira only )

Bonus: kindle Whatsap group. (I will personally add you and attend to all your questions there).

WhatsApp me on zero nine zero nine 515 seven 118.

✅ HOW TO CREATE AMAZON KINDLE PUBLISHING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1iGgFusm9o
Re: Do It Yourself Guide To Kindle Publishing. by Saltoflife: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
KINDLE PUBLISHING

Most of us asked me this question about “how can I be a good writer”. On Kindle publishing it’s more of how can I be a good researcher and thinker.
Let’s get to know what kindle Amazon is.
The Amazon Kindle was launched with one real aim: to bring people books. The Kindle was never designed to compete with tablets and sticking to this principle has allowed the Kindle to evolve through to the present day and excel at its task.

The Kindle has remained one of our favourite devices. Where tablets, phones, PCs and TVs have seen radical changes, the technology and the functions of the Kindle have remained true to task, but evolving in pace with technology.

The Kindle gives you access to digital books and provides the best method for reading them and that is the guiding principle that drives the Kindle on. It is about reading, reading and reading. It is a tool for a single job, not a tool for many

Launched in November 2007, the Amazon Kindle was showcased in Newsweek magazine. It went on sale on Amazon.com on 19 November and sold out within hours and was immediately dubbed "the iPod of reading".

Now with over 90 million subscribers and millions of online readers, Kindle publishing is one of the best ways of making stable money. You can never be short of readers provided your writing what they want to read.
Another very good thing about this platform is you don’t have start-up cost or overhead because Amazon Kindle does all of that for you.

As Nigerians not many companies are favourable to us to make money on their platform with sales dropping on freelance platforms like fiverr, Upwork etc. because of the IP Nigeria.

We have almost equal rights to making fantastic dollars on Kindle Amazon.

Let us cut the chase and move to the nitty gritty.

I will sincerely want to appeal to you, this eBook you are reading because you have paid money for it (I assume). But this is not a rich quick scheme but from my experience online, this is virtually the most exciting means of making legit dollars without the diverse huzzling and hiding.

Please note: The real work is getting out at least 5 books on the platform afterwards you will smile to the banks.

Enough said now straight to work.
Re: Do It Yourself Guide To Kindle Publishing. by Cheson1: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
I need an online publisher mail me on sesanabegunde@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Multi Choice Plan To Disengage 2000 Workers Soonest / Please Which Online Loan Portal Is Preferable? / How I Became A Millionaire In Less Than 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.