Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me (2821 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Prominentp(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lemme try and be brief here.
I dated this young lady last year and things didn't go well. We dated for 8 months and eventually broke up. The thing is, it's been like 6 months since we broke up but yet she still stalks the hell out of my life. Is there any technique I have not used to chase this girl away??... There's none I can think of. I have said very bad things to her, ignored her and all, yet she still comes back after a while after leaving me. She's still preaching to me on how much she loved me and still loves me. She's emotionally blackmailing me like I ditched her but she caused the breakup. I don't know how else to handle the issue anymore. I have told her we can be friends but she doesn't want that, she's insisting on having back the relationship. Pls, what do u guys think I should do??
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Emmytrill(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Your story is not even complete. What exactly did she do? Can she not be forgiven? You sound like one who has gotten what he wants and is looking for the slightest of opportunity to zoom off to the next victim. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by yemeshak: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Why can't you simply block her from having access to you?
Block her on all social media platforms and block her number from calling you.
Seems to me you enjoy attention she is giving you.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Noblemarce: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Guy complete the story.
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by SageMK: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
8months and ongoing? — Damn.
She seems to have a lot of time on her hands.

Next time, don't date a jobless lady. Well since you have communicated that you want nothing romantically, she'll eventually tire out and stop. Just avoid contact with her.
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Prominentp(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Emmytrill:
Your story is not even complete. What exactly did she do? Can she not be forgiven? You sound like one who has gotten what he wants and is looking for the slightest of opportunity to zoom off to the next victim. angry
Someone that bleeped a guy and had the guts to tell me it was a mistake. That sin cannot be forgiven by me. Not in this life

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Prominentp(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
yemeshak:
Why can't you simply block her from having access to you?

Block her on all social media platforms and block her number from calling you.

Seems to me you enjoy attention she is giving you.
I did actually but end up unblocking her cos she always has a way of getting to talk to me again as we share a lot of mutual friends.
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Prominentp(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Noblemarce:
Guy complete the story.
What else have I not said??
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Make I pack here first
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Prominentp(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
SageMK:
8months and ongoing? — Damn.
She seems to have a lot of time on her hands.

Next time, don't date a jobless lady. Well since you have communicated that you want nothing romantically, she'll eventually tire out and stop. Just avoid contact with her.
8 months now bro. It doesn't look like its going to end soon. She even offered me free sex. Like I can be laying her any time I want to. It's just weird. I'm finding it really scary now.
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
If na one weakling guy they beg girl like this and the girl keeps saying no, he for don kill himself since..

Shout out to the strong girl that she is.

No matter the persistent no of the OP she still keeps trying..

And for the OP to have brought this matter to nairaland, he's intentionally or subconsciously seeking our opinion if they should be back together..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by SageMK: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Prominentp:
8 months now bro. It doesn't look like its going to end soon. She even offered me free sex. Like I can be laying her anything I want to. It's just weird. I'm finding it really scary now.

@ Bolded, not surprising at all.

That's all most of them have to offer especially if they are jobless. Avoid them next time. Anyway, women are very good at emotional torture. Don't let her manipulate you. Shun her off totally. Don't give her any attention.

So she cheated on you? Damn, you are right to be afraid.
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by clive2u(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Prominentp:
8 months now bro. It doesn't look like its going to end soon. She even offered me free sex. Like I can be laying her any time I want to. It's just weird. I'm finding it really scary now.
take the offer bt use condom. Some guys are paying for that sex bt tel her na just sex
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
SageMK:

@ Bolded, not surprising at all.

That's all most of them have to offer especially if they are jobless. Avoid them next time. Anyway, women are very good at emotional torture. Don't let her manipulate you. Shun her off totally. Don't give her any attention.

So she cheated on you? Damn, you are right to be afraid.

On the contrary, she did that because that's what most of you guys are after and you place so much priority on it like your lives depend on it.

