Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Glomessenger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glomessenger (2329 Views)

How To Get Out Of Glomessenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glomessenger by luluosas(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
Glo is out with a new service called glomessenger, where you chat directly with your yahoo messenger contacts, send email and other services from a non gprs phones. The charge is N10/sms. Text help to 2034 to get started.
Re: Glomessenger by aieromon(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2010
Did you mean to type N10 or 10k
Re: Glomessenger by luluosas(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2010
I mean ten naira per sms. Hope, it is clear.
Re: Glomessenger by malikalhaj: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
thatz effing expensive jare
Re: Glomessenger by aieromon(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2010
luluosas:

I mean ten naira per sms. Hope, it is clear.

Clear but crap.That's equivalent to sending a 160 letters message on these stingy networks
Re: Glomessenger by Thelonius: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2010
I've never heard of the plan, if it's true then it makes little sense. Just send SMS.
Re: Glomessenger by luluosas(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2010
The service is good. You can forward your mails to your glomessenger, this way, your emails will be looking for you, not you trying to connect the net access your mails. Try it out.
Just send an email to my glomessenger, 08075290183@glomessenger.com. It is that simple!
Re: Glomessenger by puskin: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2010
glomessenger. . .as usual, a crap app. from a crap network. undecided undecided
Re: Glomessenger by malikalhaj: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
bro just admit this service is crap
Re: Glomessenger by Dclique(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
Who came up with this stupid idea in the era of BB's and social networking messengers.
Re: Glomessenger by Dclique(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
Who came up with this stupid idea in the era of BB's and social networking messengers.
Re: Glomessenger by abrahym(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
lol
Re: Glomessenger by luluosas(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2010
glomessenger. . .as usual, a crap app. from a crap network.
You no try at all. Which one be your own self. Na so so freebies you sabi. Instead of you to raise tumb up for brother's network, you are there condemning condemning.

bro just admit this service is crap
How super are you! Super human indeed. So, noble ideas and inovations are crap to you. By the way, are you force to use it any way? Try appreciate for once when you see people doing what hundreds of you cannot do in ten good years. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Glomessenger by malikalhaj: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2010
Bro. . . . U serious? what's so great abt this service that makes it cost 10 quid? Seems u high on paracetamol
Re: Glomessenger by aieromon(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
Send mails on your Nokia 1200 for N10?Why don't i just get a CrapBerry or buy one of 'em smartphones plus a mobile internet bundle?That's much cooler and stylish,mahn.
The idea will not sell and the developers need to return their salaries back for a job not well done.
Re: Glomessenger by abrahym(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2010
Men im enjoying my gloconnect,it like im using a blackberry on my nokia c1 dual sim
Re: Glomessenger by Damix007(m): 5:32am On Oct 12, 2010
As much as i respect Globacom for what they have done in revolutionising the telecommunications industry am yet to be convinced that this glomessenger of a thing was well thought out. Whoever sold the idea to them did not do a thorough feasibility and viability of the product. I cannot imagine shelling out N10/sms just to send emails and chat messages when i can do same and even more by subscribing to a data plan of 100mb/month which i cannot exhaust despite doing a myriad of things online.

Glo has disappointed me with this product and its pricing.
Re: Glomessenger by benabbey(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2010
To my mind the product is not too bad .But the price is on the high side.I have tested it, both as a messanger and as email, they also need to simplify the process it is too cumbersome

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Palm Treo 500 / Apple Launches Iphone 6 Plus And Iphone 6 - "The Best Phones Ever Made" Pictures / Beware Of This Number ****** 08060518174********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.