Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,920 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (52402 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by wiseGD: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2019
Elliot2:
Don't ever give her! Don't! Take this advice. Look, I have learnt these things the hard way. Nobody has the right to treat you badly and still expect your forgiveness easily with emotional blackmail when they are not remorseful. Look,she is not genuine here,and even if she is,let this be a consequence of her actions. Truth is,when she turned you down, she had a standard she felt you weren't, and prolly now, you are her standard while some other guy is not. For the sake of that guy somewhere she will maltreat cos of you—don't give her. But if you will give her,don't ask her amount, give her what you can freely give. Don't let her call amount o,these girls no get joy o.
How on earth was he treated badly? Declining a relationship proposal has become something to be forgiven for? People are something else.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by GTFOH: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2019
BIXYBABE:

it's better than stealing

Indeed angry
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Spacewalker(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Give her money but don't make it a habit, make e no be like say you dey watch and hunger deal with your friend, the money will always come back. I dey even find who I go dash money wey e go make impact.

Yea u right bro,he should give her but he should also be wise so that she does not turn him to evryday father Christmas

Bro please don't be offended for requesting this,am in need of little cash to sought out some expenses,I would really appreciate it if u can help me with what u can give,thanks.

Bro this is my phone number 08028872337 u can call me,pls I really need ur assistance. Nothing is too small.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by InvertedHammer: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:
I really need advice on this..

I asked this lady out back then in 2015 and she turned me down completely without any reasonable excuse...

Now she is in the university studying and today while we were chatting, she told me she is seriously broke that i should help her with money!!

If i were you will you help her
/
Why are you back to where you were four years ago?

In other words, you haven't made any progress.

/

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by obailala(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

I asked this lady out back then in 2015 and she turned me down completely without any reasonable excuse...

Now she is in the university studying and today while we were chatting, she told me she is seriously broke that i should help her with money!!

If you have the money and can spare it, why not?

The fact that you're still chatting with her means you guys are friends; you mustn't get everything you want in life, you mustn't date everyone that catches your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Apeshy101:

Op she turned you down because of your grammar

Talking about helping her, if you have the money and you are willing to partway with any amount, then help her, it's no biggie.

Everyone must not be in a relationship with you. What if she was in a happy relationship before you stepped into the picture?

Can't she contact the guy she is in a happy relationship with?
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Bizibi(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Bitter young men.....

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by aries26(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2019
ifyboy60:

lol. In fact he is the major problem.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Gjackzy(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Nice for what?
Wake up from your slumber.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Makaveli217(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2019
Davash222:
Turn her down completely without any reasonable excuse!!

You can’t work for mtn and expect airtel to pay you.
God bless you and your household.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Echo50(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2019
Some times, we think outside the box. Maybe she was already in a relationship & does not want to double date by hurt feelings......that does not me that she hates u by not accepting you at first. Reason this out with me, she refuses you yet you still communicate? what then do u discuss in your conversation? bros, help if you want because in ur conversation with her, u have said a lot.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by emmydauner: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2019
look at it the other way round can a girl help a guy that turn her down five years ago with money?
think about it do you think its possible.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by xpresseeve: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2019
2dice01:
lol why is that

Because he woo her and she declined angry

So he shouldnt help the needy

Bros do u know if you date an average 9ja Bae your expenses after 6month can building one room in my area cheesy

Pls dont ask me why i live angry

You are wasting precious time on Nairaland. Deep inside you is Precious gift; comedy.

You cracked me up big time bro.......And the bolded was quite vintage.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by wiseGD: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Some replies I'm seeing here are shocking to say the least.
A man proposes a relationship to a lady...she declines(for reasons best known to her). It has become an offense?? Really?
A person has EVERY right to either accept or reject a proposal. Is it not better to be turned down than to be accepted because you have money or for other selfish reasons, be used and later dumped?
She probably had no feelings for the OP..or would he prefer she knowingly started a loveless relationship with him, get everything she wanted and exited?
Most times I wonder the kind of youths we have in this present day...who see it as a terrible thing to be turned down relationship-wise. It's NOT A RULE to be accepted by every lady. Grow up.

@OP...it's your money. I see no reason to be asking us whether to help a person or not. A generous personality will never count how many people have 'wronged' him before extending help. You should be a giver (as much as you can afford) to EVERYONE.

Human beings really should aspire to have the heart of Christ. The angry venom being poured on here is nothing to emulate.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Heman7(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Brotherly you don't have to pay evil with evil, give her the money and show her the difference. U don't refuse to give help to someone cos the person hurt u or turned you down.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

I think for years is a longtime to hold on to a grudge bt it depends on her mindset now on the flip shes only relating with u cos u have money now... Niggah u need to turn her down and do it really hard. Don't be a sissy.

