Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan (37589 Views)

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Scores On Roma Serie A Debut / Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Mesut Ozil Is The Best No. 10 In The World / First Pictures Of Henrikh Mkhitaryan In Arsenal Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Awe4luv(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Kulas:
Why is it that the white doesnt like big booty and boobs ladies but always prefer slim babes,but in Nigeria,it is the opposite and that had forced many slim ladies to go into into booty and boobs enlargement because that is what an average Nigeria men love
Fallacy of hasty generalisation....they like it as much as we do bro......most of these people engages in extra marital affairs with the ladies in the picture u claim they don't like, u would have said that about Donald trump too before finding out he once slept with stormy daniel, a woman with big fake boobs....humans are humans...men will be men...... forget the colours......u know how many white men crush on our thick black girls?

3 Likes

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Awe4luv(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2019
martineverest:
if Ur definition of beauty/marriage/love is all about the physical characteristics of a woman, then ladies should be careful
Na dem......my brother something must attract a man before u get to understand her personality

1 Like

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Reference(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Peezzy:
you lots don't read or you don't understand things you read? Taxi on water ba? undecided

Yes ma. Venice is below sea level and sinking. Most of the ancient streets have turned into canals over hundreds of years. Watercraft is the vehicle of choice in the ancient parts of the city and of course where there is transport there will be taxis.
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Reference(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2019
gift2xl:
The babe looks old

Like I akways say.... way tooo much black coffee and smokes will do that to you....especially when you're malnourished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by earty: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2019
mtcheww
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by tfash96(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=Awe4luv post=79441692]
Which oyinbo lady no too dey get breast....oga, u no get breasts u no get breast, u get u get.....that's a fallacy, I believed that as a toddler but not anymore after seeing alot of them with big juggs[/quote

Hmm bad guy
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by tfash96(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2019
livebyday:

You need to travel more , forget what you see on TV . I see some very beautiful white women that will make your head spin every day, quite stunning infact with all the points you listed .

Don't base opinions on TV my brother

Cheers

yeah u are right... chop knuckle
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by goodnewsbabe: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Angelou(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kyrx:
It's a season of marriage for this footballers, from Ndidi to Ozil to Ramos and now Mikki, I can't wait to chop jollof rice for them Nairalanders own, make una tag me oh.

Congrats Mikki, much love from a loyal fan smiley
Even Sead Kolasinac
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by chiedozie198100: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
cooldipo:
I hope you can finally lift something now grin

u r a certified EVIL soul. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Chukalemon(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
If you are a manchester city fan sign up here
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Kyrx(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
AryaSand:

Most of them usually get married at the end of the season so they can enjoy 1week of honeymoon and every every before the new season starts.

Thanks for schooling me on this, I never thought of that.

So true!!
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Starz825(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
justflow1:
Imagine miki marry finish, still bosrd taxi go ouse. If na for naija lipsrsealed
If na naija..and the bride no dey aware of the taxi plan..na for there she go say she no do again grin
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Twilights(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
illiteratepmb:
She is over slim. I can even swallow her tiny breast. I am very sure that her puna go tight wella.
So na silicon breast u go like abi, love her for keeping it real. Most European ladies thz days na augmentation, fake bwess fake butt fake everything
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Josh64(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
FuckDaMods:
This babe that looks like smeagol is gorgeous?

This guy is wicked. As I look the girl again walahi na smeagol I see.
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by banio: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
The car they are in has TAXI on it.

What's really happening.

Billionaire Play.
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by TemmyT002(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
Happy married life
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by Oluwasunkanmi: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
It's only premier league players that are doing wedding except SR4.. It is well
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by SaintLucia: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
justflow1:
Imagine miki marry finish, still bosrd taxi go ouse. If na for naija lipsrsealed
Na so and he's one of the richest person for him country.
Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kyrx:
It's a season of marriage for this footballers, from Ndidi to Ozil to Ramos and now Mikki, I can't wait to chop jollof rice for them Nairalanders own, make una tag me oh.

Congrats Mikki, much love from a loyal fan smiley

Rudigar and Emerson Alison got married.
wish them well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Who Is The Richest And Highest Paid Footballer In Nigeria? / Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.