Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman (55147 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Mdaz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
I do not still see any answers in this reply...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Actually business owners or investors create a SYSTEM that runs for them. It simply means Save Your Self Time Energy & Money (System). That's why they spend more time on VACATION and also earn more...Think and Grow Rich not go to school and grow rich!!!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
wow .. this really touched me and even a friend of mine that read this .. thanks for sharing..
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Kenmatt(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
But in reality, does he actually go to work?

A simple question that has thrown him off his feet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Rebuke: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by kby: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
With that his botanical name, he was asking if a billionaire ever goes to work. Solo mankind of the highest order.
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Akmike1983: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
I too gbadun dis dudu!! Mature, wealthy, simple & enjoy life to d fullest! Baba God press YES button to my prayer
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by shegra58: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
dollytino4real:
sir, u do well 4 dat simple English reply
You call that one simple English ? Wey one guy with bad mouth don tell me today for nairaland say my English need Kiwi
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by haweezee: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oh Lord teach me how to roll like the boss
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by thorpido(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mdaz:
Read again.
If you still don't get it,I will break it down
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by traihit: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
I hereby declare my vote for you as the best user of the meme.

IjebuWarrior:

That's what poverty does to the brain... grin
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
SageMK:
Exactly. It's all about who's got your back.
If it's a competent personnel, you have no worries.

That's why Mo Salah and Mane can attack relentlessly. They've got Van Dijk. If it's Jones or Smalling behind. lipsrsealed

guy u wicked small o, why u dy castigate d guys.....dt Young heh, him sense far from him
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Rebuke: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kenmatt:
But in reality, does he actually go to work?

A simple question that has thrown him off his feet.

Una matter tire me for here o. What exactly do yhu want him to tell yhu that he has not told yhu with his reply?

That yhu go to work 6-6 everyday does not mean he will do the same.

He is an entrepreneur, his system of work does not mean leaving home 6am to 6pm mr. man.

He owns the work himself, infact, he himself is the work.

Ah, may God bless all of us hustle o, so we can all understand what it means be rich.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
rocknation62:
The boss has spoken....

Bobrisky,Tonto D**k come & see how to reply ur fans o

these ppl you r calling out have fame/wealth because they are crazy, Otedola nd co have theirs because dy r wise nd sensible......wot d u den expect
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Femi Otedola Net worth (2019) - $300 Million

Jeff Bezos Net worth (2019) - $154 Billion

So Otedola is worth ONLY ~0.2% of Bezos and, acts like he owns the world while Bezos goes to work daily, and very casual that you can hardly differentiate him from his employees.. undecided

Jeff Bezoz does not have politicians that will give him money and use him for money laundering. Anything doesn't go in America bhet you see Nigeria ehen.......

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sellfish:
Billionaire that cannot spell 'nurture' undecided

Quota System Billionaire grin

Mtchewwww angry

Yeeèeèeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry

Who slapped me shocked

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........dnt let me say watz in my mind o..
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mdaz:

I wonder how you understand thins
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Zico5(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

So Otedola is worth ONLY ~0.2% of Bezos and, acts like he owns the world while Bezos goes to work daily, and very casual that you can hardly differentiate him from his employees.. undecided

Mr Over Sabi, can u tell us how much ur father have and his position in Forbes list.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Jaqenhghar: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Thats what oil money makes of one. The day oil loses its relevance it will be interesting to see the effects

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by Soulsymbol99: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
U get 2 a stage wia money starts working for u and nt the oder way round.
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by dollytino4real(f): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
shegra58:
You call that one simple English ? Wey one guy with bad mouth don tell me today for nairaland say my English need Kiwi
NL is mainly bad mouthed people full here
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by fakuta(f): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
See billionaire's brain, your reply made me realize why and how you made the money
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by iswallker(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
nairaman66:
Sweet reply.. the idiot guy will learn a thing or two about entrepreneurial system!!

What's system..

Look at the post above you and get small sense...
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by LyfeJennings(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
See response
Lord!!!!
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by nairaman66(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
iswallker:

What's system..

Look at the post above you and get small sense...

You need the sense more! Go learn some basics about business models and tell me which one femi falls in.. and then we can talk. Good luck while doing that. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by IjebuWarrior: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Zico5:

Mr Over Sabi, can u tell us how much ur father have and his position in Forbes list.

My father has just N105.50 in his account and I'm planning to send him some N5K sometime tomorrow. He's very happy cuz he made very honest living while he worked. cool

Otedola's dad, Sir Michael Otedola was Lagos State Civilian Admin in the late 80's / early 90's and one of those that sold the Yoruba people for their selfish gains. Hope you're happy! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by packmoney(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
His reply was epic..
Anyway, contact me for your dental treatment and check up.
WhatsApp 07034446155
Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by iswallker(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
donproject:

these ppl you r calling out have fame/wealth because they are crazy, Otedola nd co have theirs because dy r wise nd sensible......wot d u den expect

They took money from inheritance and a corrupt Nigerian system I.e fuel import. Its not rocket science. Their sense is not superior to.yours.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman by omoadeleye(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
In short, HE IS THE CHAIRMAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks / PHOTO: NNPC Doesn't Sell Fuel Into Kegs; See What Man Does / Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.