Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan (37588 Views)

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Scores On Roma Serie A Debut / Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Mesut Ozil Is The Best No. 10 In The World / First Pictures Of Henrikh Mkhitaryan In Arsenal Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Topmaike007(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Congrats but SR4 still remains 5 star marriage
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by TANID(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Happy Married Life
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by lilfreezy: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Is that a taxi?
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2019
illiteratepmb:
She is over slim. I am sure that her puna go tight wella
dey decieve ursef.
U think say slim babe no dey get wide puna?
Stature no mean anything, fat babe too dey get tight puna

3 Likes

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by anochuko01(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Rich girl pikin gets married at 30 to a wealthy guy, no qualms. But naija babe woulda been depressed by then.
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by majamajic(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2019
illiteratepmb:
She is over slim. I can even swallow her tiny breast. I am very sure that her puna go tight wella.

u know nothing about slim woman

2 Likes

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Na waooo its getting messier by the day
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by repent4christ: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2019
Thats good, pls pokohantas where are you?
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Babanlagenius: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2019
Gorgeous?
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Kulas: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Why is it that the white doesnt like big booty and boobs ladies but always prefer slim babes,but in Nigeria,it is the opposite and that had forced many slim ladies to go into into booty and boobs enlargement because that is what an average Nigeria men love
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Zuriel100(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2019
illiteratepmb:
She is over slim. I can even swallow her tiny breast. I am very sure that her puna go tight wella.

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by ABUPHARM(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2019
illiteratepmb:
I know say na only time e go take
Las las sense go locate you angry
illiteratepmb:
I know say na only time e go take
Las las sense go locate you
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by martineverest(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2019
illiteratepmb:
if Ur definition of beauty/marriage/love is all about the physical characteristics of a woman, then ladies should be careful
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by lexy2014: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2019
Pls where is d gorgeous?

1 Like

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by lexy2014: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2019
Kulas:
Why is it that the white doesnt like big booty and boobs ladies but always prefer slim babes,but in Nigeria,it is the opposite and that had forced many slim ladies to go into into booty and boobs enlargement because that is what an average Nigeria men love

Those ladies that go into boobs& ass enlargement are only indulging themselves. Its just like going 2d saloon. It's not because of average Nigerian mans preference 4 big booty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by 8stargeneral: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2019
congrats... d girl look like ostrich inside d zoo.

1 Like

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2019
AryaSand:

Most of them usually get married at the end of the season so they can enjoy 1week of honeymoon and every every before the new season starts.

Your BF revealed this to you I guess.
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by livebyday(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2019
tfash96:
Oyinbo ladies no too dey get breast and yansh like that but we love them that way pass our fake 9ja girls

You need to travel more , forget what you see on TV . I see some very beautiful white women that will make your head spin every day, quite stunning infact with all the points you listed .

Don't base opinions on TV my brother

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2019
gift2xl:
The babe looks old
The report said 30 years.
In Nigerian parlance her set is classified EVENING NEWSPAPER grin
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2019
truthsayer009:

Your BF revealed this to you I guess.

Lol! Been supporting Barcelona since 2005, don't play with me o grin grin
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2019
lexy2014:

Those ladies that go into boobs& ass enlargement are only indulging themselves. Its just like going 2d saloon. It's not because of average Nigerian mans preference 4 big booty

Fact!
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Kaceman(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2019
The pple wey I wan make dem comot dey marry y but dey babe b like ozil

The easiest way to earn Bitcoins? Just change your browser to CryptoTab and receive payments to your balance every 10 minutes. You will get BTC for simply using it, even if just having CryptoTab browser window open. It takes less than 1 minute to start earning
Check my signature for link
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by morzook(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2019
You are the one who didn't read. They married in Venice. Venice is a city built on water and yes, there's water taxis in Venice. You can't use cars. Only boats

Peezzy:
you lots don't read or you don't understand things you read? Taxi on water ba? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by slimfit1(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Really pretty nigerians and their infurity complex.
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by godofuck231: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2019
old crow, these kind of women pick your bones dry and move on to the next victim, if possible he's the forth in her line of victims
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2019
AryaSand:

Lol! Been supporting Barcelona since 2005, don't play with me o grin grin

Ah 2005 ke? Were you not wearing Nappies then shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Awe4luv(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2019
tfash96:
Oyinbo ladies no too dey get breast and yansh like that but we love them that way pass our fake 9ja girls
Which oyinbo lady no too dey get breast....oga, u no get breasts u no get breast, u get u get.....that's a fallacy, I believed that as a toddler but not anymore after seeing alot of them with big juggs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / Who Is The Richest And Highest Paid Footballer In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.