U can later help her out tho bt turn her ass down 1st in a rude way. Thank me later. Hehe

Pls note this is not payback cos ur still gona help her bt u can't just help her like that now. U Apply sense
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by djojo(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2019
Never repay bad with bad, always repay bad with good

But let her realized that you are only doing it for God sake but if it were to be her sake you will never do it.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Dchampion65: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2019

Even if your enemy ask you for help and it is within your power and ability, please kindly do.

Helping others, without expecting anything in return is what true self-worth is all about.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2019
@ OP.... I'm highly disappointed in your reasoning as a Guy, and also everyone here who have commented on Him not giving her money...... when will people know Life is more than "dating ", "sex", etc.... You're to help people WITHOUT BENEFITS, and allow the one who sees in secret reward and bless you. Your using a past "ask out turn down" to determine your goodwill shows you're not mature....... Irrespective of any thing, never allow circumstances shapen your helping others..... I help my Ex one way or the other from time to time.... The fact she didn't accept you doesn't mean you should now be cold hearted..... Be an uncircumstantial giver!

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by TheKingIsHere: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

No.

She turned you down because she thought you are broke and definitely she was dating another guy.

Let her meet those guys for help.

Don't fall like a mugu.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by comodo: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2019
If she is disabled, u can render a help
Provided its one off thing. Keep your heads up so u don't turn to cash cow.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Brightdude007: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2019
Na small thing, give her the cash if you can spare some, don't even bring up the past. But if she continues to request again......initial promise n fail and other attitudes associated with it.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2019
No.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by ogbonti: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2019
lonelygem:
If its such minor student money you can part with, its nothing much to seek advice about.

Talking about 5k, 10k.. After all you and your homies dey squander such amount on beer table without any impact on your financial status.

Assume you are doing it for a stranger and don't take advantage of this to get the poor innocent girl laid as accomplishment of a pre-planned evil.

God sees our intentions behind every good tidings and will sure reward us accordingly.

Boy dont do it - she will use that 10k, to prepare better ogbolor. soup with bush meat to thank the niggah who will lay her tonite. BE WISE!!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2019
2dice01:

Bros do u know if you date an average 9ja Bae your expenses after 6month can building one room in my area cheesy

Pls dont ask me where i live angry

Thank you oh, I used to tell people relationship in Nigeria cost money except you are dating a girl who has a legit job & good pay, then maybe she can pity you small. I always advise people NEVER to date students, you're practically her Father, half of the time you're paying for her bills. Rent, Handouts, Feeding, Transport & If she wants to punish you, she'll tell you about her younger ones & their problems. You'll start paying for those ones too.

Conversation:

Boy: So dear, what do you do? Tell me more about yourself
Girl: Err, I'm a student of University of Lagos.
Boy: JAPAAAAA....

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by TruthHurts100: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

Help her. Don't pay evil for evil. If you don't help her does that make you better than her?

Help her and if she try to come too close, turn her down completely without any reasonable excuse.

That's how star do! You feel me? Like my comment. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by arms8022: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2019
2dice01:
lol why is that

Because he woo her and she declined angry

So he shouldnt help the needy

Pls dont ask me where i live angry
abegi parkwel
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Gjackzy(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2019
grin shocked embarassed
ogbonti:

Boy dont do it - she will use that 10k, to prepare better ogbolor. soup with bush meat to thank the niggah who will lay her tonite. BE WISE!!
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by cy4eve(f): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Davash222:

You’re one of the problems we have in this country.
he shouldn't pay evil for evil, so if he's got the money, let him help nd let her conscience be her judge
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by NkayStory(f): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Davash222:

You’re one of the problems we have in this country.

This seed of wickedness many of you are nurturing are growing to consume you all..It is a vicious cycle coming home to roost every single time..

It is why your leaders are mean,evil and unkind.,It is why SARS eliminate you without remorse...Wickedness everywhere especially amongst Black people who hate one another with a passion...The worst offenders being black men

Everyone is complaining about our having bad leaders forgetting that 90% of the average Nigeria/Black race is extremely wicked,mean,unkind and evil.

Why should you only help those who agreed to date?....Why..This is why Gid will never ever bless ppl with your mindset no matter how hard you try...She did not agree to date you so what?.

The fact she was desperate enough to come to you should be revenge enough if you are wise...but 99% if you Nairaland guys are not wise....Your wickedness will not allow you to see that.

Not by a long shot..

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Altern8(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2019
Depends on how you guys have been relating since 2015 and of course, how she turned down your advances. Was she harsh or considerate, flimsy reason or not?

If she was ghosting and just came out of the blue asking for money, bro, block her number.
grin

If you’re still attracted to (and desire) her, then it looks like you will be a victim of manipulation for a long time.

If you consider her a friend then you know what to do.

Many ifs. angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by willseyip(f): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Davash222:
Turn her down completely without any reasonable excuse!!

You can’t work for mtn and expect airtel to pay you.

They are after ur money not u personally. I stop keeping a Bleep about this thing called love 2000yrs ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.