A lady like that is desperate to have the guy back and will do anything for that to happen. Now offering that shows only one thing- Op never demanded more than sex from her. Sage, Some women are GIGO. She only reflected who Op is . smiley

BTW, did op write bolded in an invisible ink? cos I'm not seeing where that is stated.
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by babyfaceafrica: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
clive2u:
take the offer bt use condom. Some guys are paying for that sex bt tel her na just sex
don't follow this offer o..na trap
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by babyfaceafrica: 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Prominentp:
I did actually but end up unblocking her cos she always has a way of getting to talk to me again as we share a lot of mutual friends.
block her permanently and be aggressive towards her..you seem too nice to her. be firm

1 Like

Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by babyfaceafrica: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
On the contrary, she did that because that's what most of you guys are after and you place so much priority on it like your lives depend on it.

A lady like that is desperate to have the guy back and will do anything for that to happen. Now offering that shows only one thing- Op never demanded more than sex from her. Sage, Some women are GIGO. She only reflected who Op is . smiley

BTW, did op write bolded in an invisible ink? cos I'm not seeing where that is stated.
read again..he said so
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
read again..he said so
He typed she caused the break up but didn't mention how.

Read again.
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by babyfaceafrica: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
He typed she caused the break up but didn't mention how.

Read again.
read Again... he replied someone who asked...
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by babyfaceafrica: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Prominentp:
Someone that bleeped a guy and had the guts to tell me it was a mistake. That sin cannot be forgiven by me. Not in this life
cc:marialavina
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
babyfaceAfrica:
cc:mari alavina
Lol I was about to Cc you too, thanks I've seen it.

Oh well, everyone has a deal breaker for the op, having sex with another guy it is. The lady should accept her L and move on.
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by dnawah(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Prominentp:
I dated this young lady last year and things didn't go well. We dated for 8 months and eventually broke up. The thing is, it's been like 6 months since we broke up but yet she still stalks the hell out of my life. Is there any technique I have not used to chase this girl away??... There's none I can think of. I have said very bad things to her, ignored her and all, yet she still comes back after a while after leaving me. She's still preaching to me on how much she loved me and still loves me. She's emotionally blackmailing me like I ditched her but she caused the breakup. I don't know how else to handle the issue anymore. I have told her we can be friends but she doesn't want that, she's insisting on having back the relationship. Pls, what do u guys think I should we do??
if you want to know,if a bird really belong to you.l
let it out of it cage and if it comes back to you know that it is yours.
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Holamic: 12:17am On Jun 18, 2019
See if gods give you ROD yansh her for the last time during weekend when sun is shining.. Look for one her friend try fast bang that one too then you use it as your new girl friend... Take both of them on a date i swear if she call your number again abeg report me to seun. #useyourhead
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Noah2gud(m): 12:27am On Jun 18, 2019
For Married Women in the house

Stinky Spot Every Married Women Should Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtP1-jS-TU
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by nedubest(m): 3:47am On Jun 18, 2019
give me her number
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Deepfeel(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Prominentp:
I dated this young lady last year and things didn't go well. We dated for 8 months and eventually broke up. The thing is, it's been like 6 months since we broke up but yet she still stalks the hell out of my life. Is there any technique I have not used to chase this girl away??... There's none I can think of. I have said very bad things to her, ignored her and all, yet she still comes back after a while after leaving me. She's still preaching to me on how much she loved me and still loves me. She's emotionally blackmailing me like I ditched her but she caused the breakup. I don't know how else to handle the issue anymore. I have told her we can be friends but she doesn't want that, she's insisting on having back the relationship. Pls, what do u guys think I should do??
You don't have to use any technique tell her you don't love her simple
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Noblemarce: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Prominentp:
What else have I not said??
you mean just like that?
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Calapar(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2019
She has seen your destiny and wanna die there. Run away. Don't bleep her never ever. She'd use it to tie you down. Shun off totally.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
I think she really loves you. Now give her a hard condition like ask her to pursue Phd assuming she has first degree and you will be hers. See if she tries. Sometimes we lose what is best for us because of what we see in the immediate.
However, let her know you are not having sex with her again until marriage. She might actually be your soul mate.
... but I think you still love her but some other girls are giving you problems.
Re: My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me by businessman7(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Prominentp:
thought i was the only one that shot happened to last year���

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian lady Calls Out Guys With Small carrots That Cast Girls Who Are Not(vid) / Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed / Moment A Slayqueen "Shot Her Shots" At A Reverend Father (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.